Jul 17 - Obama has tough-love message for African-Americans (Reuters)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
Can't get mad, he spoke his mind & the truth. Same goes for the black women. hoes wonna be models instead of role models.
 8 years ago '07        #22
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 908 908
obama and cosby (among others) are right. and realization is the first step, but there's still a long road after that.
 07-19-2009, 03:01 PM         #23
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's just hard if u've never lived in a big city with a big blk population or lived in the hood u just wouldnt understand its not like u can just stop doing sumthing you've been brought up on yaself its like ppl get comfortable with their standards of living or they arent n they rob steal etc...these lil kids duck bullets everyday its a hard reality to understand and get out of dont speak out of ignorance...but hey this is Bx
shut the f*** up you idiot. People like you make people like you never do s***, and just use those same excuses, as excuses to not do s***... You f***ing dumbass
 8 years ago '07        #24
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 AlexG1989 said:
shut the f*** up you idiot. People like you make people like you never do s***, and just use those same excuses, as excuses to not do s***... You f***ing dumbass
lol damn
 8 years ago '05        #25
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,683 | Props total: 2330 2330
 DHARMA said:
:jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045:
can't even give hate anymore on this site?: smh: @ that, what the f*** ronnie???

...anyway dharma there ain't anything that funny about what he said, a******, but everybody in their right mind already knows this s*** is true, nobody should be doing that in the first place.

You don't push your kids until you figure out their strengths anyway.

8 years ago '07        #26
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 DatKidDex said:
It's just hard if u've never lived in a big city with a big blk population or lived in the hood u just wouldnt understand its not like u can just stop doing sumthing you've been brought up on yaself its like ppl get comfortable with their standards of living or they arent n they rob steal etc...these lil kids duck bullets everyday its a hard reality to understand and get out of dont speak out of ignorance...but hey this is Bx
I'm tired of people like you making excuses.

my parents came from a 3rd world country (Jamaica)
moved to america (f***in brooklyn NY)
went to school here and even in my first 10 years of life I didn't live in the best of places

and my parents went to school to better themselves and so did me and my sister and now I just graduated college 2 months ago and my sister is med student who just got her white coat.

no excuses. you black-americans are just a bunch of unmotivated people who blame your surroundings for how p!ss poor your lives are. cut the s*** about calling folks ignorant who don't understand your laughable situation.
 8 years ago '09        #27
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
True Story to everything on this topic.....No Doubt!!!
 8 years ago '08        #28
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #29
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 DatKidDex said:

Like he said man he aint easy.
 8 years ago '04        #30
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
 bobbysteels18 said:
Like he said man he aint easy.
Do well in high school, get some grants, scholarships, my school offers free tuition for people who families make under 50K, but you need great grades, not a drop out or a kid getting C's and D's. Theres plenty of opportunities to better yourself and your future including your family, but its hard work and a lot of people take the easy way out.
 8 years ago '05        #31
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn that's the harsh truth. Didn't expect Obama to be the one to say it.
 8 years ago '07        #32
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,053 | Props total: 30339 30339
what f**king parent told their kid to be a rapper???!
 8 years ago '07        #33
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,053 | Props total: 30339 30339
I got a message for Obama,

STOP F**KING SPENDING!!!!!
 07-19-2009, 07:19 PM         #34
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this was a mccain or a ron paul or some other white politic everyone on this forum would call him racist

but since obama is black its the "truth" ?
 8 years ago '04        #35
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 PabloDiablo said:
didnt cosby get hated on for sayin almost the same s***?
exactly what I was gonna post..

make up your mind people..when Cosby said it..it was self hate...

We need to stop hiding from the truth when it's presented to us because it's not going to always come wrapped in a pretty package for us to oooo and ahhh at. the truth is the truth...

I see mamas pushing their kids everyday trying to force them to be basketbal players or singers or rappers...all while saying in the back of their heads..my baby gone make me rich so I can retire early.

Don't let your kids sell themselves short, but also don't force them to live out YOUR dreams...let them have their own and stand behind them in whatever they choose.
 8 years ago '08        #36
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,092 | Props total: 2714 2714
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
I'm tired of people like you making excuses.

my parents came from a 3rd world country (Jamaica)
moved to america (f***in brooklyn NY)
went to school here and even in my first 10 years of life I didn't live in the best of places

and my parents went to school to better themselves and so did me and my sister and now I just graduated college 2 months ago and my sister is med student who just got her white coat.

no excuses. you black-americans are just a bunch of unmotivated people who blame your surroundings for how p!ss poor your lives are. cut the s*** about calling folks ignorant who don't understand your laughable situation.

:applause::applause::applause: [How High] GET 'EM!!!! [/How High]
 07-19-2009, 10:10 PM         #37
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_eazy said:
can't even give hate anymore on this site?: smh: @ that, what the f*** ronnie???

...anyway dharma there ain't anything that funny about what he said, a******, but everybody in their right mind already knows this s*** is true, nobody should be doing that in the first place.

You don't push your kids until you figure out their strengths anyway.

Bring the hate...

It is funny b/c black America thought Obama was their so-called "savior" and he called a percentage of them out for not having good role models in their children's lives...
 07-19-2009, 10:44 PM         #38
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
if this was a mccain or a ron paul or some other white politic everyone on this forum would call him racist

but since obama is black its the "truth" ?
Dont be stupid. Obama is black so he can correct the black community in public without a backlash. Use ur senses McCain or Ron Paul would never say anything like this in public. Some blacks WOULD barely tolerate something like this from even Bill Clinton. In this situation its best to have ur mistakes pointed out by someone who is like in u some way.
 07-19-2009, 11:00 PM         #39
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont be stupid. Obama is black so he can correct the black community in public without a backlash. Use ur senses McCain or Ron Paul would never say anything like this in public. Some blacks WOULD barely tolerate something like this from even Bill Clinton. In this situation its best to have ur mistakes pointed out by someone who is like in u some way.
They completely lashed out against Bill Cosby when he had said the same exact s***, but in a more "gangster" oriented way lol
 07-19-2009, 11:06 PM         #40
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont need a lecture, he must be talking to the rest of black america. i know many white kids that need to hear this s*** also
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now