Jul 17 - Obama has tough-love message for African-Americans (Reuters)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
wru425 59 heat pts59
space
space
$22,180 | Props total: 5281 5281
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
LMAO

What makes you think I don't say this s*** in public? Because I'm typing it on boxden? I'm supposed to be scared of black-americans or something?

All that is coming out of your stupid posts are a.ssumptions. Nothing more nothing less. It's quite sad.

You seriously need to sit the f*** down and shut the f*** up.
n*gga stfu u are a fukin black-american yo a.ss was born in f***in brooklyn
 8 years ago '05        #82
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
my parents from jamaica but you dont see me trying to say im not black canadian lol.
 07-20-2009, 09:59 PM         #83
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
b**** then you're talking about urself..ur a f***ing African american w/ Jamaican born parents..ur just as much a "black american" then me..the funny thing is some of you mothaf***as think u all are different..but other then language and culture..all that roots out of Africa..same boat different route u stupid fukk

You dont understand the history of why black americans for the most part are in the s***tier.. it's tha same damn reason Jamaica and all other brown countries are 3rd world countries..you go to brazil and the african brazilians are in the same situations as others.. you go to f***in Middle East countries..tha Afrikans(yes tha Afrikans black middle eastern.. africans that are there as a result of Arab slave trade) are in tha same situation...it's deeper then what alot of ppl see..but stupid fukks such as yaself don't see it that way cuz u probably grew up in a household where ya parents s***ted on black americans on a daily basis and they taught this blanket bullsh*t to you..so you spew that uneducated sh*t on tha net

you don't even know why ya parents homeland is a 3rd world country do you??

and Caribbeans ppl don't spike up drug n crime n tha states??? Ur in FLA for christ sakes MAN!!!..and I can tell you right off bat..that most drug related crimes in MIAMI alone..from tha 80s untill now...most were on behalf of Cubans/ Columbians/Haitians/Jamaicans..where tha fukk do you think alot of tha drugs are coming from in tha states??

n then u say Black americans don't have culture??

n*gga have u eva heard of Jazz/Blues/Rhythm and Blues/Gospel/Rock-n-Roll..yeah we all know Jamaica was a big influnce on hip-hop..DJ Kool Herc was from JA..a large concentration of immigrants from JA moved to tha Bronx n help create hip-hop..but alot of influences of hip-hop came from tha Funkadelics and James Brown n all black music before hip-hop..do ya history dude..
Damn, straight sonned dude
 8 years ago '07        #84
curry_boi04 
space
space
$295 | Props total: 2 2
he's right
 8 years ago '05        #85
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 Peterparker said:
b**** then you're talking about urself..ur a f***ing African american w/ Jamaican born parents..ur just as much a "black american" then me..the funny thing is some of you mothaf***as think u all are different..but other then language and culture..all that roots out of Africa..same boat different route u stupid fukk

You dont understand the history of why black americans for the most part are in the s***tier.. it's tha same damn reason Jamaica and all other brown countries are 3rd world countries..you go to brazil and the african brazilians are in the same situations as others.. you go to f***in Middle East countries..tha Afrikans(yes tha Afrikans black middle eastern.. africans that are there as a result of Arab slave trade) are in tha same situation...it's deeper then what alot of ppl see..but stupid fukks such as yaself don't see it that way cuz u probably grew up in a household where ya parents s***ted on black americans on a daily basis and they taught this blanket bullsh*t to you..so you spew that uneducated sh*t on tha net

you don't even know why ya parents homeland is a 3rd world country do you??

and Caribbeans ppl don't spike up drug n crime n tha states??? Ur in FLA for christ sakes MAN!!!..and I can tell you right off bat..that most drug related crimes in MIAMI alone..from tha 80s untill now...most were on behalf of Cubans/ Columbians/Haitians/Jamaicans..where tha fukk do you think alot of tha drugs are coming from in tha states??

n then u say Black americans don't have culture??

n*gga have u eva heard of Jazz/Blues/Rhythm and Blues/Gospel/Rock-n-Roll..yeah we all know Jamaica was a big influnce on hip-hop..DJ Kool Herc was from JA..a large concentration of immigrants from JA moved to tha Bronx n help create hip-hop..but alot of influences of hip-hop came from tha Funkadelics and James Brown n all black music before hip-hop..do ya history dude..
so whats your point....i dont know any black people that listen to the blues or jazz or whatever else...all i hear is black people bumping gucci mane..your culture is in your rap videos..thats your f***ing culture...getting money..f***ing girls...and being obsessed with your swagger...the fast life is all the majority of you care about...my dad came from a village in the mountains with no f***ing electricity or running water with no money and is now making 6 figures and living in an upper middle class suburb...how the f*** do you have any excuses with f***ing affirmative action ( o yess it f***ing exists)..with f***ing welfare programs to help you lazy a.sses...with f***ing scholarships to help you out ...s*** what you think the projects were made for..to help you people out...but all you ever do is cry cry cry cry cry abuot your situations...what else do you want to the government to do..flat out hand you money and big houses?...but then again im preaching to the choir .... you lazy self loathing chumps
 8 years ago '07        #86
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Almost every black person beyond the age of 20 would say the same s*** so he's really only speaking to the younger audience who have no experience with the amount of change a black person can make if they live up to what they SHOULD expect out of themselves. It should go deeper than only the parents being responsible for the life decisions their children have to make.
 8 years ago '07        #87
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 trb_5 said:
so whats your point....i dont know any black people that listen to the blues or jazz or whatever else...all i hear is black people bumping gucci mane..your culture is in your rap videos..thats your f***ing culture...getting money..f***ing girls...and being obsessed with your swagger...the fast life is all the majority of you care about...my dad came from a village in the mountains with no f***ing electricity or running water with no money and is now making 6 figures and living in an upper middle class suburb...how the f*** do you have any excuses with f***ing affirmative action ( o yess it f***ing exists)..with f***ing welfare programs to help you lazy a.sses...with f***ing scholarships to help you out ...s*** what you think the projects were made for..to help you people out...but all you ever do is cry cry cry cry cry abuot your situations...what else do you want to the government to do..flat out hand you money and big houses?...but then again im preaching to the choir .... you lazy self loathing chumps
Never generalize a racial demographic. You should base your a.ssumptions of African Americans pursuing the "fast lives" on studies of age groups, amount of intake and acceptance of propaganda amongst age groups and households, socio-economic statuses, and the relativity of it to your personal experiences. Just because you haven't witnessed a black person in America showing love for certain genres of music it doesn't mean the entire pop. of black ppl shows no interest in the genres. If you talking to one person, don't hypothetically fit in everyone who "fits the description". After all, the argument only pertains to the person who provoked your defense.
 8 years ago '05        #88
JaiMega 
space
space
This thread just brings out the stupidity of boxden eh.
 8 years ago '04        #89
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
word up Obama, thanx for sayin it....:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #90
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
 AlexG1989 said:
shut the f*** up you idiot. People like you make people like you never do s***, and just use those same excuses, as excuses to not do s***... You f***ing dumbass
My dude i'm from north philly im in college i am well educated don't insult my intellegence......where are you from?? what kind of neighborhood did u come from ?? i was'nt making an excuse i was making a point....Its with all people you get accustomed to that style of living if you have'nt experienced anything better poverty selling drug etc becomes the norm for a lot of young ppl n its f***ed up they have no role models to really get them out there...their heads are just filled with hoop dreams n shyt...i known plenty of ppl who had all the athletic ability in H.S. and aint doin shyt but workin in sunoco dont talk to me about wtf is goin on......
 8 years ago '05        #91
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,098 | Props total: 386 386
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I'm tired of people like you making excuses.

my parents came from a 3rd world country (Jamaica)
moved to america (f***in brooklyn NY)
went to school here and even in my first 10 years of life I didn't live in the best of places

and my parents went to school to better themselves and so did me and my sister and now I just graduated college 2 months ago and my sister is med student who just got her white coat.

no excuses. you black-americans are just a bunch of unmotivated people who blame your surroundings for how p!ss poor your lives are. cut the s*** about calling folks ignorant who don't understand your laughable situation.
Das cuz your parents are smart.....like my grandparents who never attended any college n they have a over quarter million dollar crib with a f***ing pool in it.....I drive a 08' civic like wtf ?? you dont kno shyt about me....
 8 years ago '07        #92
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 GrownmanJ said:
No one wants to reply because most of what he said is somewhat true.
What you mean somewhat true... It's 100% true.. I dont even like Obama but im ridding wit this
 07-21-2009, 10:01 AM         #93
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why? If they want to be a rapper or a nba star let them shoot for that...why force them into something they probably don't want? You have to understand different upbringings mean different goals.
 8 years ago '05        #94
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
I'll say this...a lot of African Americans have oppurtunities to better themselves but end up f***ing it up....s*** a lot of blacks in my shool don't take their education seriously...people get caught up with thwrong s*** and then end up pushing paper for 40k a year or back on the streets AFTER collge...people just need to take responsibility for their damn selves smh
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #95
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Loose Cannon said:
Why? If they want to be a rapper or a nba star let them shoot for that...why force them into something they probably don't want? You have to understand different upbringings mean different goals.

Atleast have a backup plan because the odds aren't in ur favor...If u don't wanna be working at a gas station or sOme s***....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #96
JaiMega 
space
space
To be honest, if that's what they want to do. Let them be who they want, it's their life. Obviously if they are still in High School and s***, tell them they better stay hitting the books. Just in case.
 8 years ago '05        #97
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 JaiMega said:
To be honest, if that's what they want to do. Let them be who they want, it's their life. Obviously if they are still in High School and s***, tell them they better stay hitting the books. Just in case.
That's the problem....too many African Americans don't...
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-21-2009, 10:21 AM         #98
Grady Wilson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama stay losing. Fake a.ss Detroit Lion.
 07-21-2009, 10:29 AM         #99
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
"and they taught this blanket bulls*** to you" what like the idea that black people worldwide are impoverished?

they arnet.

please tell me why, you as a black american are in a worse position, than, say, a georgian, a chechen even a russian?

and brazil is a far more institutionally racist nation than america, wether your black or "brown" as you put it, the top brass of the military etc. is all taken from the small "white" population.

"the african brazilians are in the same situation as others" other who? other brazilians-yes, other black people around the world-no.

and on the middle east, youll find far more anti semitism than racism, religion still holds the greatest sway, during the 1950s,60s, hundreds of thousands of jews from persia had their homes and possessions confescated and were forced out of their countries.

kurds are also far more mistreated,like saddam massacring them, their treatment in syria where theyre a minority,theres been repeated genocides against them in many countries around them.

why dont u provide some recent examples of racism towards blacks in the middle east.

you know whats the worst thing for a people/person to feel? self pity, because it destroys everything but itself, leaving only the pity.
 8 years ago '05        #100
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
"and they taught this blanket bulls*** to you" what like the idea that black people worldwide are impoverished?

they arnet.

please tell me why, you as a black american are in a worse position, than, say, a georgian, a chechen even a russian?

and brazil is a far more institutionally racist nation than america, wether your black or "brown" as you put it, the top brass of the military etc. is all taken from the small "white" population.

"the african brazilians are in the same situation as others" other who? other brazilians-yes, other black people around the world-no.

and on the middle east, youll find far more anti semitism than racism, religion still holds the greatest sway, during the 1950s,60s, hundreds of thousands of jews from persia had their homes and possessions confescated and were forced out of their countries.

kurds are also far more mistreated,like saddam massacring them, their treatment in syria where theyre a minority,theres been repeated genocides against them in many countries around them.

why dont u provide some recent examples of racism towards blacks in the middle east.

you know whats the worst thing for a people/person to feel? self pity, because it destroys everything but itself, leaving only the pity.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago