Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2009, 08:33 PM         #1
8424 pageviews
167 comments

Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Screw Michael Jordan

watch dis thread get deleted by salty a.ss mods.

SCREW MICHAEL JORDAN

Yeah, I said it. The thoughts going through your heads are probably illegal to repeat, but I'm sure they are vile.

What if I told you there was a man who won:

* 2 Olympic Gold Medals – 1984, 1992
* 6-time NBA Champion
* 6-time NBA Finals MVP
* 5-time NBA MVP
* 7-time The Sporting News MVP
* 10 NBA Scoring Titles
* 14 NBA All-Star Selections
* 3-time NBA All-Star Game MVP
* 11 All-NBA Selections
* 9 All-Defensive Selections
* 2-time NBA Slam Dunk Contest Champion – 1987, 1988
* NBA Rookie of the Year – 1984
* NBA Defensive Player of the Year – 1988
* ACC Freshman of the Year – 1982
* ACC Men's Basketball Player of the Year – 1984
* USBWA College Player of the Year – 1984
* Naismith College Player of the Year – 1984
* John R. Wooden Award – 1984
* Adolph Rupp Trophy – 1984
* Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year – 1991
* Named one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History in 1996
* Ranked #1 by SLAM Magazine's Top 50 Players of All-Time
* Ranked #1 by ESPN Sportscentury's Top 100 Athletes of the 20th century

Now what if I told you that same man:
-Slapped his teammates
-Insulted them to the most vile degree
-Took over practices as coach when told to act as a player
-Threatened teammates
-Screamed at officials so much you would swear Lou Piniella raised him
-Had his teammates emotionally and physically hurt by the abuse to the point where they didn't even want to show up.
-Kicked out of practices numerous times do to all these instances

[video - click to view]

What would you say?

Think back to when you played ball in HS, college, AAU, etc. How would you feel if the man you're supposed to be led by, abuses you to this degree? Would you approve of it?

Michael Jordan was a horrible teammate. It was clear from the get go all the way to present day that Michael only cared about himself and his legacy. He wanted the money, fame, and all the awards that could come with it.

"...Jordan was the one they feared."
- Rick Reilly (Sports Illustrated)

Fear
–noun
1. a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined; the feeling or condition of being afraid.

[pic - click to view]

Fear Definition | Definition of Fear at Dictionary.com

Is this something a player should feel?

It was almost like being in prison. If a player didn't pass it to Michael and he missed the shot, the consequence would rival that of an abusive parent and a kid who got a C on his homework a.ssignment.

It is understood that Michael wanted to win. He wanted the rings and the accolades, but there are ways to go about it. Many players have one multiple championships and awards. Did they go to such vile lengths to reach it?

This isn't a guy who demanded a trade. This isn't a guy who demanded his teammates be traded. This definitely isn't a guy who sucked it up and dealt with the cards given to him. This is a guy who would seemingly commit an armed robbery to get those cards.
This is a guy who dished out a tremendous amount of physical and psychological abuse.

Is this a guy you'd want to be a.ssociated with?

Yes, it's frustrating to lose. Yes, it's frustrating when you think you have the shot, but someone else shoots and misses. There are many players past and present who all have the competitive nature to feel frustrated and multiple have had very much reason to feel that way.

I know what type of replies I'll be getting. I know some will agree. I know some will say it doesn't matter because he has 6 rings. I know others will say the teammates should have "grown balls." You can speak your mind, but until you are in a physically and emotionally abusive situation you will never understand.

Is Michael the greatest? Very few think he isn't. That says a lot. I'm not telling you to stop being a fan. This isn't an anti-Jordan hate thread. This is a pro-ethics thread.

Who is currently your favorite player(s)? What if this thread was about them?

There's a difference between yelling at your teammates to step their game up and BELITTLING them making them feel worthless.

There's a difference between pushing your teammates to be the best that they can be and knocking coolers down, throwing objects, slapping teammates, being kicked out of practice.

HUGE difference.

167 comments for "Screw Michael Jordan"

8 years ago '05        #2
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
*close thread*
 8 years ago '04        #3
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
so if he was a p**** like kobe he would only have 4 rings... is that what youre trying to say?

i dont understand the point of this shameless act against the goat?
 8 years ago '06        #4
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,866 | Props total: 14719 14719
*Looks at user name* Oh, I see! :disdain2:
 8 years ago '98        #5
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
Blasphemy

back in the day, somewhere in the 90's, the only people I knew that hated MJ were Penny fans.
 8 years ago '09        #6
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Well he is considered the greatest of all time, he must have done something right... if this is part of what made him the GOAT then so be it.
 8 years ago '08        #7
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
awhile back, i posted quotes that jordan made about his teammates and people on here were saying s*** like "my respect for jordan just went up" or "that's how he made his teammates better". meanwhile, this guy is a monster for this...

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #8
bernmac 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 28 28
:jumping0045::laughing19::laughing9::la ughing5::mamoru2::laughing0::laughing25 ::lol3::jumping0045:
 8 years ago '04        #9
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 8 years ago '05        #10
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
then again most succesful people are a******s
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #11
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
why do people try to dig up s*** on great players like Jordan or hell even Kobe the thing is your favorite team would k!ll to have them apart of there franchise, success brings envy
 8 years ago '05        #12
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 1550 1550
 The Bully said:
the fact that the threadstarter didnt know that NFL overtimes were sudden death k!lled ALL of his sports credibility
You must have had a different name before or something, but thats exactly what I think of every time I see the thread starter's user name
 8 years ago '06        #13
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,866 | Props total: 14719 14719
 Dee Grande said:
awhile back, i posted quotes that jordan made about his teammates and people on here were saying s*** like "my respect for jordan just went up" or "that's how he made his teammates better". meanwhile, this guy is a monster for this...

The Kobe Stan-age is strong in this one. BTW, Jordan never demanded a trade from his team, then retracted his statements within 3 hrs. like your hero did. Also, Jordan never was caught on camera bad-mouthing his young teammate as evidenced by the Youtube clip u just posted.
 07-18-2009, 09:08 PM         #14
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've also used this same stuff and more when talking about Jordan in threads on here. Jordan stalkers or those that believe Jordan created the world and also ghostwrites for Drake won't think this kind of stuff is a negative thing or is true even though the evidence is there.
Now, I like Mike, but I know he had issues was a b**** to most of his teammates and coaches, but he was a damn good basketball player and those same teammates put up with that s*** long enough to help him achieve those accolades and win rings themselves.
So, I say if they didn't like it they could've asked out.
 8 years ago '05        #15
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
Jordan was the most competitive player ever you think he reached that by being soft on himself and the ppl around him?? Listen......You want something you go and get it no matter what anyone else thinks.
 07-18-2009, 09:13 PM         #16
cfalcon22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdub-zr0 said:
The Kobe Stan-age is strong in this one. BTW, Jordan never demanded a trade from his team, then retracted his statements within 3 hrs. like your hero did. Also, Jordan never was caught on camera bad-mouthing his young teammate as evidenced by the Youtube clip u just posted.
A lot of the stuff Jordan did was caught on tape or seen by members of the media. But, in that era there was no such thing as camera phones, youtube, myspace, facebook, and an instant upload of everything to the internet. Also, Jordan was and still remains the most protected sports star ever.
 8 years ago '08        #17
space
space
 The Bully said:
dude's a salty piston fan still mad that jordan shytted on the pistons all through the 90s

says the guy who's upset with me, for some odd reason, because his favorite player gutted my team in 5 months

and actually, i seem to remember the pistons catching more hell from the hawks than the bulls during the 90s
 8 years ago '08        #18
space
space
 The Bully said:
the pistons' were gutted when their leader larry brown left
pistons have been doing better than larry brown since larry brown left
 8 years ago '08        #19
space
space
 The Bully said:
getting swept out of the playoffs is doing better?:sick:
are your reading comprehension skills really that low, or do you just want my attention?
 8 years ago '07        #20
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,416 | Props total: 69938 69938
oh boy.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc