U Guys Still Rock The 59 Fifty Sticker ???

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-23-2009, 01:34 PM         #81
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungmoney_85 said:
obviously u keep checking this thread.

nobodys complaining, BTW
I have an auto subscription in all of the threads I post In, so I see It every time I click on my CP. This is not the only thread I continue to check out. Your thread is not special.

hbk83 said:
I stop wearing hats once I found out it makes you lose hair faster, especially if you live in a warmer climate, but I never really took the sticker off even when I was a kid, I always thought it was cool for some reason... I still wear throwback jerseys though... I love sports to me that s*** is always in style, f*** the trend followers

There is no proof that wearing hats will make you go bald, there's nothing wrong with wearing a jersey. I was wearing them before the trend got popular.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-23-2009 at 01:38 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #82
yungmoney_85  OP
space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 Get it Right said:
I have an auto subscription in all of the threads I post In, so I see It every time I click on my CP. This is not the only thread I continue to check out. Your thread is not special.

There is no proof that wearing hats will make you go bald, there's nothing wrong with wearing a jersey. I was wearing them before the trend got popular.
didnt say it was. but every post your complaining about the thread. not hard to unsubscribe or even make your own.
 07-23-2009, 01:53 PM         #83
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungmoney_85 said:
didnt say it was. but every post your complaining about the thread. not hard to unsubscribe or even make your own.

I can come in anything thread I like and state my opinion, do you have a problem with that? I'll bump this thread a million times If I don't agree with someone. Should I just be a sheep and agree with everything I read?
 8 years ago '05        #84
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
i leave the smaller hologram sticker on the under side on and don't bend the hat but i always take the sticker of the top as it tends to fall off and leave the stupid circle there.
 8 years ago '06        #85
yungmoney_85  OP
space
space
 Get it Right said:
I can come in anything thread I like and state my opinion, do you have a problem with that? I'll bump this thread a million times If I don't agree with someone. Should I just be a sheep and agree with everything I read?

do your thing.
but your sittin here complaining, just trying to help you out.
 8 years ago '06        #86
yungmoney_85  OP
space
space
 white-chocolate said:
i leave the smaller hologram sticker on the under side on and don't bend the hat but i always take the sticker of the top as it tends to fall off and leave the stupid circle there.
agreed. the tan mark <<<<<

i guess, by the time the sticker falls off its about time to get a new hat anyways, though.
 8 years ago '05        #87
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Get it Right said:

personal proof lol, MY durag too, it keeps your hair from growing in the right way, and on that show the doctors they said if you wear hats often that it suffocates your scalp especially when its hot, and your hair dies faster or something like that.. he noted that baseball players lose there hair faster after a few years of playing.
 8 years ago '06        #88
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 2949 2949
that s*** looks stupid with the sticker on. always took mine off
 8 years ago '04        #89
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
S*** is as played out as a fade.
 8 years ago '06        #90
yungmoney_85  OP
space
space
 hbk83 said:
personal proof lol, MY durag too, it keeps your hair from growing in the right way, and on that show the doctors they said if you wear hats often that it suffocates your scalp especially when its hot, and your hair dies faster or something like that.. he noted that baseball players lose there hair faster after a few years of playing.
wow, never knew that..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago