U Guys Still Rock The 59 Fifty Sticker ???

most viewed right now
 112
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15805 15805
 jtdatruth said:
i still leave the sticker on my hats but to each his own...everyone needs to stop following the "cool" trend and do things how u wanna do it...diversity ppl

Exactly....too many n*gga worrying about what next man is doing. Who gives a f*** if you leave the sticker on your hat or not


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 07-20-2009 at 10:53 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #62
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15805 15805
 Get it Right said:
i cant wear a durag outside... gtfoh...
Posted via Mobile Device
I wouldn't be suprised....n*ggas on here would follow motherf***ers off a cliff, If somebody said it was cool to do. People nowadays don't have any sense of self.....too many clones.


Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 07-20-2009 at 11:31 PM..
 07-20-2009, 11:03 PM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is so true... smh... this motherf***ers think having a sticker on a hat is childish... s*** last time i check wearing a hat is far from being "corporate" you cant compare a hat 2 a f***ing suit... lol like if i walk into a building on wallstreet people will look at me weird because of a sticker? no they dont aprove of hats let alone a f***ing sticker... so stop making up rules f*****s
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-20-2009 at 11:06 PM..
 07-21-2009, 09:39 PM         #64
WallyRokk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got sum with got sum without

dont really care

long as there isnt a tanline lol
 8 years ago '06        #65
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 Get it Right said:
this is so true... smh... this motherf***ers think having a sticker on a hat is childish... s*** last time i check wearing a hat is far from being "corporate" you cant compare a hat 2 a f***ing suit... lol like if i walk into a building on wallstreet people will look at me weird because of a sticker? no they dont aprove of hats let alone a f***ing sticker... so stop making up rules f*****s
Posted via Mobile Device
who's making up rules ??

you were bein one of the few who was stating opinions in the beginning of the thread. now u dumbed down to the other f***s postin dumb s***.

i noticed alot of the people who dont rock the sticker, comes in says somethin simple and bounces out. the people who do stay in here "discussin" how dumb it is to take it off.
 07-21-2009, 11:03 PM         #66
dark kent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i leave the sticker on top of the fitted, the size sticker on my jeans and t-shirts wit the price tag hanging out, and i even leave my sneakers in the box lol

s***s tacky
 07-22-2009, 09:16 AM         #67
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SCbuttaman said:
f*** all yall i keep my s*** on cause it shows freshness you up north n*ggas no nothing bout swaver yall some cornballs keep ya s*** fresh when the sticker goes the hat does too come down south let me put yall on some s***.
Did you jus say the North know nothin bout bein fresh?!


[pic - click to view]


NUFF SAID!
 07-22-2009, 09:38 AM         #68
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungmoney_85 said:
who's making up rules ??

you were bein one of the few who was stating opinions in the beginning of the thread. now u dumbed down to the other f***s postin dumb s***.

i noticed alot of the people who dont rock the sticker, comes in says somethin simple and bounces out. the people who do stay in here "discussin" how dumb it is to take it off.
Can you wear a New Era cap to work (most can't)? Can you wear a New Era cap to school (High School, not college)? Do you wear a New Era cap to church and funerals?


Why are we complaining about "wearing a sticker" when we are constantly being criticized about wearing caps at school, church, and our job. It's not like the teacher is going to look at you and say "take that damn sticker off in my class," he's going to tell you to "take the cap off."

Now I got you guys jumping down my throat telling me to take a sticker off, like I give a f*** about something so small as that. If New Era wanted you to take the sticker off they would make the hat without the sticker (they have the size inside the hat.)

Like It or not, this is the new way to wear your "New Era" hat, If you don't like It stop buying New Era hats. We have an option to keep the sticker on, If you don't like It, kick rocks. Stop comparing the sticker to a f***ing "price tag."
 8 years ago '06        #69
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 Get it Right said:
Can you wear a New Era cap to work (most can't)? Can you wear a New Era cap to school (High School, not college)? Do you wear a New Era cap to church and funerals?


Why are we complaining about "wearing a sticker" when we are constantly being criticized about wearing caps at school, church, and our job. It's not like the teacher is going to look at you and say "take that damn sticker off in my class," he's going to tell you to "take the cap off."

Now I got you guys jumping down my throat telling me to take a sticker off, like I give a f*** about something so small as that. If New Era wanted you to take the sticker off they would make the hat without the sticker (they have the size inside the hat.)

Like It or not, this is the new way to wear your "New Era" hat, If you don't like It stop buying New Era hats. We have an option to keep the sticker on, If you don't like It, kick rocks. Stop comparing the sticker to a f***ing "price tag."
i think your looking a bit too into it.
first of all, nobodys jumping down your throat. I didnt see your name anywhere in the thread title.

nobodys saying what to take off or wear. Im asking who does or doesnt. Simple as that. A discussion. and being that, this thread is one of the most poppin on this page, i can see nobody discusses anything dope.

and u have an option just like everybody else. I think YOUR the one trying to make rules, im open to any opinions and i could care less if u wear the sticker.


EDIT: and yes, you cant wear a hat in them places. so whys it matter anyways ??
either u rock the sticker or u dont. if u do...keep it movin...if u dont...keep it movin..


Last edited by yungmoney_85; 07-22-2009 at 11:39 AM..
 07-22-2009, 04:03 PM         #70
silviaS13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i take the sticker off right away after i buy em so it doesnt leave that circle of adhesive or discoloring. i still dont understand why people keep it on. to each his own though...
 07-22-2009, 04:55 PM         #71
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungmoney_85 said:
i think your looking a bit too into it.
first of all, nobodys jumping down your throat. I didnt see your name anywhere in the thread title.

nobodys saying what to take off or wear. Im asking who does or doesnt. Simple as that. A discussion. and being that, this thread is one of the most poppin on this page, i can see nobody discusses anything dope.

and u have an option just like everybody else. I think YOUR the one trying to make rules, im open to any opinions and i could care less if u wear the sticker.


EDIT: and yes, you cant wear a hat in them places. so whys it matter anyways ??
either u rock the sticker or u dont. if u do...keep it movin...if u dont...keep it movin..

I do "keep It movin," but I had no ideal how people felt about the sticker. I thought It was just a normal thing and people wouldn't notice If you had It on or off, but now when I'm out in public, I got to look in the crowd for the haters giving me a dirty look just because my hat has a sticker on It.




And for the people who said " I don't want my hat changing colors," why would you keep a hat that long?


Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-22-2009 at 04:57 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #72
Mercury 
space
avatar space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 1451 1451
if I remember to take the sticker off when I buy it...then I take it off. Alot of times though, I forget because I'm so used to leaving it on. I used to manage a clothes store so I got used to buying the hat and putting it on right then LOL
 8 years ago '04        #73
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
f***in herbs leave the stickers on so they can be like their favorite rapper. that s*** is corny as hell. Yall should just leave the price tag on and everything. Leavin the sticker on was never in, it was just for followers.
 8 years ago '06        #74
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Y'all still rock hats?
 8 years ago '06        #75
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 Get it Right said:
I do "keep It movin," but I had no ideal how people felt about the sticker. I thought It was just a normal thing and people wouldn't notice If you had It on or off, but now when I'm out in public, I got to look in the crowd for the haters giving me a dirty look just because my hat has a sticker on It.




And for the people who said " I don't want my hat changing colors," why would you keep a hat that long?
you act like its a big thing..or people who rock it, have grudges against people who dont. (or vice-versa)

and people that do, f*** em...
 8 years ago '06        #76
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 ima80baby said:
Y'all still rock hats?
fitteds are outta style now ?

hows YMW ??
 07-23-2009, 01:08 PM         #77
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Y'all still rock hats?
My point exactly, why are you dudes complaining about a sticker when you got people that think like this?
 8 years ago '05        #78
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
I stop wearing hats once I found out it makes you lose hair faster, especially if you live in a warmer climate, but I never really took the sticker off even when I was a kid, I always thought it was cool for some reason... I still wear throwback jerseys though... I love sports to me that s*** is always in style, f*** the trend followers
 8 years ago '06        #79
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 Get it Right said:
My point exactly, why are you dudes complaining about a sticker when you got people that think like this?
obviously u keep checking this thread.

nobodys complaining, BTW
 8 years ago '06        #80
yungmoney_85  OP
space
avatar space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 hbk83 said:
I stop wearing hats once I found out it makes you lose hair faster, especially if you live in a warmer climate, but I never really took the sticker off even when I was a kid, I always thought it was cool for some reason... I still wear throwback jerseys though... I love sports to me that s*** is always in style, f*** the trend followers
truth.
i havent seen throwback jerseys around for long time.
do your thing though, man.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy