Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #281
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
 JimDinO77 said:
^^u still not ready

that dude accepted the trade and got ghost...now i can't even attempt to get smith

i guess its jsut a race to the playoffs for mizta dont play, flash20, and bayfigga....other than that everyone else is prolly going to be in it........that's why i'm leaning towards forwarding to the playoffs....or should i just drag the season along, and let everyone get there stats up

yo jimdino...u got lebron...duncan and other people who are automatic when it comes to makin shots...i feel as tho u shouldnt even be asking for trades when u have a mean squad already....

me on the other hand...i got Yao...yes!...i got Bosh...Yes!...but Ray Allen is iffy...JR Smith is iffy...J Howard is sometimey...and Mo Williams is only good for shooting mid to long range jumpers and passing the ball on my squad...i need a force like josh smith to make my squad a better contender for the ring against some of these other squads...

some of yall nukkas who get hella wins got like 3 to 4 90 + rated players in yall lines ups...i only got like 2 forreal...play fair nukkas
 8 years ago '04        #282
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
how did jim get vince?

vince for iggy- traded with a team that had no user?
 8 years ago '06        #283
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
 ACEMAN said:
yo jimdino...u got lebron...duncan and other people who are automatic when it comes to makin shots...i feel as tho u shouldnt even be asking for trades when u have a mean squad already....

me on the other hand...i got Yao...yes!...i got Bosh...Yes!...but Ray Allen is iffy...JR Smith is iffy...J Howard is sometimey...and Mo Williams is only good for shooting mid to long range jumpers and passing the ball on my squad...i need a force like josh smith to make my squad a better contender for the ring against some of these other squads...

some of yall nukkas who get hella wins got like 3 to 4 90 + rated players in yall lines ups...i only got like 2 forreal...play fair nukkas
fam i was thinkin the same thing but even wit his squad he can be beat cause he only beat me by wut i think 2 or 3 last game and bron only had 16 and every body else was in their teens he only started sweatin bron whn the the game was hella close and he thought he was gon loose but dino drag that s**t out to get stats up and im a be on later on tonight at around 6-8 pacific so if anyone gotta play dallas thats the time im gon be on
 8 years ago '05        #284
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4228 4228
 franchise said:
how did jim get vince?

vince for iggy- traded with a team that had no user?
how did u get ellis and jackson to a team with no user, i asked no questions, i just approved it for u

i traded iggy and ariza for johnson and j rich...that was to the hornets (they have a user).....i sucked with johnson .... duncan was trash on the boards so then i traded duncan and johnson for illgaskus and carter...courtesy of the nuggets, mizta_don't_play......and vince is iffy though he's highly rated, but with him i still only have 2 players in the 90's (ace u have 3....yao, bosh, and ray allen, no one forced you to get two nice big men so you missed out on the better sg's and sf's and pg's, your mistake)

don't try to pull my card bruh, my team is raw, but i play fair....i don't cheese and i'm not going to stretch rules in my favor

yea, i got lebron....i had the first pick, why not somebody has to get em, and i had a good draft...but i only average 19 with him...and when i'm playing against n*ggas who know how to play D he isn't much of factor (you know who u are) and i barely can get 15 with em...n*ggaz who i played know i wet threes...... i got shooters, that's what i do but I'm not unstoppable.......

if ya'll really need help i don't care.....i'd let you all build your teams up....but i made the same suggestion last league and the other users who took their time in the draft weren't having it....so king lew...awdyo1, stanis, is it cool if they build their teams up so they can compete...i don't care so its on yall

Last edited by JimDinO77; 08-05-2009 at 07:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #285
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
so u dont got duncan anymore? who got duncan?
 8 years ago '05        #286
space
space
nuggets...mizta dont play

lol feel like i'm being interrogated for being raw

Last edited by JimDinO77; 08-05-2009 at 07:19 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #287
ACEMAN 
space
space
u know that i know how to play D...Yao Bosh and even Mo Williams are ranked highly on the rebound leaders charts....the only thing i miss is Devin Harris becuz that was my defensive expert back in the other leagues...but i feel that yall are being hella greedy with the trades...and the part that fukks me up is the dumb azz nukkas who accept the trades...shyt dont sound right....and how some of yall dudes play from game to game is fishy...how does a nukka with a 60 percent steal rating steal the ball from a guy with 80+ handles rating

Last edited by ACEMAN; 08-05-2009 at 07:29 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #288
space
space
well, i play fair so that doesn't regard me....i barely beat you the last game....its not like ur team is garbage, u just caught some L's lately
 8 years ago '04        #289
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
how did u get ellis and jackson to a team with no user, i asked no questions, i just approved it for u

i traded kidd 90 and artest 87

jackson 88 ellis 85

was just curious how it went down, you're an admin so it seemed greasy. didnt kno u dumped duncan.

i was never trippen anyway. ill scrape anyones fantasy team with the actual warriors :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #290
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
is this what it has come to

i gave up westbrook and smith for rose a garbage a.ss milsap

i think the league has been fair, s**t might seem like its not but its very fair
 8 years ago '04        #291
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 ACEMAN said:
and how some of yall dudes play from game to game is fishy...how does a nukka with a 60 percent steal rating steal the ball from a guy with 80+ handles rating
nash has a 60 steal rating and i rip shiit... if i had someone elite on de it'd be more vicious.

fishy? make it happen, ace. play the game, dont let the game play you.
 8 years ago '04        #292
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
is this what it has come to

i gave up westbrook and smith for rose a garbage a.ss milsap

i think the league has been fair, s**t might seem like its not but its very fair

that is a fair trade, and so was my trade, and so was jimdino's trade. we all gave up more than we got back, and we are 3 of the best teams.

the problem is everyone cant see transactions so its fuzzy how shiit went down. i didnt even notice duncan was gone on jim's team, just saw vince for iggy.
 8 years ago '05        #293
space
space
Fair warning....deadline is in a hour and a half.....then its round 6
 8 years ago '04        #294
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
whoever got the warriors on schedgy, lets get it. post when u ready, i'm here
 8 years ago '04        #295
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
waitin on Stanis and Mizta_Dont_Play to show up, where yall at
 8 years ago '04        #296
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
that dude bayfigga team blazers is on now waitin for someone
 8 years ago '05        #297
ACEMAN 
space
space
Got Damn!!!!!...i got a tough azz week...i gotta face VanDeez...Lew and Awdyo this week....***wipes sweat off forehead***....lets get it yall...each week ive been trying to step my game up
 8 years ago '07        #298
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
im always readyyyyyyy

gotta see these boys in action
 8 years ago '07        #299
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space