most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Rate it
4 - GREAT 68 32.54%
3 - good 77 36.84%
2- Meh 41 19.62%
1 - TRASHNESS 23 11.00%
Voters: 209. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
this album is crack, definitley coppin
 8 years ago '04        #22
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Universal~Mind said:
Wtf?!?! Is it April fools? We listenin to the same album? This n*gga damn near made a whole R&B album... f***in soft a.ss n*gga... Pachanga's?

Im tired of all these wack a.ss n*ggas standin on the top of they toilets singin like birds to b****es to try sell records...

Fab should his name to f*gulous.

Fab is album sound like a new brand of R&B....

Fagulous: Homos Way.

These n*ggas is gettin more dissapointing by the album. You young n*ggas wouldn't understand. Dont bother commenting.
Downloading now, but I have a feeling I'm gonna feel the same way. I don't understand why a such a talented lyricist stays makin these songs for the hoes. And looking at the tracklist, with a singer on damn near every track, this looks like it's gonna be the most radio friendly album of his EVER. Which means that I'm probably gonna like it the least. I like Fab, as a rapper, so I'm gonna cop it anyway. But he still to this day is, to me, the rapper with the most potential that never came close to reaching it on his albums. This n*gga sells out on EVERY ALBUM.
 8 years ago '04        #23
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 Phillips said:
Breathe is my fave track by Fabolous.. When I heard it, I thought this dude is gonna be nice.. but all them girl music, ringtone bulls***, just ain't for me..
That was your first time hearing Fabolous? Maybe I'm just old. First time I heard him was on DJ Clue "The Professional" ... 1998. I thought he was Mase. I was like "Can't wait for an album from this dude!" 11 yrs later, he's still disappointing me. lol
 8 years ago '04        #24
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 jj01 said:
wayne track is f***in terrible, will post more thoughts later

[pic - click to view]

Track is sick. Sounds like another case of someone who hates Lil Wayne saying that every track he's on and every thing he does is wack.
 8 years ago '04        #25
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
Fab albums always boring and homo, made for girls.
 8 years ago '04        #26
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Track is sick. Sounds like another case of someone who hates Lil Wayne saying that every track he's on and every thing he does is wack.
Are you the opposite, a d***rider? I actually quite like Wayne, and I quite like some of Fab's old stuff, but that Fab/Wayne track was yawn-worthy for me.
 07-14-2009, 04:05 PM         #27
B.LeSs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hot album yo..
 8 years ago '04        #28
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
I swear some of ya'll n*ggas listenin to a different album... Ya'll prolly just looked at the titles and features and judged the songs... This album isn't anywhere near soft....
 8 years ago '06        #29
teamSkeem 166 heat pts166
space
space
$2,452 | Props total: 225 225
s*** got a few h0t tracks..... #3 or #15 being the toughest
 8 years ago '06        #30
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
 DTownPistonsFan said:

[pic - click to view]

stop crying, that wayne verse was pathetic
 8 years ago '05        #31
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 595 595
what crack iz y`all smoking this is easily the worst album he`s put out way too many mediocre tracks nothing blew me away a huge disappointment just like busta`s album new york iz seriously falling off.
 8 years ago '04        #32
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
 ONESUN187 said:
what crack iz y`all smoking this is easily the worst album he`s put out way too many mediocre tracks nothing blew me away a huge disappointment just like busta`s album new york iz seriously falling off.
You're entitled to your opinion, but honestly, how can you make that a.ssesment after only a couple spins? The album has been leaked for ONE DAY, n*ggas already came to their final conclusions...

Let it breathe, and it might grow on you... s***, the second spin for me made it better than the first time...
 8 years ago '05        #33
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 767 767
the album is fire he went in on they way (intro) man that's heat 4real
 8 years ago '05        #34
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 1202 1202
s*** goes hard, f*** y'all homophobes. Fab usually goes hard on the mixtapes then puts out a mediocre album. I actually think he came different than previous albums which were geared towards a female audience. Judging by what I have to compare to this year....this album is pretty good.

I do think wayne should have probably listened to himself before giving the ok on that verse (listen to "Salute"), s***'s probably one of his weaker verses in the past year. Then there's the couple of mandatory R&B collabo tracks (which aren't that bad) that I'd only listen to with the appropriate accompanying audience (b****es). Other than that this s*** is :cool-smiley-009:

My attitude is celibate, cuz I don't give a f***!!
 8 years ago '04        #35
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
s*** is a.ss cheeks.... Loso's Way makes the classic film Carlito's Way look bad.
 8 years ago '06        #36
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
dope album
3. good.

feeling my time, reminds me of the nba draft everytime i listen lol .. nah s***s ill
 8 years ago '04        #37
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Universal~Mind said:
Im sayin b, this n*gga outa character like Barney in The Terminator....

How you go from "Breathe" to this s***?

If any of you n*ggas up top who gave this "Bruno" album a good rating can honestly bump this s*** in ya car with any of ya n*ggas inside then ya'll just str8 up closet homos or ya'lls on ya way to the gay bar.....

s*** sound like an R&B compilation...

This n*ggas flow too, it's all broken up n slow soundin like he forcin to sound like a south n*gga.. n*gga got borderline lil wayne metaphors......

:aloofandbored10:
you're an angry homophobe

go fukk yourself
 8 years ago '05        #38
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
I agree there's too much rnb on it (i like that R. Les track #5 tho) and those slow a.ss beats sound southern for a bkny artist but its still Fab's most well rounded album ever. And he ate Wayne on that track. His flow and punchlines are still crazy. Fab's one of them few n*ggas that gets better with time. He need an exec producer to make him do a street album. The last track is hot. Fab should tell more stories. 3.5/5
 8 years ago '07        #39
Chris15928 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 78 78
This is the kind of album I've been waiting of from Loso, it's about time! The verses are always on point on everything he does, but this time, the production is right to. Classic s***!
 07-15-2009, 07:54 AM         #40
DaVirginiaBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a solid album from fab. I also thought from nothing to something was solid. What people don't understand is artists just cant drop all these ''hard songs'' that they want to drop on albums they have to get approval from the label before they release it i'm sure fab wants to drop all gangster songs on an album but the label just refuses to release that because s*** like soulja boy's superman is what sells nowadays hate to say it but it's the truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy