Worldstarhiphop I Swear Has The Funniest Comments Sometimes!!

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
15490 pageviews
105 comments

Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
Worldstarhiphop I Swear Has The Funniest Comments Sometimes!!

Man I was checking out that OJ Da Juiceman song called "Cop a Chicken"....now I don't even like his music at all...but I was so interested on what the song sounded like with a title like that....and after hearing the song and his lil interview at the end I really felt bad for what music has become....then I read the comments under the video and these people had me dying!!.....I was in tears from laughing soo hard...people say s*** u really feel and then theres the people that actually ride for s*** like this

WATCH THIS VIDEO FIRST!

AT LEAST HEAR THIS n*gga TALK AROUND 1:50....

[video - click to view]

THEN READ SOME OF THESE COMMENTS....HAHAHAHAHA!!

STAMPED UP CHICKENS SAME COLOR AS THE GROUPIE???? BLUE COLOR DIAMONDS SAME COLOR AS THE MOVIES??? THIS n*gga JUST PUT WORDS ON A PIECE OF PAPER.....CUZ THAT s*** DONT MAKE SENSE

lmaooo ya down south n*ggas corny...how tha f*** do yall n*ggas get deals...ey ey ey cop a chicken...lmao n*ggas wuld laugh @ this n*gga out here...boogie down bx 718

THIS s*** IS a.ss...IS THIS HOW WE HIDE CORNY RAP? ITS LIKE THE APOLLO WITH GOSPEL MUSIC....TALK ABOUT WEIGHT AND A n*gga GOOD

u n*ggaz swear we care bout some lyrics.. u subway, bus cacthin azz n*ggaz we want the trunk to slam with a funky hook when will you no car, taxi ridin,sittin on the stoop,walkin the block n*ggaz learn WE f***IN RIDE IN THE SOUTH WIT SPEAKERS IN THE TRUNK & WHO EVER BOOMIN & BUNKIN DA HARDEST WIT THE FLY HOOK WE COULD CARE LESS BOUT A LYRIC b****.. OL' RADIO RAHEEM AZZ n*ggaZ GO EAT SOME HOT PIZZA AND BURN YA MOUTH b****..

I HATE IT WHEN GROWN a.ss BLACK MEN CANT TALK!! ILLITERATE DROP OUT DEMOTED a.ss n*gga~!~~ STAY IN SCHOOL!! EDUCATION LEVEL OF A THIRD GRADER!!! LAME LAME LAME YOU AINT COOL!!!!

ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY...PPL NEED TO MAKE RECORDS B/C THEY LOVE MUSIC...HE COULDNT LOVE MUSIC WITH THESE BASIC a.ss LYRICS...WHAT HAPPENED TO CREATIVITY? PPL FLOWS EVEN SOUND THE SAME..LOL

ima say it like this all u n*ggaz who talk about creativity. THIS n*gga RAP ABOUT THA TRAP STR8 UP I MEAN. HOW MUCH MORE s*** CAN YOU THINK OF TO RAP ABOUT THA TRAP

ignorant a.ss nicca .straight south style...dis nicca be flowin though,,,,,sound like Gucci man wit a lil Jay Z influence

ARE YOU f***ING SERIOUS!!!! THIS DUDE SUCKS HOW IN GOD"S NAME DID HE END UP ON THE FRONT OF XXL....LONG LIVE "REAL" HIP-HOP!!!!

WHAT THE f*** IS THIS n*gga TALKING ABOUT? I keep hearing this n*gga's name, but never heard his music until this video. This n*gga is GARBAGE! I don't know who's worse this n*gga or that cornball Drake. Goddamn these new n*ggas are corny as s***!

scribbled in your notepad and created your life. if you believe this guy sold any chickens besides working at KFC, you crazy.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Last edited by Phesus; 07-16-2009 at 02:00 PM..

105 comments for "Worldstarhiphop I Swear Has The Funniest Comments Sometimes!!"

8 years ago '05        #2
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
@ Go Eat A f***in Pizza & Burn Yo Mouth b****

-in tears

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #3
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
u n*ggaz swear we care bout some lyrics.. u subway, bus cacthin azz n*ggaz we want the trunk to slam with a funky hook when will you no car, taxi ridin,sittin on the stoop,walkin the block n*ggaz learn WE f***IN RIDE IN THE SOUTH WIT SPEAKERS IN THE TRUNK & WHO EVER BOOMIN & BUNKIN DA HARDEST WIT THE FLY HOOK WE COULD CARE LESS BOUT A LYRIC b****.. OL' RADIO RAHEEM AZZ n*ggaZ GO EAT SOME HOT PIZZA AND BURN YA MOUTH b****..

07-16-2009, 01:59 PM         #4
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao i cant even read da comments man half of them are spamming, and the other half are haters that start talking ignorant, or start being racist.
 8 years ago '04        #5
Lunatic 1 heat pts
space
space
$831 | Props total: 8 8
Funniest comment I've seen concerning OJ the "Jew"man on WSHH was someone saying he looks like a
Ferocious Koala Bear.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Lunatic; 07-16-2009 at 05:04 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #6
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
@ "he sounds like Gucci with a Jay-Z influence...."
 8 years ago '04        #7
Phesus 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
 lunatic said:
funniest comment i've seen concerning oj the "jew"man on wshh was someone saying he looks like a ferocious koala bear.

hahahahaha!!
 07-16-2009, 02:06 PM         #8
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much is a chicken?

i know how much the zipper is, but the chicken, i wasnt sure so i fell back on the zipper..
 8 years ago '09        #9
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,546 | Props total: 89 89
ignorant a.ss nicca .straight south style...dis nicca be flowin though,,,,,sound like Gucci man wit a lil Jay Z influence

now that's funny but the scary thing about it is he was serious
 07-16-2009, 02:08 PM         #10
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooh, if its 18 im guessing its the..

ohhhhh
 8 years ago '06        #11
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
you gotta really look past the spam to find some hilarious WSHH comments...

i'm sure some bx posters have commented on some vids
 8 years ago '06        #12
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Verse said:
@ "he sounds like Gucci with a Jay-Z influence...."
lmao...i thought i was the only one who saw that
 07-16-2009, 02:25 PM         #13
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

she looks like she smokes rock on the low

I DON BUST ALL OVER MY LAPTOP

YEAH... THAT a.ss FAT. SHE LOOK LIKE COUSIN SKEETER THOUGH

i bet she got an ugly v*gina looks like burnt steak with red blood meat inside

she aint got no top lip like white people

CAN I JUS SET UP CAMP IN THAT a.ss. I MEAN DAMN. THIS IS WHAT YALL WHITE MEN LOVE. I DONE SUBSCRIBED TO CHICK WEBSITE AN EVERYTHING, WE BOTH SAGITARIUS, IM IN THE DO'.

I dnt care if she farted i would put my lips around dat a****** and suck da farts out.YUM

i would f*** her in front of my girl and her whole family...smiling and waving.

I WOULD HATE FOR THIS TO BE MY DAUGHTER...CUZ I WOULDA BEEN f***IN MY DAUGHTER, REAL TALK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 8 years ago '08        #14
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
yeah the comments on wshh are priceless. that one about eating the pizza and burning your mouth had me in tears

and you cant forget about the normal ones like "east 41. 1st in this b1tch" or "WTF this aint memphis bleek getting wavy with a lawnmower in the barbershop"
 8 years ago '08        #15
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
Yeah its some crazy s*** all the time
 8 years ago '04        #16
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
"CAN I JUS SET UP CAMP IN THAT a.ss. I MEAN DAMN. THIS IS WHAT YALL WHITE MEN LOVE. I DONE SUBSCRIBED TO CHICK WEBSITE AN EVERYTHING, WE BOTH SAGITARIUS, IM IN THE DO'."

8 years ago '07        #17
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222

water
 8 years ago '04        #18
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5195 5195
yeah they had me dying talkin bout that dude stacks' dome I was almost in tears
 8 years ago '08        #19
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 brayan99 said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

she looks like she smokes rock on the low

I DON BUST ALL OVER MY LAPTOP

YEAH... THAT a.ss FAT. SHE LOOK LIKE COUSIN SKEETER THOUGH

i bet she got an ugly v*gina looks like burnt steak with red blood meat inside

she aint got no top lip like white people

CAN I JUS SET UP CAMP IN THAT a.ss. I MEAN DAMN. THIS IS WHAT YALL WHITE MEN LOVE. I DONE SUBSCRIBED TO CHICK WEBSITE AN EVERYTHING, WE BOTH SAGITARIUS, IM IN THE DO'.

I dnt care if she farted i would put my lips around dat a****** and suck da farts out.YUM

i would f*** her in front of my girl and her whole family...smiling and waving.

I WOULD HATE FOR THIS TO BE MY DAUGHTER...CUZ I WOULDA BEEN f***IN MY DAUGHTER, REAL TALK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That b**** got a Shawty Lo head the a.ss is nice though
 07-16-2009, 03:17 PM         #20
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all still vist WSHH? That s*** was cool two months ago... not anymore.

"Motherf***er move on" - Slaughterhouse
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy