most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #341
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4241 4241
 ACEMAN said:
Stop tryna cheat ya lil punk...and roflmao!!!!!!! @ Stanis exposing JimDino at the same time.....Jim said fukk that shyt u aint gonna fukk up Bron's stats lmao!!!!!!!
yea right ace....u and me both know i soak 3's on u all day....there are no "stats" to fukk up.....trade yao and someone decent and you can have lebron if he's that good....ya'll need to hop off my nuts, i got the first pick, step yah game up

vandeez, i'm gettin on now
 8 years ago '04        #342
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
lets go. i'm on
 8 years ago '05        #343
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
 JimDinO77 said:
yea right ace....u and me both know i soak 3's on u all day....there are no "stats" to fukk up.....trade yao and someone decent and you can have lebron if he's that good....ya'll need to hop off my nuts, i got the first pick, step yah game up

vandeez, i'm gettin on now
WHOA!!!ock...dont come at me like that cuz i wasnt even dissin u...fukk u and ya squad...yea i got Mr. Ming but he is a part of a squad...he is part of the team...he isnt the team...fukka...when ur shooters aint draining those 3s who do u run to?...Bron Bron...why trade Yao to you if u just gonna mimic how i use him?...do u run with the rockets in ranked matches?...you might think Yao cant be blocked but u can ask the big dogs in this league...Yao be gettin swatted on too...and lebron only good for dunks and making miracle layups anyway....i took a squad full of nukkas with potential and made them a contender
 8 years ago '04        #344
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
close game until cheezball took over. jim had 10 straight dunks at one point... fun game. especially the lebron and1's while i intentionally fouled.
 8 years ago '04        #345
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
i got the first pick, step yah game up

step our game up into the first pick?
 8 years ago '05        #346
space
space
wow come on dog, you got the trade u wanted...i thought u was ready for war

i took all my starters out in the 4th and let my bench go to work....and when young drained that 3 on u, u pulled the plug....and to getting 10 straight dunks...?...i don't recall that, but it might be because the defense made some good stops and we got some easy fast break

if n*ggaz playin man to man against me, and its lebron vs. some guy i know he can take, i'm going to him the business, why not.....and i only scored 19 wit him....i average 18....its not like i'm trying to force a lay-up every-play with em scoring 50 while the rest of the team watches....and i only got that one lucky and 1....it happens

this is pitiful....every game i win, lebron is the blame....but really its the defense...i held jackson to 8, melo to 7 give the D some credit

and Ace, quit acting like you have a handicap....your team is nice....u were on when the draft started, matter of fact i think i messaged u back a few times when while it was on...ur team wasn't given to u, u picked em out.....i had to play hard to get that W, and i barely got it, so just get your face on until next time......

Last edited by JimDinO77; 08-08-2009 at 07:05 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #347
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
bron was the gamechanger. it was close first quarter. 2nd quarter u iso'd bron 3-4 straight plays and u took momentum, especially on ur home court. u even had ilgauskas and marc fatass gasol dunkin on al jefferson- the fucck? marc gasol for an oop? thats when i cut out.

meanwhile melo was missing layups, nash was missing open shots, and my big men were missing in the post... u had some good de that created breaks, but really my guys missed stupid shots the entire game
 8 years ago '04        #348
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
o ya and for some reason the double team setting doesnt work online... i kno u heard my clicking that shiit hella times jim, did nothing.

whatever tho, its only 1 game. ill get u and everybody in the playoffs when it counts.
 8 years ago '05        #349
space
space
didn't notice the double team thing.....hold L1, thats how i do it....i just figured it out a week ago, and its been useful since.....see u in the playoffs
right now, i'm feeling like the champ
 8 years ago '04        #350
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
just lost to ace, i suck today apparently. fucck it, at least yall 3 are quality players.
 8 years ago '07        #351
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,558 | Props total: 1176 1176
ppl forget who's in the number 1 slot

:celebrate11: :celebrate11: :celebrate11:

championship is thru ATL
 8 years ago '05        #352
ACEMAN 
space
space
 franchise said:
just lost to ace, i suck today apparently. fucck it, at least yall 3 are quality players.
u wasnt a bum today...i just played smart as fukk for a majority of the game and got my W on you...that W felt like i won the championship....thats one name crossed off the list...yo Lew and Awdyo...you're next!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #353
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I just dont see it

you can step into the fire if ya want tho
 8 years ago '05        #354
ACEMAN 
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
I just dont see it

you can step into the fire if ya want tho
o i have stepped into the inferno...i almost came out a winner last time...,my game is like fine wine nukka...i only get better with time
 8 years ago '07        #355
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
almost never counts
 8 years ago '05        #356
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
wow its sad what this league has turned out to, name calling and all.

vandeez how u gon say is all i do is dunk when i could say the exact thing for u doing the same thing for dunks and threes! lol its all good.

jim im not even refering to the lebron trade, im talking about the azubuike trade

i figured out how to use kobe now so im not looking to let him go

Last edited by stanis3k; 08-09-2009 at 12:30 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #357
space
space

cool......deadline 4 this round is tonight
 8 years ago '04        #358
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 stanis3k said:
vandeez how u gon say is all i do is dunk when i could say the exact thing for u doing the same thing for dunks and threes! lol its all good.

wrong, i do everything and anything the defense allows or i create. 3's, dunks, midrange shots. and i'm at the top of the league in a.ssists.

you have no jumper at all. its non existent.
 8 years ago '05        #359
ACEMAN 
space
space
 franchise said:
wrong, i do everything and anything the defense allows or i create. 3's, dunks, midrange shots. and i'm at the top of the league in a.ssists.

you have no jumper at all. its non existent.
Don't forget that im #1 in a.ssist whether Team or Individually....:dancingcool::dancingcool:

Got the top 2 rebounders in Yao and Bosh :dancingcool::dancingcool:

and im a 30 + percent three point shooter...which means i started off not making alot of them but now i learned to take the shot only when its a high percentage thats its going down:greetings10::greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #360
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ACEMAN said:
Don't forget that im #1 in a.ssist whether Team or Individually....:dancingcool::dancingcool:

Got the top 2 rebounders in Yao and Bosh :dancingcool::dancingcool:

and im a 30 + percent three point shooter...which means i started off not making alot of them but now i learned to take the shot only when its a high percentage thats its going down:greetings10::greetings10:
you got all that but im still #1
:greetings10::applause:

:celebrate11:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy