Erin Andrews naked leak

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '12        #62
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
wheres the f***in video?
 8 years ago '05        #63
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 MonkTaker said:
wheres the f***in video?

Scroll down a tad bit and there's 7 videos, although 3 or 4 of 'em are pretty much the same thing
 8 years ago '05        #64
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
 regularjoe said:
Lol @ people calling her ugly. BX is funny.
they like b****es with a fat a.ss..nothing else is neccesarry..oh and maybe access to a car to use after they drop her at work haha
 07-18-2009, 02:37 AM         #65
KillaCam2939 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is crazy, I thought for sure this was a fake thread before clicking. This explains a lot though...

Earlier today during last call I implied that there was something brewing in Bristol. I thought this whole ordeal would blow over until at least Monday. Clearly that’s not the case as I’ve never been compelled to write a post on a Friday night at 11:30.

While to most of the world, these Erin Andrews videos are “new”. That’s not the case whatsoever. These videos have been sitting on Dailymotion.com for over 4 months. So for anyone claiming that these videos were “leaked” in coincidence with the now famous ESPY dress, you’re just plain wrong.

These videos have been sitting on the Internet, widely available to anyone willing to click on the video tab in Google after searching “Erin Andrews” with safe search turned off.

How these videos flew under the radar for so long is beyond me, beyond the fact that nobody had a concrete source for the videos or could verify that the videos were indeed of Erin Andrews.

That all changed today when ESPN’s general counsel sent and email to NSFWPOA.com requesting to take the videos down. Jaws dropped as this was basically an acknowledgment that the videos were of Erin Andrews.

In the late afternoon Deadspin ran a piece on the videos and the email from ESPN, and then something peculiar happened. Erin Andrews released a statement via her lawyers, that she was indeed in the videos and going to rain Hell on the source.

So now we’re left with questions, and lots of them. If you’ve seen the videos or screen caps, you’ll realize that yes it resembles her but the quality is so poor that if they were not acknowledged it would have been passed off as a sophomoric Internet prank.

So now in the spirit of getting right to the point and saving everyone time and money, I’ll tell you what I have found - and what nobody else is reporting yet.

It appears that the videos were posted on Dailymotion.com by username “Goblazers1″ as early as February 17, 2009. I’ve tried to get a response from this user and they haven’t responded, and given the current threat of legal issues coming their way I doubt anyone will ever hear from this person.

So my gut instinct based on the username is that this person is a Portland Trailblazers fan. So the next question is has Erin ever been in the Portland, Oregon area? Yes. She was there in 2008 for the USC-Oregon State football game on September 25, 2008.

However, that is a pretty generic username. Could there be another place where someone would root for a Blazer? Try the University of Alabama-Birmingham Blazers. While Andrews probably didn’t cover a Blazers game, the ESPN College Gameday crew was in Alabama for the week 5 Tennessee-Auburn tilt and the week 14 Auburn-Alabama game. Both of these games, and their surrounding hotels, are in Blazer Country.

Sure you might think I’m going on all a.ssumptions here, but some of the videos on Daily Motion are geotagged. Some are tagged with Atlanta, some are tagged with an obscure college outside Waco, Texas and others are geotagged, ahem, right outside of Montgomery, Alabama. [see screen shots below]

So if the Erin Andrews wrecking crew is looking for a place to start, I recommend checking the hotel records for her recent stays in the Montgomery area. Get the room number, the employee records, and so on. This case should be closed by next week.

Update: In some of the videos the source code has “Erin Andrews” in it, implying that the original files were named something along the lines of erin-andrews-view-in-original-forma_s3xy.wmv. This is what was picked up by Google and one of the reasons why this video the video shows up in the Google Video search tab.
 8 years ago '05        #66
dr0xx 
space
space
$889 | Props total: 0 0
Get Rachel Nichols next.
 8 years ago '04        #67
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
how the hell were these on the net 4 four months....bx fell off if its true
 07-18-2009, 03:54 AM         #68
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanna know how no one caught this dude filming through a peephole in a hotel. Dude's a scumbag.
 8 years ago '05        #69
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15713 15713
 The Bully said:
well lets hope that a some point during those 5 years i get a life, which is obviously something you havent done
Lets hope? You could do that right now playboy.....log off and delete your username. There you go, son....you can start your so called life
 8 years ago '06        #70
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
 Junior G said:
I figured you clowns who are interested in lame a.ss females would like this. aka 95% of bx.

i hear that garnet n gold coming out lol nonetheless good post, but damn Espn gonna have to foot the security bill
 07-18-2009, 09:15 AM         #71
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
I figured you clowns who are interested in lame a.ss females would like this. aka 95% of bx.

so i take it u like men?
 8 years ago '04        #72
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I've never seen a peep hole you could see through clearly from the outside

she set this joint up...she look damn good doing it too
 8 years ago '05        #73
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6947 6947
 renagade281 said:
so i take it u like men?
so I take it you like girls with boy bodies....doesn't surprise me.
 8 years ago '04        #74
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,462 | Props total: 30626 30626
i like the little stripe she got, reminds me of playboy magazine 95-98, somehow i never knew watching thru the eyes of a peeping tom would be this good. i may have to go on a peeping expedition some time in my life, lol. whats the thing on the counter though? yall see it? it looks like a vibrator lol. im just glad it isnt a black vibrator ...............
 07-18-2009, 12:11 PM         #75
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reminds me of this

[video - click to view]

07-18-2009, 12:17 PM         #76
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Links don't work. :(
 07-18-2009, 12:24 PM         #77
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
so I take it you like girls with boy bodies....doesn't surprise me.
erin andrews has a boys body??????? just take the L
 07-18-2009, 12:25 PM         #78
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Post up a working link.
 8 years ago '05        #79
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6947 6947
 Nutty2003 said:
erin andrews has a little boys body....I agree, but hey I like that s***
your name fits you well
 8 years ago '04        #80
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
We need a new link, I will be the judge :angry12:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy