U Guys Still Rock The 59 Fifty Sticker ???

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2009, 09:45 AM         #41
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
That trend is one of the dumbest in a long a.ss time...only sticker you keep on it is the MLB one on the underside of the brim and s*** is official...who the f*** wants some big a.ss circle f***in with the flow of the hat and then it ruins it after you wear it once or twice outside....take that s*** off before you even wear it and you're straight...

I never knew how Boxden felt about these stickers, If It's only a sticker, why not leave It on?

You might as well throw It In the washing Machine after you wear It, If you don't care about keeping It how you bought It.

If you go to New Era's website, you would see that the pictures of people wearing hats , "still have the sticker on them." If New Era "disapproved of this" they would tell their models to "take that s*** off."

I paid $30 for a cap and now you want me to turn around and take the sticker off? Whatever "comes on my hat" will "stay on my hat" (sometimes the price tag) I'm sure New Era wouldn't want us throwing away their "high quality stickers," that's the exact reason why they make the 3950 hats with lower quality stickers, because those hats are not made to keep the sticker on, the brim is not flat.

I was a collector, I still got hats I've never worn, I wouldn't want to damage my collection. Taking the sticker off makes the hat look "worn" since It's the symbol of a "new hat." You guys saying "take the sticker off" must not be collectors and just jumped into the hat game.

You guys are lame, You won't bend the brim, but you take the sticker off? So bending the brim is against the rules but taking the sticker off is not? You guys are making me hot! I'm about to call New Era, and ask them If they approve of the sticker being on or off.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-19-2009 at 09:58 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #42
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
Only cornballs keep the sticker on their hat.
 07-19-2009, 10:30 AM         #43
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ny4LiFe said:
Only cornballs keep the sticker on their hat.
I dare you post this bulls*** after my post, f*** It, I must contact New Era.
 8 years ago '04        #44
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 245 245
 Nu Tymez said:
Take the damn sticker off.. if you want you can leave the smaller halogram sticker under the brim though
yeah that what i do i take the top sticker off but leave the small one
under the hat brim
 07-19-2009, 12:07 PM         #45
SCbuttaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f*** all yall i keep my s*** on cause it shows freshness you up north n*ggas no nothing bout swaver yall some cornballs keep ya s*** fresh when the sticker goes the hat does too come down south let me put yall on some s***.
 07-19-2009, 12:34 PM         #46
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SCbuttaman said:
f*** all yall i keep my s*** on cause it shows freshness you up north n*ggas no nothing bout swaver yall some cornballs keep ya s*** fresh when the sticker goes the hat does too come down south let me put yall on some s***.
:agreement6:

Exactly, anyone wearing a hat after sticker falls off deserves to look like a bum (or he probably is, literally).
 8 years ago '09        #47
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 214 214
If you ain't no dirty a.ss muh'f***a your hat will still look fresh without that big dumb a.ss sticker that only shows ignorance...not "swagger"...That s*** IS NOT meant to be worn like that...what professional baseball team still leaves that s*** on their hat?

You dumb a.ss clowns with that sticker on the top of your hat are probably the same scrubs riding around in your Dodge Neon on 13" spinner hubcaps with a system in it with more power than the car...with the price tag on the window...
 07-19-2009, 01:18 PM         #48
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im still roccin my Yankee fitteds with the stickers on them *Classic*
 07-19-2009, 01:26 PM         #49
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
If you ain't no dirty a.ss muh'f***a your hat will still look fresh without that big dumb a.ss sticker that only shows ignorance...not "swagger"...That s*** IS NOT meant to be worn like that...what professional baseball team still leaves that s*** on their hat?

You dumb a.ss clowns with that sticker on the top of your hat are probably the same scrubs riding around in your Dodge Neon on 13" spinner hubcaps with a system in it with more power than the car...with the price tag on the window...
What professional baseball player doesn't bend his brim? answer my question and I'll your question.
 8 years ago '04        #50
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
All my fitteds still look good and none of them have the sticker.. I don't know how people got the idea that the sticker makes the hat look fresh... s*** I have seen people with a sticker on a dirty a.ss cap.. so this means nothing. If you keep your s*** fresh, then it will be fresh.. sticker or not..
 8 years ago '06        #51
yungmoney_85  OP
space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 Get it Right said:
What professional baseball player doesn't bend his brim? answer my question and I'll your question.
i agree with you, to a point.

hats with the sticker look more "authentic" and also feel like it.
but i think it looks alot cleaner without it.

some people just care about authenticity and the feeling of it, more than looking clean and "grown up". which is fine, i've been there.

you guys make every "discussion" an argument, BTW.
 8 years ago '06        #52
yungmoney_85  OP
space
space
 SCbuttaman said:
swaver huh ??
 8 years ago '06        #53
yungmoney_85  OP
space
space
 Get it Right said:

I never knew how Boxden felt about these stickers, If It's only a sticker, why not leave It on?

You might as well throw It In the washing Machine after you wear It, If you don't care about keeping It how you bought It.

If you go to New Era's website, you would see that the pictures of people wearing hats , "still have the sticker on them." If New Era "disapproved of this" they would tell their models to "take that s*** off."

I paid $30 for a cap and now you want me to turn around and take the sticker off? Whatever "comes on my hat" will "stay on my hat" (sometimes the price tag) I'm sure New Era wouldn't want us throwing away their "high quality stickers," that's the exact reason why they make the 3950 hats with lower quality stickers, because those hats are not made to keep the sticker on, the brim is not flat.

I was a collector, I still got hats I've never worn, I wouldn't want to damage my collection. Taking the sticker off makes the hat look "worn" since It's the symbol of a "new hat." You guys saying "take the sticker off" must not be collectors and just jumped into the hat game.

You guys are lame, You won't bend the brim, but you take the sticker off? So bending the brim is against the rules but taking the sticker off is not? You guys are making me hot! I'm about to call New Era, and ask them If they approve of the sticker being on or off.
call New Era, and see what they say. Im interested in what your talkin about.

but, i think the whole "Rules" thing is wack.... to each his own.
 07-19-2009, 04:34 PM         #54
mgbino2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that s*** looks corny i always took it off, the hologram under the brim i usually leave tho
 8 years ago '08        #55
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
leaving the hologram under the brim = okay

leaving the 59 fifty sticker on top = 2003
 8 years ago '06        #56
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
The main reason i keep the sticker on is because it makes the hat look new also if you have the sticker on the top and one on the bottom, when you go to take ur hat off you put your thumb on the bottom sticker and ur fingers on the top sticker that way your fingers never touch the hat and it stays cleaner longer.
 8 years ago '04        #57
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
never understood why ppl kept the sticker/tags on the hat. that looks stupid as hell.

thats like when dudes be buying suits and leave the brand name tag on the sleeve instead of cutting it off. mad wack
 8 years ago '06        #58
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3466 3466
f*** outta here...never did that s***...that s*** is wild childish
 8 years ago '04        #59
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
never did...but i used to work at a store that sold fitteds and some dude asked me if we had replacement stickers...i almost smacked him but i just laughed and walked away
 07-20-2009, 10:45 PM         #60
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all if u a collector like me... i would smack u if u put my hat on ur ugly head... and i would k!ll u 4 touching the "sticker"... that s*** is more than a trend or some sticker 2 me... only a clown would give a f*** about how the next man likes 2 wear his hat... u f*gs better stick 2 wearing trucker hats... what u guys gonna tell me next? i cant wear a durag outside... gtfoh...
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy