Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Gay Rapper Interview WHOA!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12-10-2004, 08:13 PM         #51
Mz_Desz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisReg said
I couldn't even get past the fourth paragraph. I tried, but I couldn't. That sh*t is just way too homo for me. What's the source on this sh*t anyway. Typos like a motherfu*ker, and I just don't see why "the" gay rapper would be coming out of the closet to some random member of the press while still requesting to remain anonymous, nevermind honestly expecting that guy to "take it to his grave"? Come on. Let's be real, any member of the press would k*ll for this story. They'd blow up anybody's spot in a heartbeat. I'm not buying this, but lemme find out somebody actually sat down and wrote this whole "article" as a joke.

*shakes head*
Yeah this is bullsit...too many typos. Hell alot of cats in the industry goes both ways...its not a big secret.

12-10-2004, 08:17 PM         #52
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
history repeat-itself just another who the gay rapper is bullsh*t like back in nine seven
if the n*gga on the charts topping billboard who the fu*k cares if hes gay
if hes on the top billboard charts then you know he aint saying gay sh*t and i bet you homo-phobic close minded motherfu*kers vibe to this n*gga sh*t in a club shaking your a*s worst then a bi*ch im not gay but yo its 2004 ya close minded individuals should go to a third world country and leap back in time thats were ya belong yeah i admit gay sh*t is sick and nasty but damn to each its own.....

what the fu*k tupac got fu*ked in jail.... on some interviews he had fruity a*s movements
you never know like this n*gga say on this interview one swiff and your hooked i dont care who the fu*k you are you get locked up for long period of time you are getting fu*ked specially if you are a celebrity and ya n*ggaz praise pac like a god

STUPID a*s MOTHERfu*kERS IN THIS BOARD

12-10-2004, 11:12 PM         #53
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah pac seemed gay...yall ever see his documentary by the company that put out that BEEF DVD?

14 years ago '04        #54
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 1015 1015
 jae phill said
history repeat-itself just another who the gay rapper is bullsh*t like back in nine seven
if the n*gga on the charts topping billboard who the fu*k cares if hes gay
if hes on the top billboard charts then you know he aint saying gay sh*t and i bet you homo-phobic close minded motherfu*kers vibe to this n*gga sh*t in a club shaking your a*s worst then a bi*ch im not gay but yo its 2004 ya close minded individuals should go to a third world country and leap back in time thats were ya belong yeah i admit gay sh*t is sick and nasty but damn to each its own.....

what the fu*k tupac got fu*ked in jail.... on some interviews he had fruity a*s movements
you never know like this n*gga say on this interview one swiff and your hooked i dont care who the fu*k you are you get locked up for long period of time you are getting fu*ked specially if you are a celebrity and ya n*ggaz praise pac like a god

STUPID a*s MOTHERfu*kERS IN THIS BOARD
^^^Yeah, and your one of the stupid a*s motherfu*kers. Saying everyone who gets sent to the bing for a long time gets fu*ked. Yeah, your a*s probally would, im guessing youve never been so unless you've been and been fu*ked in your a*s, how the fu*k do you know. Pac never said he was fu*ked in jail, n*ggas know he fu*ked wit suge, so even if they wanted to, i doubt the would. So i guess Shyne is in jail gettin fu*ked right now. Your a dumbass. Pac was dat n*gga, of couse ppl praise him.

12-11-2004, 12:31 PM         #55
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAC SEEMED GAY? HAHA THAT sh*t FUNNY!

but seriously i say its one of the g-unit dudes, they aint say sh*t bout that lloyd banks thing.

Or maybe it can be fab or that main O dude

Main o talk so much sh*t it gotta be him.

14 years ago '04        #56
Dungeon Kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$280 | Props total: 29 29
Actually Pac Is From Brooklyn... he was born there .... he wasnt on the westcoast til after he singed w/ death Row

12-11-2004, 01:06 PM         #57
ALPOISKING 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its akon

12-11-2004, 01:07 PM         #58
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dungeon Kid said
Actually Pac Is From Brooklyn... he was born there .... he wasnt on the westcoast til after he singed w/ death Row

yeah i knew pac was from brooklyn....Chris Reg called me stupid or something for saying that....i know my hip-hop...bi*ch...fu*k Chris Reg.

14 years ago '04        #59
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
pac is from b-more...

who knows if this stuff is actually true....i been hearin about this for a long fu*kin time, i heard about dre, & i heard about ja rule, i could care less...only reason i wanna know who it is is because EVERY rapper in the world, claim they keep it gangsta, keep it real, & all that but i dont think its keepin it real if u 1)hiding it 2) u wanna be the one to "open the door..." but u aint even revealing ya own ID...

Another thing, how come people keep mention big name people nobody is mention the lil underground artists, it could be one of them, who knows....

Elton John is a full-blown famous f*g, & it doesn't seem to hurt him as a celebrity

12-11-2004, 01:30 PM         #60
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is akon from brooklyn??

14 years ago '04        #61
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1 1
this is the gayest thing i ever read

Last edited by Drunk By Myself; 12-11-2004 at 01:53 PM..

14 years ago '04        #62
.Mase Da Rula. 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 182 182
eeeeewwwwwww that the shyt i hate when gay n*gga hiding actin like they like pu**y too, n*gga just be gat and do ya shyt somewhere and stopp fu*king actin all that Downlow shyt is the gayest shyt ever, n*gga if u gay then be gay, stop actin fake and phony with ya f*g**t a*s

14 years ago '04        #63
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 72 72
man, it aint kool to be gay what the hell I hate how they trying to press this sh*t on straight people, I AIN T Got except you, I just kant go gay bashing, now thats not straight....Justdont try to push it on me like its kool, thats why i hate MTV...they trying to MAKE you accept GAY!! fu*k NO!!! If you gay thats on you, but I don't get down with it....who the hell is the gay rapper, he should kome out...If ain't nothing wrong with it, then why don't he kome out then!!!!!!!!!!!????? this sh*t is gay!!!

12-11-2004, 02:31 PM         #64
partycase 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think it could be cassidy,then again i am certain it is memphis bleek,he looks gay...and game having beef with him for no reason...wonder why ?

12-11-2004, 02:39 PM         #65
Harrison111 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's Jay-Z H-O-M-O

14 years ago '04        #66
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
 Dungeon Kid said
I guess he wasn't in oakland, I guess he wasn't in DU doing the humpty Dance. Nobody in digital underground was signed to deathrow.

In fact he released 3 albums before he sign to deathrow.

Pac from East Oakland.

14 years ago '04        #67
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 mr'mpc'2000xl said
is akon from brooklyn??
Akon's from Jersey

14 years ago '04        #68
dblock187s 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$11,874 | Props total: 3221 3221
i think this guys is just doin it for money but he flamin anyway lmao wasnt he just on a mixtape

12-11-2004, 05:31 PM         #69
gutta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its MOP. LOL

12-11-2004, 05:43 PM         #70
juan04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too much to read

12-11-2004, 05:46 PM         #71
ThaRealest11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k cares I dont wanna read about no fu*kin f*g**t a*s rappers. If the ganme gets soft enough to allow f*g**ts to rap then some ppl are bou tto start shootin thereselves

14 years ago '04        #72
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 WhooKid said
akon was born in senegal africa.
Yeah i heard him on bet saying that.

12-11-2004, 05:55 PM         #73
B1Thunda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOOO EVERYTIME SUM GAY/RAPPER sh*t COMES OUT YA B CURIOUSE fu*k IT WHOEVA IT IS, N ARTICLE IS BULL, My guess is Cam ! think bout it !

12-11-2004, 05:57 PM         #74
FoulMouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Couldnt read more then the first paragraph but I see everyone guessin' and I peeped that dude's post with the clues... Is Talib Kweli from Brooklyn? If so, that would be my guess.

12-11-2004, 06:04 PM         #75
FoulMouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yup, he's from Brooklyn. My guess=Talib Kweli.

Home      

most viewed right now
+60online now  67
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  61
Video inside Jan 22 - FBI agents warn of hardships from gov't shutdown
58 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  55
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  40
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+158online now  31
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  26
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
138 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+75online now  19
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Frenchie bsm snakes g unit after saying 50 runs queens
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy