U Guys Still Rock The 59 Fifty Sticker ???

most viewed right now
 205
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 201
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
405 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-23-2009, 12:34 PM         #81
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungmoney_85 said:
obviously u keep checking this thread.

nobodys complaining, BTW
I have an auto subscription in all of the threads I post In, so I see It every time I click on my CP. This is not the only thread I continue to check out. Your thread is not special.

 hbk83 said:
I stop wearing hats once I found out it makes you lose hair faster, especially if you live in a warmer climate, but I never really took the sticker off even when I was a kid, I always thought it was cool for some reason... I still wear throwback jerseys though... I love sports to me that s*** is always in style, f*** the trend followers

There is no proof that wearing hats will make you go bald, there's nothing wrong with wearing a jersey. I was wearing them before the trend got popular.


Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-23-2009 at 12:38 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #82
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$902 | Props total: 14 14
 Get it Right said:
I have an auto subscription in all of the threads I post In, so I see It every time I click on my CP. This is not the only thread I continue to check out. Your thread is not special.




There is no proof that wearing hats will make you go bald, there's nothing wrong with wearing a jersey. I was wearing them before the trend got popular.
didnt say it was. but every post your complaining about the thread. not hard to unsubscribe or even make your own.
 07-23-2009, 12:53 PM         #83
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungmoney_85 said:
didnt say it was. but every post your complaining about the thread. not hard to unsubscribe or even make your own.

I can come in anything thread I like and state my opinion, do you have a problem with that? I'll bump this thread a million times If I don't agree with someone. Should I just be a sheep and agree with everything I read?
 9 years ago '05        #84
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
avatar space
space
$15,616 | Props total: 1454 1454
i leave the smaller hologram sticker on the under side on and don't bend the hat but i always take the sticker of the top as it tends to fall off and leave the stupid circle there.
 9 years ago '06        #85
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$902 | Props total: 14 14
 Get it Right said:
I can come in anything thread I like and state my opinion, do you have a problem with that? I'll bump this thread a million times If I don't agree with someone. Should I just be a sheep and agree with everything I read?


do your thing.
but your sittin here complaining, just trying to help you out.
 9 years ago '06        #86
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$902 | Props total: 14 14
 white-chocolate said:
i leave the smaller hologram sticker on the under side on and don't bend the hat but i always take the sticker of the top as it tends to fall off and leave the stupid circle there.
agreed. the tan mark <<<<<

i guess, by the time the sticker falls off its about time to get a new hat anyways, though.
 9 years ago '05        #87
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,139 | Props total: 1482 1482
 Get it Right said:
I have an auto subscription in all of the threads I post In, so I see It every time I click on my CP. This is not the only thread I continue to check out. Your thread is not special.




There is no proof that wearing hats will make you go bald, there's nothing wrong with wearing a jersey. I was wearing them before the trend got popular.
personal proof lol, MY durag too, it keeps your hair from growing in the right way, and on that show the doctors they said if you wear hats often that it suffocates your scalp especially when its hot, and your hair dies faster or something like that.. he noted that baseball players lose there hair faster after a few years of playing.
 9 years ago '06        #88
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 3612 3612
that s*** looks stupid with the sticker on. always took mine off
 9 years ago '04        #89
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 123 123
S*** is as played out as a fade.
 9 years ago '06        #90
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$902 | Props total: 14 14
 hbk83 said:
personal proof lol, MY durag too, it keeps your hair from growing in the right way, and on that show the doctors they said if you wear hats often that it suffocates your scalp especially when its hot, and your hair dies faster or something like that.. he noted that baseball players lose there hair faster after a few years of playing.
wow, never knew that..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
113 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Black Panther deleted scenes
14 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy