Jul 17 - Obama has tough-love message for African-Americans (Reuters)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2009, 12:09 PM         #101
TC2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
totally agree
 8 years ago '07        #102
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6043 6043
 Peterparker said:
b**** then you're talking about urself..ur a f***ing African american w/ Jamaican born parents..ur just as much a "black american" then me..the funny thing is some of you mothaf***as think u all are different..but other then language and culture..all that roots out of Africa..same boat different route u stupid fukk

You dont understand the history of why black americans for the most part are in the s***tier.. it's tha same damn reason Jamaica and all other brown countries are 3rd world countries..you go to brazil and the african brazilians are in the same situations as others.. you go to f***in Middle East countries..tha Afrikans(yes tha Afrikans black middle eastern.. africans that are there as a result of Arab slave trade) are in tha same situation...it's deeper then what alot of ppl see..but stupid fukks such as yaself don't see it that way cuz u probably grew up in a household where ya parents s***ted on black americans on a daily basis and they taught this blanket bullsh*t to you..so you spew that uneducated sh*t on tha net

you don't even know why ya parents homeland is a 3rd world country do you??

and Caribbeans ppl don't spike up drug n crime n tha states??? Ur in FLA for christ sakes MAN!!!..and I can tell you right off bat..that most drug related crimes in MIAMI alone..from tha 80s untill now...most were on behalf of Cubans/ Columbians/Haitians/Jamaicans..where tha fukk do you think alot of tha drugs are coming from in tha states??

n then u say Black americans don't have culture??

n*gga have u eva heard of Jazz/Blues/Rhythm and Blues/Gospel/Rock-n-Roll..yeah we all know Jamaica was a big influnce on hip-hop..DJ Kool Herc was from JA..a large concentration of immigrants from JA moved to tha Bronx n help create hip-hop..but alot of influences of hip-hop came from tha Funkadelics and James Brown n all black music before hip-hop..do ya history dude..
I'm not of of you people nor will I ever be. Do not sit here and think just because I share common ancestory and am of the same race I'm supposed to identify with you people. Not going to happen. I AM NOT CLASSIFIED AS "AFRICAN-AMERICAN" or whatever they call you people here. let that be known.

And no one said you dumbasses didn't have culture, the you implied my culture was defined by yours which it is not.

You african americans are worthless. you blame other people for your problems and your p!ss poor mentalities which is why you people don't get anywhere in life.

It's sad the the first black president of this country has an actual african father and was raised by a white women.

you people lost again.

So glad I fell from another tree

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 07-21-2009 at 01:08 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #103
space
space
Oh and let me add that there are good black-american people. I'm not dragging all of you through the mud.

Props to those who are improving/improved their lives and don't use their past or condition as some type of disability or excuse as to why they can't succeed in life in other than rap music and basketball. It's just sad that there are an overwhelming number of dumbasses that make the ones who work hard and have their minds in the right place look bad.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 07-21-2009 at 01:15 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #104
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 trb_5 said:
so whats your point....i dont know any black people that listen to the blues or jazz or whatever else...all i hear is black people bumping gucci mane..your culture is in your rap videos..thats your f***ing culture...getting money..f***ing girls...and being obsessed with your swagger...the fast life is all the majority of you care about...my dad came from a village in the mountains with no f***ing electricity or running water with no money and is now making 6 figures and living in an upper middle class suburb...how the f*** do you have any excuses with f***ing affirmative action ( o yess it f***ing exists)..with f***ing welfare programs to help you lazy a.sses...with f***ing scholarships to help you out ...s*** what you think the projects were made for..to help you people out...but all you ever do is cry cry cry cry cry abuot your situations...what else do you want to the government to do..flat out hand you money and big houses?...but then again im preaching to the choir .... you lazy self loathing chumps
WTF... U GOT A f***IN n*gga IN UR AVY N UR GOING TO TALK DOWN ABOUT US WITH THIS BULL s***!!!!

wow everybody wants to be a n*gga but no one wants to be a n*gga

iight we created or originated the majority of the genres on the radio today, just because the "black people" you see listen to gucci you dont know wtf they like. You know us "black people" is more then cover deep. I blast gucci all the time but know what else is on my playlist, Earl Klugh, Chuck Mangioni, Delfonics, Sly and the Family Stone, Chuck Berry, Art Of Noise and i can go on for days of no hip hop music that i love ot listen to. Just because thats all YOU SEE black people doing dont mean s***. You act like all black people stay in the slumz look at history, who was in the slumz first, European immigrants, but some how they worked them selves into corporate america with no problem. But how come black people wasnt able to, because white people didnt allow us too because of our skin. If you look back at the Montgomery Bus Boycott, the White government spread rumors and lies just to keep the black people in the back of the bus, wtf. They lost over millions of dollars so they didnt have to sit next to a n*gga. And yaw talking about us complaining. We was forced to live in slums and got the left overs, of the left overs from white people so we can stay below yaw. We were lucrative in the projects, Harlem made big money, the Greenwood neighborhood of Tulsa, Oklahoma was one of the richest neighborhoods during its time, in a predominantly black neighborhood, nick named Black Wall Street untel jealous white people came and burnt it down. Before you talk s***, look what yaw did to the black race and understand why we are struggling, because white people didnt allow us to move up in a white america, and just because yaw say as a group we aint doing s***, look who the president is, look who your favorite athlete is, listen to what ever genre your listening to and figure out where it came from. A BLACK PERsON!!!

Last edited by datVAkid; 07-21-2009 at 01:16 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #105
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Oh and let me add that there are good black-american people. I'm not dragging all of you through the mud.

Props to those who are improving/improved their lives and don't use their past or condition as some type of disability or excuse as to why they can't succeed in life in other than rap music and basketball. It's just sad that there are an overwhelming number of dumbasses that make the ones who work hard and have their minds in the right place look bad.
No, by your generalizing statement, you are talking down everyone, even your self. You might be all high in mighty in your mind cause you are a straight decedent from JA himself, but in the eyes to the whiteman you are another n*gga, and you cant say "naw man im jamaican." They aint going to leave you alone of that, theyll probably profile you even hard you doo doo lock weed smoking twisted english speaking bomba clot n*gga lol. And the only reason i said that was because you brought down my BLACK PEOPLE. I claim all black people as one because we all from africa, same boat different routes, we need to unite as one instead of segregate ourselves because that will make us worse then our slave owners. Wise up dude or go back to jamaica.
 8 years ago '08        #106
Ramses 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 0 0
Yea he is right to a certain extent but I am tired of hearing people talk about education being the key and all that non sense.The educational system in this country needs to be renovated from the ground up.It is a white man institution and they decide the criteria and the material that is taught in these schools.We need to take the initiative and educate our our own children because their brains are being taught from a eurocentric view.We have too many rich Blacks in general,not just rappers and athletes,to not have funds for the building of our own schools.
 07-21-2009, 02:49 PM         #107
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
WTF... U GOT A f***IN n*gga IN UR AVY N UR GOING TO TALK DOWN ABOUT US WITH THIS BULL s***!!!!

wow everybody wants to be a n*gga but no one wants to be a n*gga

iight we created or originated the majority of the genres on the radio today, just because the "black people" you see listen to gucci you dont know wtf they like. You know us "black people" is more then cover deep. I blast gucci all the time but know what else is on my playlist, Earl Klugh, Chuck Mangioni, Delfonics, Sly and the Family Stone, Chuck Berry, Art Of Noise and i can go on for days of no hip hop music that i love ot listen to. Just because thats all YOU SEE black people doing dont mean s***. You act like all black people stay in the slumz look at history, who was in the slumz first, European immigrants, but some how they worked them selves into corporate america with no problem. But how come black people wasnt able to, because white people didnt allow us too because of our skin. If you look back at the Montgomery Bus Boycott, the White government spread rumors and lies just to keep the black people in the back of the bus, wtf. They lost over millions of dollars so they didnt have to sit next to a n*gga. And yaw talking about us complaining. We was forced to live in slums and got the left overs, of the left overs from white people so we can stay below yaw. We were lucrative in the projects, Harlem made big money, the Greenwood neighborhood of Tulsa, Oklahoma was one of the richest neighborhoods during its time, in a predominantly black neighborhood, nick named Black Wall Street untel jealous white people came and burnt it down. Before you talk s***, look what yaw did to the black race and understand why we are struggling, because white people didnt allow us to move up in a white america, and just because yaw say as a group we aint doing s***, look who the president is, look who your favorite athlete is, listen to what ever genre your listening to and figure out where it came from. A BLACK PERsON!!!
most modern american music has its root in the blues of the delta, that doesn mean those genres originated, or were created by black american musicians.

and u raised a good point about european immigrants, the hostility and oppression felt by newly arriving groups in america was simply passed to the next group, the former slowly absorbed into american society, as a lesser evil than the new group.

this dividing the people policy is consistent in american society, and as u say the discrimination has only really continued with black americans due to their ease of distinguishability, i.e. its far easier to tell an irishman apart from a nigerian than it is an italian.

if u look at the roots of white supremacy in america u see slave owners giving white slaves slightly better privileges than black ones to stop them helping each other escape, making blacks more like clearly defined slaves,

this (in generations) breeds a superiority complex among whites and also racial solidarity as opposed to class solidarity (the poor whites thinking they have more in common with the rich whites,instead of the poor blacks, where the opposite is the case in lots of countries e.g. my own)

and who benefits from that? the rich men, regardless of race.
 8 years ago '05        #108
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I'm not of of you people nor will I ever be. Do not sit here and think just because I share common ancestory and am of the same race I'm supposed to identify with you people. Not going to happen. I AM NOT CLASSIFIED AS "AFRICAN-AMERICAN" or whatever they call you people here. let that be known.

And no one said you dumbasses didn't have culture, the you implied my culture was defined by yours which it is not.

You african americans are worthless. you blame other people for your problems and your p!ss poor mentalities which is why you people don't get anywhere in life.

It's sad the the first black president of this country has an actual african father and was raised by a white women.

you people lost again.

So glad I fell from another tree
Soo basically ur making a statement that declares u an uncle tom...
 8 years ago '04        #109
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 MosDefinition said:
your missing the point he was saying if your goal IS TO JUST BE AN ATHLETE OR A RAPPER YOU ALREADY FAILED
I disagree then... If you have a goal, and you strive for it, how can that be considered a failure? How can any form of success be considered a failure?
 8 years ago '04        #110
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Atleast have a backup plan because the odds aren't in ur favor...If u don't wanna be working at a gas station or sOme s***....
Posted via Mobile Device
I'll never teach my kids to PLAN for failure... Shoot for your dreams no matter what, and never think fail... If you raise your kids to be smart, they'll know when it's time to switch focus... Be prepared, but don't plan to fail...
 8 years ago '07        #111
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 trb_5 said:
so whats your point....i dont know any black people that listen to the blues or jazz or whatever else...all i hear is black people bumping gucci mane..your culture is in your rap videos..thats your f***ing culture...getting money..f***ing girls...and being obsessed with your swagger...the fast life is all the majority of you care about...my dad came from a village in the mountains with no f***ing electricity or running water with no money and is now making 6 figures and living in an upper middle class suburb...how the f*** do you have any excuses with f***ing affirmative action ( o yess it f***ing exists)..with f***ing welfare programs to help you lazy a.sses...with f***ing scholarships to help you out ...s*** what you think the projects were made for..to help you people out...but all you ever do is cry cry cry cry cry abuot your situations...what else do you want to the government to do..flat out hand you money and big houses?...but then again im preaching to the choir .... you lazy self loathing chumps
That's when I stopped reading. You cant be serious
 8 years ago '04        #112
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
Sad if he is

People are ignorant as f*** these days, and only make it more apparent when trying to call out someone elses ignorance...
 8 years ago '05        #113
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I'll never teach my kids to PLAN for failure... Shoot for your dreams no matter what, and never think fail... If you raise your kids to be smart, they'll know when it's time to switch focus... Be prepared, but don't plan to fail...
It's not planning to fail....it's beig realistic...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #114
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 trb_5 said:
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
 8 years ago '04        #115
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Sheeed said:
It's not planning to fail....it's beig realistic...
Posted via Mobile Device
I won't teach my kids that failure is realistic... The mentality you have is, most people don't make it, so I'm not likely to make it...
 07-21-2009, 06:12 PM         #116
azn757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there are some racist a.ss people on here...obamas main point is that ALL KIDS NOT JUST BLACK KIDS need to realize that theres more to life than ridin around smoking weed and listening to gucci mane....the main problem is TODAYS YOUTH IS WACK...AND GETTING WACKER AND WACKER...its sad. even the music and t.v shows and all the stuff that is geared towards this generation is getting worse and worse. when 9 year olds have cell phones and facebooks and myspaces and crap like that...cats nowadays even dress wack.

you can't really blame anyone but the kids themselves...everybody makes their own choices and if they aren't smart enough to realize that those choices either have benefits or consequences then thats their fault.

Last edited by azn757; 07-21-2009 at 06:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #117
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 azn757 said:
there are some racist a.ss people on here...obamas main point is that ALL KIDS NOT JUST BLACK KIDS need to realize that theres more to life than ridin around smoking weed and listening to gucci mane....the main problem is TODAYS YOUTH IS WACK...AND GETTING WACKER AND WACKER...its sad. even the music and t.v shows and all the stuff that is geared towards this generation is getting worse and worse. when 9 year olds have cell phones and facebooks and myspaces and crap like that...cats nowadays even dress wack.

you can't really blame anyone but the kids themselves...everybody makes their own choices and if they aren't smart enough to realize that those choices either have benefits or consequences then thats their fault.
How long does it take most people to realize that their choices in life determine the outcome? If their parents aren't teaching them these lessons the right way, how much longer do you think it'll take those kids who grow up under loser parents?

Children think like children... and you can't be mad at them for that...
 07-21-2009, 07:31 PM         #118
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true
if black parents were smart they would be able to use this to help their kids

but they arent
stupid a.ss black people in the hood f!ghting with stupid a.ss mexicans in the hood
right now s***s crazy between blacks and mexicans here k!lling left n right

maybe if they received "tough love" they wouldnt be in the hood shooting anything that moves
 8 years ago '07        #119
space
space
 DatKidDex said:
Soo basically ur making a statement that declares u an uncle tom...
typical black-american. was wondering when one of you was going to say this.
 07-21-2009, 07:33 PM         #120
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
i aint even black and that was f***ing stupid

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy