Oregon cheerleading coach (pic)

most viewed right now
 203
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 188
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
400 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Cap Peeler said:
I been saying it for years, Oregon has the hottest girls in all of college, even more so than the SEC schools or overrated USC.
Pass GO and k!ll yoself immediately......Forgive me fellow gator fans but does the U ring a bell or any school near miami ring a bell
 07-11-2009, 07:07 PM         #42
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
she is wayyyy better than my school coach.

My school coach is a ugly old black woman, grrrrrr.
n*gga did u just growl...
 9 years ago '06        #43
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,376 | Props total: 518 518
 str8_akademiks said:
Damn 4 pages and all we still have is this s***ty side profile pic with sweatpants?

E-detectives are slacking big time.



This..
 9 years ago '07        #44
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 Bezerk said:
n*gga did u just growl...
 9 years ago '04        #45
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 BxCastro said:
Pass GO and k!ll yoself immediately......Forgive me fellow gator fans but does the U ring a bell or any school near miami ring a bell
No fool, you go and k!ll yourself because obviously you're talking way outta your a.ss since it seems that you ain't even been to the miami campus or even to FIU or f***ing Nova Southeastern or Miami-Dade college for that matter...

Yes there are some models at the U, but there's few of them. The school has about 10000 students not 30000. The fine a.ss girl to guy ratio at miami ain't that wide like at Oregon or Florida State.

Oh and yeah, at UF, there are fine a.ss chicks, same as at Georgia, and Alabama ( I been to all those campuses, have you?) but a lot of them look just too alike to each other... regular blondies with no b00bs and alright bodies, just gorgeous faces and legs.

I ain't never been to Oregon but I got friends who go there and from the pics i seen in their facebooks and s***, that school looks like it gots some dimes


Last edited by Cap Peeler; 07-12-2009 at 03:35 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #46
rippac4 
space
avatar space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1395 1395
damn she's the coach, f*** the cheerleaders I want to the coach




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 105 (+13) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 2-1, Rank #339 | Aug 11: 2-3, Rank #912 | Aug 09: 2-0, Rank #210 *


Last edited by rippac4; 07-12-2009 at 08:28 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #47
cledee23 
space
avatar space
space
$884 | Props total: 39 39
UCLA, Oregon, cheerleaders, and girls from Texas are usually hot,
 9 years ago '07        #48
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,560 | Props total: 16172 16172
 cledee23 said:
UCLA, Oregon, cheerleaders, and girls from Texas are usually hot,
ASU all day
 9 years ago '04        #49
Don Savant|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$21,529 | Props total: 37 37
I might have to spend the night in this thread.
 9 years ago '04        #50
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,754 | Props total: 4590 4590
 Cap Peeler said:
Oh and yeah, at UF, there are fine a.ss chicks, same as at Georgia, and Alabama ( I been to all those campuses, have you?) but a lot of them look just too alike to each other... regular blondies with no b00bs and alright bodies, just gorgeous faces and legs.

I ain't never been to Oregon but I got friends who go there and from the pics i seen in their facebooks and s***, that school looks like it gots some dimes
That reminds me of this road trip I took down south when I was visiting universities as a HS senior...
I don't give a f*** where you go... Damn near any school in the south is packed with fine women. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for blonde chicks...
 9 years ago '08        #51
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,509 | Props total: 12934 12934
Do you think she gives a mean blowjob.
 07-12-2009, 08:45 PM         #52
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
U gay n*gga

i'm sorry but any one who calls themself a man, comes into a thread with a bad chick and the first thing they do is look for a flaw...well my man...u clearly thirst for c*ck:hay:
This woman is not all that and a bag of chip like the thread and responses suggest. Thats all im saying. Maybe I just dont like old snowbunnys


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Tempus # 1; 07-12-2009 at 08:47 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #53
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,754 | Props total: 4590 4590
 Tempus # 1 said:
This woman is not all that and a bag of chip like the thread and responses suggest. Thats all im saying.


[pic - click to view]

Who said that's the same person as in the original post?
 9 years ago '04        #54
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 str8_akademiks said:
That reminds me of this road trip I took down south when I was visiting universities as a HS senior...
I don't give a f*** where you go... Damn near any school in the south is packed with fine women. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for blonde chicks...
Oh trust me my dude, me too. White girls are all I been into for the past 3 years (I'm a college senior now). In high school i did my share of black chicks and spanish, now it's all bout the white girl.

I also experience with exotics... Asians =best f*** ever and a few middle eastern. :applause::applause:
 9 years ago '05        #55
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 HeavenlySword said:
i wonder if she f*** black guys......
she's a blonde white woman with fake t*ts

i'd be suprised if she DIDN'T f*** black guys....
 07-12-2009, 08:57 PM         #56
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Who said that's the same person as in the original post?
Its Not? That explains it all. I thought n*ggas was going crazy over that girl and I wasnt feeling her at all
 9 years ago '04        #57
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,754 | Props total: 4590 4590
 Cap Peeler said:
Oh trust me my dude, me too. White girls are all I been into for the past 3 years (I'm a college senior now). In high school i did my share of black chicks and spanish, now it's all bout the white girl.

I also experience with exotics... Asians =best f*** ever and a few middle eastern. :applause::applause:
Hey man come to Toronto and you'll get all of the Asian chicks you need..
I went to University of Toronto, and lemme tell you, their downtown Toronto campus has some of the finest Asian girls ever.

And Middle Eastern... Well, I'm not a fan but there's a ton of em here too.


Damn I kinda miss college :(
 9 years ago '04        #58
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
She dont look that good to me, but would I smash?













Repeatedly

Athletic Frame = I'm Smashin :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #59
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
 TheMagicMan said:
She looks good to me and would I smash?

Repeatedly

Athletic Frame = I'm Smashin :greetings10:

:applause::applause:

Athletic Frame...............FOR THE WIN
 9 years ago '04        #60
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,754 | Props total: 4590 4590
 TheMagicMan said:

Athletic Frame = I'm Smashin :greetings10:
Word... It's the age of the tight body... s***... we need more pics!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
113 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Black Panther deleted scenes
14 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy