Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 king-2-be said:
thats great! atleast those blacks realize their real enemies... now if only these uncletoms, p*ss* whipped, momma boyz, martin luther king dreamin azz nikkaz would realize that we can rise
"real enemies"

where you at in the south

so I can come stomp the s*** outta you for being so goddamn stupid
 07-11-2009, 11:59 AM         #162
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
their real enemies were some random white family?

i hope you are murdered in your sleep
their real enemies are white people... dont police beat blacks n get away, k!ll k!ll blacks n get away, etc. so yea its good 4 em. hell u dont know what those white people said or did. they may have told em 2 go 2 africa, roll their eyes, look down on em, or spit at em or whateva. the whole truth is not coming out

Last edited by king-2-be; 07-11-2009 at 12:01 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #163
space
space
 king-2-be said:
their real enemies are white people... dont police beat blacks n get away, k!ll k!ll blacks n get away, etc. so yea its good 4 em
blacks k!ll blacks the most...

you're an idiot
 07-11-2009, 12:02 PM         #164
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
"real enemies"

where you at in the south

so I can come stomp the s*** outta you for being so goddamn stupid
aint nobody stupid what the hell u talkin. these white people dont care bout yo azz so why u tryna take up 4 em. this sh*t bout 2 go down anyway. its bout 2 be race riots out here dude. are u gon be thinkin about them when they on ya azz shootin, beatin u wit bats, etc

Last edited by king-2-be; 07-11-2009 at 12:06 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #165
space
space
 king-2-be said:
aint nobody stupid what the hell u talkin. these white people dont care bout yo azz so why u tryna take up 4 em. this sh*t bout 2 go down anyway. its bout 2 be race riots out here dude. are u gon be thinkin about them when they on ya azz shootin, beatin u wit bats, etc
I'm white.. that's beside the point though

where do you live homie? talking about race riots

you can't judge a whole race but some incidents. Overall racism is dying out with the older generations, the younger generation (you and me) coming up are realizing how f***in' dumb hatin somebody cuz of their race is, and cities are become so diverse you get to meet people from all walks of life. And I love that s***, I don't know about you, you sound kinda racist in your posts or you're coming off the wrong way.
 07-11-2009, 12:11 PM         #166
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
blacks k!ll blacks the most...

you're an idiot
who allows blacks 2 shoot eachother all day everyday? n rob eachother all day? but if blacks start shootin up a white neighborhood their goin 2 jail asap! media will be all over it, this is an outrage etc. whats so different in the value of a black life and a white life
 8 years ago '07        #167
space
space
 king-2-be said:
who allows blacks 2 shoot eachother all day everyday? n rob eachother all day? but if blacks start shootin up a white neighborhood their goin 2 jail asap! media will be all over it, this is an outrage etc. whats so different in the value of a black life and a white life
dumbasses allow each other to shoot each other

everyone nowadays is so quick to pick up a gun cuz they're too afraid to be a man and knuckle up with somebody.

and there aren't different values in a black life or white life, everybody's life is equal. It's what you decide to do with your life that makes you a productive person regardless of your race/ethnicity.
 07-11-2009, 02:47 PM         #168
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is normal.....
just yesterday i saw a group of black kids pass by a house and the dog was barking at them and they were like "what what ....bichass ugly a.ss dog...what what....."
hitting the fence.....being all savage with the animal like if they were animals themselves...but thats how alot of black people are especially in the hood.....
they are savages and have no respect for ANYONE.....they jaywalk really slow with the
"damn i wish a n*gga would..." attitude....these are reallly the type of black people everybody hates....THE SAVAGES.......always looking for problems black people......

but eh its their parents faults for starting em off this early......
 07-11-2009, 02:53 PM         #169
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and ....most of these black kids i see act the way they do (like animals) because they know their older brothers or relatives or gang related ..
but what they dont realize is when they f*** with "mesicans" (seem to me their primary targets) they feel the same way for the same reasons and thats when s*** turns violent and anotha murder occurs....
 8 years ago '05        #170
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
^^ This spic doesn't know s***. You ain't s*** for saying that borderline racist garbage.
 8 years ago '06        #171
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
bunch of ppl talkin s*** on an internet board

you know damn well they walking the other way in real life
 07-11-2009, 05:40 PM         #172
XwakkawakkaX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people are violent and white people are stupid
 07-11-2009, 06:07 PM         #173
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
lol..most f!ghts I've seen w/ white guys..involves alot of wrestling and homos3xual like grapping..but back n school if a white guy ever attempted to f!ght a black guy one on one.. they got that a.ss handed to em somethin crazy..but more then half tha time tha white cats were scared of tha brothas..i don't know why we all tha same..maybe that fear allowed them to get there a.ss whooped so much

as far as the story..I'll wait till I hear more about the situation..I saw the picture..how you able to get brusies n all that s*** on ya n not a scratch on ya..it's possible but I aint quick to say this story is true till more evidence comes out..it's always 2 sides to a stroy..esp. when WHITE people tellin it..(no racist, just fact)
LMFAO Ur A Joke I wish i could stomp ur teeth in dumb b****
 07-11-2009, 06:50 PM         #174
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
their real enemies are white people... dont police beat blacks n get away, k!ll k!ll blacks n get away, etc. so yea its good 4 em. hell u dont know what those white people said or did. they may have told em 2 go 2 africa, roll their eyes, look down on em, or spit at em or whateva. the whole truth is not coming out
For some reason I doubt you would be this skeptical if the participants in this story were reversed...

lulz, okay little buddy. Go to stormfront and preach that bulls***. They just might like yo dumbass...

Who allows blacks 2 shoot eachother all day every day and rob eachother? The answer to that is blacks. Mothaf***ers don't have to shoot each other over the color of their clothes and other stupid s***. Is the white man in the hood all day forcing dumb n*ggaz to shoot their brethren?

this is normal.....
just yesterday i saw a group of black kids pass by a house and the dog was barking at them and they were like "what what ....bichass ugly a.ss dog...what what....."
hitting the fence.....being all savage with the animal like if they were animals themselves...but thats how alot of black people are especially in the hood.....
they are savages and have no respect for ANYONE.....they jaywalk really slow with the
"damn i wish a n*gga would..." attitude....these are reallly the type of black people everybody hates....THE SAVAGES.......always looking for problems black people......

but eh its their parents faults for starting em off this early......
You might get crucified for that, but everything you said is true.
 07-11-2009, 07:20 PM         #175
Trigga15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man race issues turn people into f'n retards.
 8 years ago '05        #176
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 AlexG1989 said:
You might get crucified for that, but everything you said is true.
You're an idiot. Shut up and make me a Whopper nigra. Hold the onions too.
 8 years ago '07        #177
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
LOL I can tell a lot of you dont go out and just watch youtube videos all day.
 8 years ago '06        #178
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
white people can't f!ght. only whites that could bang in history was rocky and jean-claude van damme. thats y the kkk and those gay neo nazi's had to go around in huge cliques because they knew one on one they woulda got bodied by black men back in the day. also because it was easier for 10 people to sustain one person instead of 2 or 3 because they knew how dangerous black men are.

DAMN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RACE WAR TO START. THAT'LL DETERMINE WHO THE WORLD TRUELY BELONGS TO. WE GONNA SEE WHO THE GOONS ARE WHEN THAT DAY COMES.

Last edited by shan0514; 07-11-2009 at 10:56 PM..
 07-11-2009, 10:57 PM         #179
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ wow, there are no words to describe your stupidity. Please say you're joking...
 8 years ago '04        #180
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,824 | Props total: 17218 17218
 Peterparker said:
lol..most f!ghts I've seen w/ white guys..involves alot of wrestling and homos3xual like grapping.
true story
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy