Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Gay Rapper Interview WHOA!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
200 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake approves of the game riding round in philly
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
6446 pageviews
87 comments

mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 399 399
Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Gay Rapper Interview WHOA!

So what is it you want to know? he asks in a cool voice that sounds like he is trying to put the moves on me. Or maybe I am just a pit paranoid. Though one of Billboard's top selling rap acts has finally agreed to openly talk about his s3xuality with a member of the press fro the first time, he still wishes for his identity to remain a secret. A secret I have promised to carry to my grave.

Truthfully, I am not sure what to ask, since I am supposed to be politically correct and accept homos3xuality. What made you decide that you wanted to come out of the closet? I try to ask without looking interested in a date, but this story. I can not help but judge him by his over-zealous display of homeboy mannerism, Since it would be useless to say that I am straight, I wait for an answer. I always knew that I had an interest in men, he replies. It is just that I could not always act on it. When you come from the projects, brothers are not proud to announce that they are into that kinda sh*t. But once we all got fu*ked up, then there is a different brotherhood going round the room and motherfu*kers will go down on your sh*t and vice versa.

So what you are telling me is that there are many so-called brothers who dabble into other lifestyles under the influence of drugs or alcohol, I probe.

Yo, a nut is a nut. He laughs to himself. You know when you are on lockdown, it is alright to have a sissy suck your d!ck....Yo, you may even fu*k them, but when your a.ss is free and everything is supposed to be lovely, you are not wit that kind of sh*t. But yo, that sh*t is like crack. One good whiff and your a.ss is whipped. You see, only another brother can satisfy your need. Yo, I believe that a man is made for a woman and a woman is made for a man, but only a man knows what a man needs and feels. Only a man can satisfy another man.

So what about your personal life? Is there a special person in your life?
There is, but when I was on tour last summer, my lover was not too happy about me being away so long. Plus he knew that there were other motherfu*kers on the road who were into it just like me, you now what I am saying. Just cause we swinging like that do not mean we lost our male existences, he says with a wink.
Let me tell you about being on tour:It is like a combination of being in jail - everybody is like on morphine - and being motherfu*kin kids in a toy store. First up, nobody has any scruples or morals and nobody is got their memory anymore, he says. He remembers one night at Freaknic in Atlanta, near the beginning of his career. We did this show at the Coca-Cola parking lot. There was like a million motherfu*kers and they were from everywhere. So after the show we went back to the hotel and sh*t. And we started drinking and getting high; Around 2 O'clock in the morning naggers are fu*ked up! An they are like, Let's go get some pu**y. So, yo, I may get fu*ked, but I are not no stranger to pu**y; so I am wit it. My boy wonÕt get mad, we got an understanding as long as I am doing the right thing.

We get in the car and n*ggas are screaming out the window and we just driving to nowhere. I am thinking we are gonna get pulled over by some state troopers and be another group of rap artists going to jail. We pull up to this place and from afar it looks like a Greek Picnic. But up close it is many, many motherfu*kers outside. Some from the concert I remember checkin me out. When we drive by and park on the side street and walk up (we see) it is this guys club named Loretta's. up close it is many, many motherfu*kers outside. Some from the concert I remember checkin me out. When we drive by and park on the side street and walk up (we see) it is this guys club named Loretta's. Yo! My boy told me about it and he told me he did not want my a.ss in there.

So now I am buggin; cause here is the hardest of the hard walkin through the door and this n*gga says,Word. Maybe I can get some f*g**t to suck my joint. They are laughing like it is a game. They turn to me and say, Yo, ya alright with this sh*t? Before I could answer, the n*gga says, Cause I am not no homo, but I will get my sh*t off.

in less than an hour we had picked up three young brothers from the club and we was back up in the hotel room. It is like a fu*kin orgy: n*ggas got their pants around their ankles and there is so much d!ck sucking going on -- And what were you doing during this event? (I was curious because I was being aroused. Funny do not you think ?)

I was just smoking a joint an chilling. Holding my own. Yeah, right. So the next day, we get up and we are hung over and everyone except for me ca not remember anything that happened the night before.

We go into IHOP (International House of Pancakes) and n*ggas are braggin about the pu**y they had last night. We got back to New York. I told my boy what happened.

Of course curiosity is k!lling me and I am dying to ask. So I do: Would you care to elaborate a few names? He adjusts his seat and looks me straight in the eye. I try to give him a look to remind him that I am conducting and interview and not trying to get a date. (It is moments like this when I question my relationship with this magazine's publisher - maybe he knows something about me that I do not know yet.)

I do not drop dimes on other people's business, he answers. I do not like them in my business.

Which brings me back to my original question: Why are you coming forward with this? He sits straight up as if heÕs preparing to address an audience at a news conference. Never showing that he is nervous, he removes his sunglasses, showing his light colored eyes for the first time. I was at a party and n*ggas was talking about that Eazy-E sh*t and I got t thinking to myself, How come people still are not face the fact that AIDS is real and it ain't no white f*g**t disease and it ain't some God damnation or whatever dumb sh*t you put in your head?...

Cause whatever it is, it is here and it are not going nowhere until motherfu*kers, gay and straight, learn to respect it and respect each other. There is a lot of gay hip-hop artists out there and the day that any of them drop dead, it is gonna get covered up with some fake story. But the truth is they was fu*king around, just like I was fu*king around before I wanted to be a rapper. sh*t, if I did not have someone in my life, I would be fu*king around with a lot of them myself. An yo, I could name at least three of them who are HIV positive and that bi*ch Wendy Williams (from New York's Hot 97 radio station) fu*kin jokes about who is HIV positive, when you could check the selections from her closet from all the d!ck that she is sucked, she could have AIDS right here and now.

So why is it okay to call out Wendy and other artists? He looks me straight in the face with a force I feel rushing through me and a warmth that actually begins to frighten me Cause I learned the hard way that n*ggas do not think that I can be hard and true to my craft if I am putting a d!ck in my mouth. Yo, I am just as well as any motherfuker out there. I grew up in Brooklyn and been shot up, stabbed and jumped and beat-down - my sh*t is as real as it can be. I thought that being a man was having a girl and a baby and going to jail, but that didnÕt make me a man. But people like her think it is a joke and all she cares about is who is likstening, but are not nobody really listening to what the fu*k is going on.

He seems a little heated. And, for some strange reason, so am I. He is hitting all the right points and I am remembering the time I was playing my junior high school buddy, Terrance and we began experiencing things with each other that I did rather not talk about now.....

So back to this mate. Are you still together? Yeah me and my boy are living happily ever after and all that sh*t. We hang out, we play ball, we go to the Village and shop and more. He comes with me to the studio when I am working on my album or when I am producing somebody else is sh*t. It is the best sh*t. My mom's thinks he is my a.ssistant and my baby's mother calls him my flunky, but that is my little n*gga. He holds me and takes care of me when IÕm sick and rubs my back when IÕve had a rough day and sh*t.

What kind of man turns you on? I am uneasy asking this question for two reasons: 1) It is such a stereotypical thing to ask you)
2) For my own curiosity, I had to ask.

You know that Adina Howard song? I need a ruffneck brother to satisfy me. I can not help but smile to myself. He returns the smile......my heart skips a few beats and I try to imagine what his mate looks like. Judging from his figure, I guess heÕd be interested in Common on one end of the spectrum and AZ on the other. Is this how Scott Pouison Bryant felt when he interviewed LL Cool J

Let me ask you a question, he says. I am taken back by this, but what rapper have you known to be laid back and quiet? You want to ask me a question?

87 comments for "Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Dec 9 - Gay Rapper Interview WHOA!"

12 years ago '04        #2
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
Yeah, he says through a crooked smile. This is it. I am going to asked out on a date or more by------------------. All of my male friends are going to be grossed out, all of my female friends will be grossed out ; with envy. And I guess I could stick my chest out a few more inches and have great dinner with industry bullsh*tters. So what is it you want to ask me? Seems like an intelligent thing to say, especially since little beads of sweat are popping out of my forehead and my palms are getting really moist.

Do you think of me any different now that you know that I mess around? Well I have to be truthful with him and myself. Just because he s3x with other men instead of women does not mean that he does not carry a 9 and is not well versed in its use. And knowing my luck, I could wind up hurt like that reporter who made the wrong comment to Dr. De. I do not think it Õs a good idea to mention that a lot of people kinda already know; since it is the talk of the business anyway. So I ask, ÒMess around or gay? (I am proud of the way I ease from the flirting range.)

You know what I mean. Now I am more confuse than when I got here. The truth is, I do not know. One of things we discussed earlier was that Black people do not know how to separate a person's professional and personal lives. No, I say.I do not think you are different. In fact I respect you even more than I did a week ago.

He bursts into laughter. Maybe he thinks I was making a funny. His composure seems to soften a bit. Not in a f*g**t kinda way, but like he is gettin his mack on. He leans over the table, bringing his face close. Do you did not respect me last week?

Now it feels like a dog and cat chase; or in this case a dog and dog chase. :Lets just say I did not necessarily approve of the lyrical content of your music all of the time.

I am just keeping it real. Keeping it real or keeping a front? The last question I have to ask is a simple one. What kind of advice would you give to young brothers and sisters and artists who are struggling with their personal lives and professional decisions?

All I have to say is this: There are a lotta people out there who will judge you on the merits of what you do in your bed, but fu*king a girl do not make you a man. There are a lot of brothers out there who you see in videos, on tour, and hear on the radio who are c*ck diesel and being real for the public but behind closed doors? That is some other sh*t. You all know why I did this interview; Though I have not told half of the sh*t. I wanted to be able to let dem know that the jig is up and those closet doors are gonna get kicked open.

We both stand and I reach to turn off the tape recorder. He extends his hand - decorated with diamonds laid in gold, with a diamond clad Rolex hanging over his wrist; if there was any more light I would be blinded - and I hake it. I reach for the tape recorder and he asks, So, what are you into?

That is another story altogether..
 12-09-2004, 10:38 PM         #3
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO IS IT?? i heard that it was kanye.
 12-09-2004, 10:46 PM         #4
NashPistolP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf!! Who Tha Fuk Is This?!?!?!
 12 years ago '04        #5
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
i dont even know who it is. It's a rapper from brooklyn that's selling records. So it cant be an unknown rapper or underground rapper.
 12-10-2004, 12:00 AM         #6
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
must be that f*g**t jay z, beyonce is just a cover up
 12-10-2004, 12:32 AM         #7
sparks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fabolous?
 12-10-2004, 12:48 AM         #8
ChrisReg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I couldn't even get past the fourth paragraph. I tried, but I couldn't. That sh*t is just way too homo for me. What's the source on this sh*t anyway. Typos like a motherfu*ker, and I just don't see why "the" gay rapper would be coming out of the closet to some random member of the press while still requesting to remain anonymous, nevermind honestly expecting that guy to "take it to his grave"? Come on. Let's be real, any member of the press would k!ll for this story. They'd blow up anybody's spot in a heartbeat. I'm not buying this, but lemme find out somebody actually sat down and wrote this whole "article" as a joke.

*shakes head*

Last edited by ChrisReg; 12-10-2004 at 12:49 AM..
 12-10-2004, 12:57 AM         #9
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here are the clues.....

He is from Brooklyn...
he is a producer, and rapper....
he has been shot and stabbed....
he is on the billboard charts.....

Is 50 Cent from Brooklyn?? Is it somebody from D-Block?? Dre ain't from Brooklyn is he?? Is it 2 Pac?? Come on!! Somebody that has been shot, and is lighting up the charts....the rap charts that is...i'm bout ta look at all the motherfu*kers on the rap charts...who is it?
 12-10-2004, 01:02 AM         #10
ChrisReg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well let's see:
- 50 Cent: From Queens. Does he rap and produce? No.
- D-Block: Ain't from Brooklyn neither.
- Dr. Dre: "Dre ain't from Brooklyn is he?" - You can't be serious.
- 2Pac: Is he alive to hold an interview? He sure as fu*k wasn't from Brooklyn neither.

You might be the worst guesser in the history of guessing, LoL.

And why is everybody so eager to find out who's homo in the industry. Not just this board, but everywhere people always mention this. I think some people just wanna know so they can determine whether it's "okay" to be gay or not. Like maybe if their favorite rapper is a floatin f*g, they can finally come out the closet and say "well my favorite rapper said he's gay, so it must be cool".

:rolleyes:

Last edited by ChrisReg; 12-10-2004 at 01:04 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #11
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 7 7
Hey It's Dre

Cmon Dont U Remember 2pac Said It.... And 2pac Never Bullsh*tted On sh*t Like This......................"california Love Pt.2 Without Gay a.ss Dre."
 12-10-2004, 01:45 AM         #12
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisReg said:
Well let's see:
- D-Block: Ain't from Brooklyn neither.
- Dr. Dre: "Dre ain't from Brooklyn is he?" - You can't be serious.
- 2Pac: Is he alive to hold an interview? He sure as fu*k wasn't from Brooklyn neither.

You might be the worst guesser in the history of guessing, LoL.

And why is everybody so eager to find out who's homo in the industry. Not just this board, but everywhere people always mention this. I think some people just wanna know so they can determine whether it's "okay" to be gay or not. Like maybe if their favorite rapper is a floatin f*g, they can finally come out the closet and say "well my favorite rapper said he's gay, so it must be cool".

:rolleyes:
damn why you so mad?? is it you??? sh*t. cool down.
 12 years ago '04        #13
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
^^^^ yea that's what i'm wondering why he's so mad. i wanna know who the gay rapper is cause i dont wanna listen to his gay a.ss. that's why i dont even watch the real world right now cause that gay a.ss n*gga on it
 12-10-2004, 02:32 AM         #14
mr'mpc'2000xl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^LOL. fu*k Chris Reg. He probably be getting high, and drunk, and letting n*ggas suck on his sh*t. He got way to offended by this subject....WAY TO OFFENDED!!! I wanna know who it is cuz i am a human...we have something called curiousity...d!ck.
 12-10-2004, 02:45 AM         #15
AbstrakThaPro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChrisReg said:
Well let's see:
-he's listed as one under emi i believe...-
 12-10-2004, 03:13 AM         #16
tyrax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye looks gay, jay-z looks gay, dre looks gay, jadakiss looks gay, ja rule looks gay, lloyd banks looks gay, lotta them fools look gay. they all got sleepy eyes
 12 years ago '04        #17
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 mr'mpc'2000xl said:
^^^LOL. fu*k Chris Reg. He probably be getting high, and drunk, and letting n*ggas suck on his sh*t. He got way to offended by this subject....WAY TO OFFENDED!!! I wanna know who it is cuz i am a human...we have something called curiousity...d!ck.
lmao***die laughing*** yea he's on some sh*t right now. but i kept thinking it's fabolous. but i dont know cause he's not a producer
 12-10-2004, 04:17 AM         #18
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bullsh*t bullsh*t bullsh*t bullsh*t bullsh*t
 12-10-2004, 05:28 AM         #19
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
^^^^ yea that's what i'm wondering why he's so mad. i wanna know who the gay rapper is cause i dont wanna listen to his gay a.ss. that's why i dont even watch the real world right now cause that gay a.ss n*gga on it
if it turned out to be your favorite rapper of all time, would you really stop listening to him?
 12 years ago '04        #20
jordan980 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 0 0
redman...just a guess
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
130 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, I’m gonna stop being polite and start gett..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scott’s Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
218 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
126 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago