Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Gay Rapper Interview WHOA!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Gilbert Arenas racks up another victory for the #HOH2K16 movement
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
154 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
JR4LB 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
he said somethin bout him sayin yeah through a crooked smile. Kanye's got da most crookedest smile i've ever seen. dat n*gga gay.

article looks fake as sh*t, i dont believe anything in it.
 12-10-2004, 07:18 AM         #22
Eloheem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Articles FAKE
 12 years ago '04        #23
reazon_opt 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 164 164
fake a.ss sh*t.....
 12 years ago '04        #24
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 4 4
is e-sermon from brooklyn?????
 12 years ago '04        #25
IllEagle 
space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 0 0
where is this story from?
 12-10-2004, 09:08 AM         #26
Grimey Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Is A Bullsh*tass Article. N If It Aint I Think Its Prob k!lla Cam.
 12-10-2004, 10:06 AM         #27
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is fu*k pittyful,also sad i really hopes that this fu*kin homo's name gets dropped and they fu*kin destroy his career imo i htinks its fab and buddens some type if sh*t like that fu*kIN HOMO'S pittyful
 12-10-2004, 10:23 AM         #28
ChrisReg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
if it turned out to be your favorite rapper of all time, would you really stop listening to him?
That's what I'm trynna say.

Yea, I'm mad over the topic of the homo rapper. I was simply statin, who the fu*k cares enough to write a fake article that long and detailed about being gay? Somebody must have some homos3xual tendencies of their own to be writing something that descriptive about lettin dudes suck they sh*t when they high or drunk, and no woman being able to satisfy a man like a man can. WTF? The thought that you's actually was able to read that whole "article" without gagging at the thought that it can't be real, and some sick f*g sat their writin it thinkin it would be funny is beyond me. But now, since your offended that I questioned your judgement as a heteros3xual, try to turn it around on me. Yea that dude Chris Reg must be gay cuz he is mad we talkin about this sh*t. No homie, I'm not mad...I'm disgusted that you's find so much interest in an article about being homos3xual. Take it out of context as you may, Boxden is a fu*king message board. I'll get over it.
 12-10-2004, 10:24 AM         #29
MoOCoWMoosic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisReg said:
Well let's see:
- 50 Cent: From Queens. Does he rap and produce? No.
- D-Block: Ain't from Brooklyn neither.
- Dr. Dre: "Dre ain't from Brooklyn is he?" - You can't be serious.
- 2Pac: Is he alive to hold an interview? He sure as fu*k wasn't from Brooklyn neither.

You might be the worst guesser in the history of guessing, LoL.

And why is everybody so eager to find out who's homo in the industry. Not just this board, but everywhere people always mention this. I think some people just wanna know so they can determine whether it's "okay" to be gay or not. Like maybe if their favorite rapper is a floatin f*g, they can finally come out the closet and say "well my favorite rapper said he's gay, so it must be cool".

:rolleyes:
LOL REAL TALK, thought it was camron but he aint from bk. doesnt matter anyways.

Last edited by MoOCoWMoosic; 12-10-2004 at 10:30 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #30
damedolla 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
The so called gay rapper in the article talked about his career was beginning around the time of freaknik in atlanta.he's from brooklyn and has light eyes.the article looks and smells like bullshyt
 12 years ago '04        #31
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 0 0
my guess is e-sermon ...cuz he said da n*gga had light eyes ... or it could be ja cuz ery body know he flamin ....but 50 got a crooked a.ss grin too ..an he be lookin guilty too.. all of the above have been stabbed or shot an repp bk .
 12 years ago '04        #32
BigJay.inc 
space
space
$2,812 | Props total: 210 210
It's definitely bullsh*t.....things like this are started to take light off of other people who might be living that lifestyle.....in either case im not concerned with a rapper's life outside of the music....it doesnt matter to me, as long as so-n-so keeps droppin hot music thats all im concerned with....
 12-10-2004, 11:57 AM         #33
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna know why you would care if a rapper is gay any damn way. Who cares? You hating on someone cause they like something you don't like? I don't like Em's new CD, does that mean I gotta hate on someone who does? I like pu**y, but that n*gga over there like d!ck... I gotta hate on him for that sh*t? The only gay people who should be hated on are the ones who act like women. The guy on the Real World doesn't act like a woman, so it makes it difficult to hate him just cause he likes d!ck.
 12-10-2004, 11:57 AM         #34
TaXeS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate 2 say...i think its a trick by the head of def jam, to see who's real or to see who's fake...trust u never know wat really goes on...n dis life money rules...and if dis is true...and it is jay or busta...i'm goin' to throw up...my favs. some fu*kn*ggas...
 12-10-2004, 11:58 AM         #35
DAONE 757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actual places and information were probably changed in order 2 hide the rappers true identity so don't belive everything that U just read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get it twisted though a lot of the hardest industry rapper n*ggas are HOMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 12-10-2004, 12:18 PM         #36
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the story aint real and it aint aight to b a f*g......u know that the worlds bout 2 blow when f*gs make up less than 1% of the worlds population but they are starting 2 take over the media. seems like every tv show got a token homo instead of the token n*gga
 12-10-2004, 12:39 PM         #37
SHIESTYNVIG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all the bullsh*t clues that is so we cant figure out but i am convinced it is k!lla homo cam
 12-10-2004, 12:49 PM         #38
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dude who did the interview is such a bi*ch "i thought he was hitting on me" haha shutup
 12 years ago '04        #39
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 388 388
Source?
 12 years ago '04        #40
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
Main O the rumors say that this BK MC is queer
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
61 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
63 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
41 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
239 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
175 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy