Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Gay Rapper Interview WHOA!

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
224 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-10-2004, 01:08 PM         #41
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y are you guys even guessing obviously its gay-z
 12-10-2004, 01:08 PM         #42
oK.Player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONIC2oo3 said:
I wanna know why you would care if a rapper is gay any damn way. Who cares? You hating on someone cause they like something you don't like? I don't like Em's new CD, does that mean I gotta hate on someone who does? I like pu**y, but that n*gga over there like d!ck... I gotta hate on him for that sh*t? The only gay people who should be hated on are the ones who act like women. The guy on the Real World doesn't act like a woman, so it makes it difficult to hate him just cause he likes d!ck.

I dont support homos3xuality but this kid said it better than i ever could said.. and yea that n*gga on real world is cool man... just cant believe that n*gga is gay.... he use 2 go 2 my school........ FAMU
 12-10-2004, 01:19 PM         #43
Cappeallar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too many typos = FAKE STORY
 12 years ago '04        #44
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 234 234
aint no one from wu/ditc/mobb deep IM GOOD
 12 years ago '04        #45
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 2459 2459
read closely and it says the dude has light eyes..who has light eyes thats a rapper from brooklyn? theres no source so it has to be suspect.
 12-10-2004, 02:15 PM         #46
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12 years ago '04        #47
~G~ 
space
space
$13,747 | Props total: 1 1
Looks like you wrote that sh*t...
 12-10-2004, 06:49 PM         #48
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah it does look fake, but most of that sh*t makes sense.
 12-10-2004, 06:51 PM         #49
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i think it is that dude....he has light eyes. i ain't gay i just wanna know. but he never was on the charts. And he is from Brooklyn....it is this guy. Ha...who the fu*k is he?

Last edited by mr'mpc'2000xl; 12-10-2004 at 06:53 PM..
 12-10-2004, 06:56 PM         #50
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ban the dude that started this bullsh*t thread
 12-10-2004, 07:13 PM         #51
Mz_Desz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisReg said:
I couldn't even get past the fourth paragraph. I tried, but I couldn't. That sh*t is just way too homo for me. What's the source on this sh*t anyway. Typos like a motherfu*ker, and I just don't see why "the" gay rapper would be coming out of the closet to some random member of the press while still requesting to remain anonymous, nevermind honestly expecting that guy to "take it to his grave"? Come on. Let's be real, any member of the press would k!ll for this story. They'd blow up anybody's spot in a heartbeat. I'm not buying this, but lemme find out somebody actually sat down and wrote this whole "article" as a joke.

*shakes head*
Yeah this is bullsit...too many typos. Hell alot of cats in the industry goes both ways...its not a big secret.
 12-10-2004, 07:17 PM         #52
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
history repeat-itself just another who the gay rapper is bullsh*t like back in nine seven
if the n*gga on the charts topping billboard who the fu*k cares if hes gay
if hes on the top billboard charts then you know he aint saying gay sh*t and i bet you homo-phobic close minded motherfu*kers vibe to this n*gga sh*t in a club shaking your a.ss worst then a bi*ch im not gay but yo its 2004 ya close minded individuals should go to a third world country and leap back in time thats were ya belong yeah i admit gay sh*t is sick and nasty but damn to each its own.....

what the fu*k tupac got fu*ked in jail.... on some interviews he had fruity a.ss movements
you never know like this n*gga say on this interview one swiff and your hooked i dont care who the fu*k you are you get locked up for long period of time you are getting fu*ked specially if you are a celebrity and ya n*ggaz praise pac like a god

STUPID a.ss MOTHERfu*kERS IN THIS BOARD
 12-10-2004, 10:12 PM         #53
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah pac seemed gay...yall ever see his documentary by the company that put out that BEEF DVD?
 12 years ago '04        #54
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
 jae phill said:
history repeat-itself just another who the gay rapper is bullsh*t like back in nine seven
if the n*gga on the charts topping billboard who the fu*k cares if hes gay
if hes on the top billboard charts then you know he aint saying gay sh*t and i bet you homo-phobic close minded motherfu*kers vibe to this n*gga sh*t in a club shaking your a.ss worst then a bi*ch im not gay but yo its 2004 ya close minded individuals should go to a third world country and leap back in time thats were ya belong yeah i admit gay sh*t is sick and nasty but damn to each its own.....

what the fu*k tupac got fu*ked in jail.... on some interviews he had fruity a.ss movements
you never know like this n*gga say on this interview one swiff and your hooked i dont care who the fu*k you are you get locked up for long period of time you are getting fu*ked specially if you are a celebrity and ya n*ggaz praise pac like a god

STUPID a.ss MOTHERfu*kERS IN THIS BOARD
^^^Yeah, and your one of the stupid a.ss motherfu*kers. Saying everyone who gets sent to the bing for a long time gets fu*ked. Yeah, your a.ss probally would, im guessing youve never been so unless you've been and been fu*ked in your a.ss, how the fu*k do you know. Pac never said he was fu*ked in jail, n*ggas know he fu*ked wit suge, so even if they wanted to, i doubt the would. So i guess Shyne is in jail gettin fu*ked right now. Your a dumbass. Pac was dat n*gga, of couse ppl praise him.
 12 years ago '04        #55
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
PAC SEEMED GAY? HAHA THAT sh*t FUNNY!

but seriously i say its one of the g-unit dudes, they aint say sh*t bout that lloyd banks thing.

Or maybe it can be fab or that main O dude

Main o talk so much sh*t it gotta be him.
 12 years ago '04        #56
Dungeon Kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 14 14
Actually Pac Is From Brooklyn... he was born there .... he wasnt on the westcoast til after he singed w/ death Row
 12-11-2004, 12:06 PM         #57
ALPOISKING 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its akon
 12-11-2004, 12:07 PM         #58
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dungeon Kid said:
Actually Pac Is From Brooklyn... he was born there .... he wasnt on the westcoast til after he singed w/ death Row

yeah i knew pac was from brooklyn....Chris Reg called me stupid or something for saying that....i know my hip-hop...bi*ch...fu*k Chris Reg.
 12 years ago '04        #59
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,750 | Props total: 0 0
pac is from b-more...

who knows if this stuff is actually true....i been hearin about this for a long fu*kin time, i heard about dre, & i heard about ja rule, i could care less...only reason i wanna know who it is is because EVERY rapper in the world, claim they keep it gangsta, keep it real, & all that but i dont think its keepin it real if u 1)hiding it 2) u wanna be the one to "open the door..." but u aint even revealing ya own ID...

Another thing, how come people keep mention big name people nobody is mention the lil underground artists, it could be one of them, who knows....

Elton John is a full-blown famous f*g, & it doesn't seem to hurt him as a celebrity
 12-11-2004, 12:30 PM         #60
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is akon from brooklyn??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
19 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Minnesota Vikings Defense - It's time to take notice (Video)
37 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
156 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
86 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy