most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #141
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Ol' I look like the main person in 2 Fast & 2 Furious a.ss b****

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #142
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Hold up, this is really his account, how bad is your career if you can argue with n*ggaz on the internet
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-17-2009, 11:20 AM         #143
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ t*ts or gtfo, this will be the last time I command you woman, if t*ts are not produced you will suffer the consequences...
 8 years ago '06        #144
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
 stg77 said:
1st off all you haters eat a d***,you n*ggas wish you could do the s*** I did,make the money I made,and deal wit the girls i have.....I've been all over the world and I still get mad respect from all your "idols"...jada,dmx,dj premier,snoop...we all think of you as 'consumers' anyway,I think you dudes need some hugs cuz you sound real stupid,but thats ok,yall just keep goin to the 'studio' and keep tryin to convince yourself that you could EVER f*** wit my skills,that s*** is mad laughable...and to the f**kin a.sswipe who signed in on my name writin that bulls***,you corny...my man is gonna hack ya IP address and if you live in nyc we gonna see whats up...anybody else got a problem,I'm still in Yonkers and real easy to find,come let me know how you feel and we'll talk about it fa**ots...for real,like...you dudes be on this website like thats whats up,go get a real life and do somethin with yourself,cornballs

[pic - click to view]

07-17-2009, 11:33 AM         #145
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st off all you haters eat a d***,you n*ggas wish you could do the s*** I did,make the money I made,and deal wit the girls i have.....I've been all over the world and I still get mad respect from all your "idols"...jada,dmx,dj premier,snoop...we all think of you as 'consumers' anyway,I think you dudes need some hugs cuz you sound real stupid,but thats ok,yall just keep goin to the 'studio' and keep tryin to convince yourself that you could EVER f*** wit my skills,that s*** is mad laughable...and to the f**kin a.sswipe who signed in on my name writin that bulls***,you corny...my man is gonna hack ya IP address and if you live in nyc we gonna see whats up...anybody else got a problem,I'm still in Yonkers and real easy to find,come let me know how you feel and we'll talk about it fa**ots...for real,like...you dudes be on this website like thats whats up,go get a real life and do somethin with yourself,cornballs
Damn fool, you should already know posting s*** as wack as yours on a site on which nearly every member despises mainstream music isn't a very good idea. That being said, your music sucks, and I don't remember ever hearing one track of yours, although I'm sure I have.... g/luck with your music and I hope you continue to prosper, just don't expect to get much love from BX, becuase your ish is wack...

Ima get my man 2 hack ya ip address.. now hackers will be online hitmen
smh @ Stagga Lee making online threats, someone turn that dude into the proper Intranetz authoritahs, otherwise known as Anonymous...
 8 years ago '05        #146
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,110 | Props total: 4241 4241
 LitO said:
STG77

STAGGA77? LMAO...

Stagga Lee ain't dead. SMH at this dude coming on boxden claiming he got gunned down.
Check his thread history. He's only made 2 threads, both on Stagga lee. The first one was in 2007 promoting his myspace. LMAO.

Hahaha cornballl! exposed.

dudes even put Stagga Lee after some of his posts.
Actually has one b****ing about how people laughed at him and not Mims.
 8 years ago '07        #147
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
stagga,i admittedy dont kno much about your music.some of my peers on here have even labeled me a racist due my disdain for mediocre white m.c's.so i cant really quote your music,but i will quote your legendary posts.u single handedly resurected boxden.who woulda eva thought u could be tha 1 to stop tha endless drake,jigga an joe budden threads.hopefully my peers will come in here appreciate your contributions to boxden an celebrate this easter friday.stagga we thought u were shot dead in tha streets on tuesday but u rose on tha 3rd day like some otha guy.props.this is for you.
 8 years ago '07        #148
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
Stagga Lee B.S.
Last edited by stg77; Today at 01:53 AM..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #149
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
haha.. damn yall n*ggas is harsh on dude, he actually does got some skill
 07-17-2009, 12:00 PM         #150
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
 8 years ago '07        #151
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 8 years ago '09        #152
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3846 3846
sarah lee died?????
how are we gonna get our deserts now????
 8 years ago '04        #153
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,344 | Props total: 4479 4479
 stg77 said:
speak for yourself, some people know those people and they wouldn't be too happy you speakin up for them on the net... and btw that's one reason you have no fanbase because you think of them as consumersss :rolleyes: Fool, you a consumer too! Nobody know you!
 07-17-2009, 12:16 PM         #154
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't even think this is stagga lee its just a good joke, i think i might make another accout and claim to be slim cahoun or some dumb s*** haha
 8 years ago '04        #155
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^
i'm just saying the truth homie.. lyrically he's not that bad, yeah I know its easy to take em for a joke cus of his image & him braggin bout being rich or w/e.. but dudes honestly not that bad, any lyricist could see this
 8 years ago '08        #156
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Hurricane24 said:
i don't even think this is stagga lee its just a good joke, i think i might make another accout and claim to be slim cahoun or some dumb s*** haha
Slim Calhoun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stagga Lee
 07-17-2009, 12:19 PM         #157
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #158
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Hurricane24 said:
A five year joke? If someone really started posting under his name in 04 just to fake the death of a rapper known for having a video shown at 3 AM, it's sad.
 8 years ago '06        #159
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
At the kid with no shirt in that picture lmaoo
 8 years ago '06        #160
Jhnnyblz427 176 heat pts176
space
space
$35,349 | Props total: 18340 18340
 LilBlasta said:
At the kid with no shirt in that picture lmaoo
just noticed it lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago