Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,807 | Props total: 1964 1964
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I never heard that song until today, and now I'm remember dude as a lame that faked his death on a message board.
cosign.
 8 years ago '09        #82
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
 Dash420 said:
rob n big lookin a.ss n*gga aint dead lol...and that song was wack then and even WACKER now
 8 years ago '04        #83
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
u guys are forgetting his biggest hit "roc ya body" lmao
 07-14-2009, 10:18 PM         #84
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
n*gga, the thread starter is Stagga Lee. He posted this sh*t in another thread about somebody meeting him.

Dude is a f*ckin lame for that sh*t.
I had a hunch something was up, n*ggaz make up the wildest ish on the net. So my motto is no link/source = fake/made up info

EDIT: I just went through dude's post history...yup that really is him

Birdman's Back said:
wow i actually remember that "Roll Wit MVP" song, i f***in loved that s*** like Junior year in high school. did he ever even drop a album?
Propz to whoever uploads that rare gem over at itsbx

Last edited by Krazy K; 07-14-2009 at 10:25 PM..
 07-17-2009, 12:52 AM         #85
stg77  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st off all you haters eat a d***,you n*ggas wish you could do the s*** I did,make the money I made,and deal wit the girls i have.....I've been all over the world and I still get mad respect from all your "idols"...jada,dmx,dj premier,snoop...we all think of you as 'consumers' anyway,I think you dudes need some hugs cuz you sound real stupid,but thats ok,yall just keep goin to the 'studio' and keep tryin to convince yourself that you could EVER f*** wit my skills,that s*** is mad laughable...and to the f**kin a.sswipe who signed in on my name writin that bulls***,you corny...my man is gonna hack ya IP address and if you live in nyc we gonna see whats up...anybody else got a problem,I'm still in Yonkers and real easy to find,come let me know how you feel and we'll talk about it fa**ots...for real,like...you dudes be on this website like thats whats up,go get a real life and do somethin with yourself,cornballs

Last edited by stg77; 07-17-2009 at 12:53 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #86
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Didn't you fake your death on here Monday? Now you're blaming a hacker? Really, who the fuck would want to hack the account of Stagga Lee? Get the fuck outta here you attention seeking whore.
 8 years ago '07        #87
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 stg77 said:
1st off all you haters eat a d***,you n*ggas wish you could do the s*** I did,make the money I made,and deal wit the girls i have.....I've been all over the world and I still get mad respect from all your "idols"...jada,dmx,dj premier,snoop...we all think of you as 'consumers' anyway,I think you dudes need some hugs cuz you sound real stupid,but thats ok,yall just keep goin to the 'studio' and keep tryin to convince yourself that you could EVER f*** wit my skills,that s*** is mad laughable...and to the f**kin a.sswipe who signed in on my name writin that bulls***,you corny...my man is gonna hack ya IP address and if you live in nyc we gonna see whats up...anybody else got a problem,I'm still in Yonkers and real easy to find,come let me know how you feel and we'll talk about it fa**ots...for real,like...you dudes be on this website like thats whats up,go get a real life and do somethin with yourself,cornballs

how would somebody know who u r?
 8 years ago '08        #88
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 1023 1023
who is stagga lee...im not jokin either i never heard of him before
 8 years ago '09        #89
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 197 197
f*** u.. U had some b/s songs 6 years ago do u think nebody really believes ur rich? If that's the case why would u come in here fakin ur death so n*ggas can listen to ur s*** again 6 years since we heard from ur a.ss.. Ur a cornball.. The n*ggas u named in Yonkers is only gasin u up cuz u from there but outside of there ur a nobody n always will b.. U too high on urself so u don't wanna get a real job but that lil change u made back den is just about gone cuz nobody wanna hear that s*** no more
Posted via Mobile Device
 07-17-2009, 01:16 AM         #90
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who f*** is Stagga Lee ? i found this youtube, is it him

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DrX; 07-17-2009 at 01:18 AM..
 07-17-2009, 01:29 AM         #91
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stg77 said:
SHUT YO PUNK p**** AS UP n*gga BEFO I GO IN ON YO CAKE a.ss
p**** a.ss n*gga
 07-17-2009, 01:31 AM         #92
Kidd Vicious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jtdatruth said:
who is stagga lee...im not jokin either i never heard of him before
There you go.. That basically sums up you, your career n your impact on hip hop..

Feel free to commit suicide at any time now..

Last edited by Kidd Vicious; 07-17-2009 at 01:45 AM..
 07-17-2009, 01:34 AM         #93
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stg77 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #94
CrazyNDaLasDayz 401 heat pts401
space
space
$5,635 | Props total: 14385 14385
lol thiz s*** is a joke to me!
 07-17-2009, 02:09 AM         #95
Hip-Hop-Storian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one on the corner got stagga like us

bum
 07-17-2009, 02:28 AM         #96
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO hold up so this is Stagga Lee posting this BS on boxden lol are you f***ing kidding me?
 8 years ago '04        #97
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,321 | Props total: 4299 4299
who is Stagga Lee?
 8 years ago '07        #98
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 nicoled985 said:
who is Stagga Lee?
dude had 1 cool song and was neva heard from again untill now
 8 years ago '04        #99
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,321 | Props total: 4299 4299
omg I'm dyin

wowww

btw I hated that song, makes sense why it was erased from my memory
 8 years ago '04        #100
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Whiteboy with lisp and the vein in his neck??

Wtf...this could be epic
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy