Jul 16 - NASA releases clearest videos yet of 1969 moonwalk

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
 r a n c i d said:
It's not stupid when my argument is supported by facts, evidence and logic.

Care to present yours. Or like the rest of the "We haven't been to the moon" brigade, are you unable to post your imaginary facts?

Its just crazy when you ask people that question.....close to 50% believe we did and the other 50% believe we didn't

by the way it all depends on who u ask, def not baby boomers or up....

at the end of the day, there is video evidence, and gov documents

but unno......

Last edited by dsoul; 07-16-2009 at 06:27 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #22
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 HHS said:
As a species we feel a push to conquer the unknown, and as a nation, we wanted to do it before the USSR. It helped national morale, provided jobs, and was a push for new technology (with potential to help our side in the Cold War) and scientific understanding.
lmao.i'll humor this.

so what u mean to tell
me is that,we had to beat tha soviets there,it was worth billions an risking lives in 69 wit crappy technology,it somehow provided morale,as if somethin on tha moon would destract every1 from nukes,somehow even provided jobs u say,and what scientific understandin it provided im not really sure.but all this made it worth it in 1969 an neva again?
 8 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
It's not stupid when my argument is supported by facts, evidence and logic.

Care to present yours. Or like the rest of the "We haven't been to the moon" brigade, are you unable to post your imaginary facts?
lets skip tha facts an evidence,i would love to hear your logic
 8 years ago '08        #24
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17218 17218
Fake bulls*** footage...now in HD

Nobody has gone to the moon, this was in 1969 and we are in 2009 and they yet to return in between those years???...come on man.

first time it was all bulls*** done in a hollywood set in order to "beat the russians in the space race".

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-16-2009 at 06:42 PM..
 07-16-2009, 06:28 PM         #25
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
lets skip tha facts an evidence,i would love to hear your logic
Oh come on. We've had this discussion twice already, atleast. Where you want to hear my logic.

And nothing happens, you simply say you disagree and you never post any evidence for your views.
 07-16-2009, 06:30 PM         #26
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Fake bulls*** footage remade in HD
Yet you believe a shadow in MJs house is his actual ghost...
 8 years ago '06        #27
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Cap Peeler said:
There ain't no reason to go back to the moon, there ain't nothing up there and we know that.

Those trips up there to the moon would cost billions of dollars; money that can be used to go to Mars or set up some sort of station in that planet.
exactly..if we dont need anything on the moon...why go back and waste all the money???
 8 years ago '07        #28
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
even mythbusters tried to debunk the actual moonlanding by trying to fake the events.

they were unsuccessful in 'faking' the landing.

they even debunked some of the skeptics 'facts' they had, like the way the light reflected like it was a stage light, etc. all were proved to be false

8 years ago '08        #29
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Yet you believe a shadow in MJs house is his actual ghost...
That footage is more realistic then the moon landing footage, whatever it was that was

actually more realistic then the moon landing footage

Look at the Youtube video above, wake up that was all done for show courtesy of Hollywood

to "beat russia in the space race", they even used a very amazing producer, the only one

at the time who could pull it off, let the video show you who I am talking about.

Last edited by The N; 07-16-2009 at 06:57 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #30
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
they kno dam well we aint never went i honestly believe that we can never actually go out of are orbit
 07-16-2009, 07:00 PM         #31
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
That footage is more realistic then the moon landing footage, whatever it was that was

actually more realistic then the moon landing footage

Look at the Youtube video above, wake up that was all done for show courtesy of Hollywood

to "beat russia in the space race", they even used a very amazing producer, the only one

at the time who could pull it off, let the video show you who I am talking about.
You're a f***ing tool. The queen is a reptile. We get it.

I'm sure Russia would just play along with America if they lied about going to the Moon. Let me guess though, Russia were in on it too.

NWO conspiracy?"%"G
 07-16-2009, 07:01 PM         #32
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Heismen said:
they kno dam well we aint never went i honestly believe that we can never actually go out of are orbit
I honestly believe that you're mentally unstable and have the mental capacity of a retarded moose.
 8 years ago '08        #33
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You're a f***ing tool. The queen is a reptile. We get it.

I'm sure Russia would just play along with America if they lied about going to the Moon. Let me guess though, Russia were in on it too.

NWO conspiracy?"%"G
Don't get mad at me if you can't grasp the reality of the situation, using MJ/Ghost now Nwo and stupid Brit theories, dude save all that anger

Watch the f***ing video, Russian couldn't counter, like I said watch the videos

I just posted number 2 that tells you it was all a Hollywood production, the others parts point

out the other aspects of the story. Russian got outsmarted by the USA and their big

Hollywood realm.

Wake up to the reality about the moon landing bulls***, like some dude pointed out you're a mr know it all but you clearly don't know about this one:greetings10:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-16-2009 at 07:14 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #34
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Oh come on. We've had this discussion twice already, atleast. Where you want to hear my logic.

And nothing happens, you simply say you disagree and you never post any evidence for your views.
everything somebody posts u try to say is bulls***.but if were talkin logic,thats a whole notha story
 8 years ago '04        #35
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:
lmao.i'll humor this.

so what u mean to tell
me is that,we had to beat tha soviets there,it was worth billions an risking lives in 69 wit crappy technology,it somehow provided morale,as if somethin on tha moon would destract every1 from nukes,somehow even provided jobs u say,and what scientific understandin it provided im not really sure.but all this made it worth it in 1969 an neva again?
Worth is subjective, so I'm not arguing whether it really was or wasn't, only that those were some of the main motivations as stated at the time.

Last edited by HHS; 07-16-2009 at 07:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #36
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
It just doesn't seem likely to me that the U.S. faked 6 lunar landings, and in all these years not one solid piece of evidence has emerged to prove that. That's dozens of crew members, probably hundreds of personnel who worked closely with the missions, and who knows how many more scientists who dealt with the material returned from these missions.
 8 years ago '07        #37
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HHS said:
It just doesn't seem likely to me that the U.S. faked 6 lunar landings, and in all these years not one solid piece of evidence has emerged to prove that. That's dozens of crew members, probably hundreds of personnel who worked closely with the missions, and who knows how many more scientists who dealt with the material returned from these missions.
whats so hard to believe about gov employes keepin secrets?if u know any gov employees u should ask them what they have to sign.1 of my dawgs for college works tech dev and he said security there is tighter than a frogs a.ss and theryre not allowed phones
 07-16-2009, 09:05 PM         #38
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^
people in general just can't keep secrets.. its our nature.. theres no way in a million years hundreds upon hundreds of people kept this a secret all these years.. that means they never told even there own family about this and that was 40 years ago, somebody would have snitched on their death bed with nothing to loose... its not like the jfk a.ssaniation where people where getting clipped mysteriously because of what they knew.. im not saying the first one wasnt a hoax, but all of the apollo landings? i think maybe the second trip was the actual trip and they just needed to bulls*** the first one
 8 years ago '07        #39
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
^^^^
people in general just can't keep secrets.. its our nature.. theres no way in a million years hundreds upon hundreds of people kept this a secret all these years.. that means they never told even there own family about this and that was 40 years ago, somebody would have snitched on their death bed with nothing to loose... its not like the jfk a.ssaniation where people where getting clipped mysteriously because of what they knew.. im not saying the first one wasnt a hoax, but all of the apollo landings? i think maybe the second trip was the actual trip and they just needed to bulls*** the first one
then u deal wit tha wrong class of people.i got alotta s*** im takin to tha grave.and alotta dudes been bumped off behind this moon s***

ome of the Eleven Apollo astronauts had non space related fatal accidents within a twenty two month period of one another, the odds of this happening are 1 in 10,000...coincidence

Why hasn't anybody spoken out about the cover-up?
They have. Bill Kaysing got in touch with his friend, a private investigator from San Francisco called Paul Jacobs, and asked him to help him with his Apollo anomalies investigations. Mr. Jacobs agreed to go and see the head of the US Department of Geology in Washington, as he was travelling there the following week after his discussion with Mr. Kaysing. He asked the geologist, 'Did you examine the Moon rocks, did they really come from the Moon.?' The geologist just laughed. Paul flew back from Washington and told Kaysing that the people in high office of the American Government knew of the cover-up. Paul Jacobs and his wife died from cancer within 90 days!

Lee Gelvani another friend of Kaysing, says he almost convinced informant James Irwin to confess about the cover-up. Irwin was going to ring Kaysing about it, however he died of a heart attack within 3 days. Is this evidence that a cover-up is in existence?

Check out the film documentary at the top of this page showing NASA employees talking about how they were instructed to airbrush out anomalies on the Moons surface.

sorry bout tha site.only 1 i could find besides wiki about all tha deaths
 07-17-2009, 12:18 AM         #40
amplive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too bad we never been to the moon. Dont you think we would of been back? Its been 40 years, give me a damn break. We so much more technologically advanced then we were om 69.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago