Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
Hypocrisy much?
:banghead:
 8 years ago '05        #142
Clarity2431 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 1 1
you are all a bunch of f***in hoots...debating whether one race of people f!ght better than the other...white this, black that....we still haven't learned....
 8 years ago '05        #143
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This is a what world?

This is still a white man's world, dumb a.ss n*ggas. So much controversy in this thread over nothing, this kids just dumb.

Last edited by JaiMega; 07-10-2009 at 10:47 AM..
 07-10-2009, 10:48 AM         #144
Grady Wilson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
little bastards
 8 years ago '04        #145
bout2getuwetma 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
 mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
Funny that you say that....errytime i see white people f!ght its always a gang of them.....back in the 1930-2009 u never heard a story of a white guy walking up to a blk guy talking smack......its always johnny,timmy, and tommy......brutally attacked OJ.....so what planet are you living on? Ill never understand y white peopler hate blk people so much..i get y blk people have a sour taste( a slavery and civil rights issues from 1768-2009)
 07-10-2009, 12:28 PM         #146
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. White America is middle class.

There's no way i believe for one moment that in general white Americans, who grew up with a sweet life, can handle themselfs better than black americans, who on average were raised in working class enviroments and lived much worse off.

White Americans are hardly renound for being able to f!ght
now THIS is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.. are you f***ing stupid or do you just smoke alot of crack?
 07-10-2009, 12:43 PM         #147
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
now THIS is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.. are you f***ing stupid or do you just smoke alot of crack?
Explain how it's dumb.

Every middle class person on here keeps saying the same.

Explain to me what is dumb about saying on average people from working class people are better with their fists than people from middle class backgrounds.

Don't just joke. Explain why I'm wrong.
 8 years ago '04        #148
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
 gotdemthangz said:
out of like 10 black vs white 1 on 1 f!ghts.. i only saw 2 clear black victors.. the other times it was either too close to call or the white guy one...

i dont see this whole black guy whooping white guys a.ss no matter what scenario...

you guys are blinded by racism and don't even know it... your whole perception is to back the black guy because you're black.. like omg he gave it to that cracker! funny s*** if u ask me
Race should be thrown out the window when discussing f!ghts (as well as most other things) because it all boils down to "Skill"

The people who can actually f!ght GOOD, aren't usually the ones picking f!ghts... Think about that dude in school who was cool with everybody, never in the middle of s***. The tough guy calls him out, thinking he's an easy vic, and he gets the f***in whoppers put on him...

Only idiots start f!ghts with people they don't have a personal issue with...
 8 years ago '04        #149
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
And 2009's Ashley Todd award goes tooooooo...
 07-10-2009, 06:55 PM         #150
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait...they said this isn't a hate crime? What the f***???
 8 years ago '04        #151
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Wow, they actually delete racist posts now? lololol There's alot to clean up
This whole thread for starters
 07-10-2009, 08:48 PM         #152
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i hear is black people this and white people that. you know damn well if it were white people beatin up a family of black folks f***in rev. al sharpton and the whole damn civil rights comitte would be there rallying and f***in rioting. doesn't make no damn sense to me...f***in black people.
 07-10-2009, 09:00 PM         #153
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ pretty much...
 07-10-2009, 09:05 PM         #154
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HIGHAGAIN09 said:
all i hear is black people this and white people that. you know damn well if it were white people beatin up a family of black folks f***in rev. al sharpton and the whole damn civil rights comitte would be there rallying and f***in rioting. doesn't make no damn sense to me...f***in black people.
yup too much ReVerSE racism . not only that they claim racism on the other side WHILE their the ones actually being a racist.
Hypocrisy

very very sad.h too bad it will never change.
 8 years ago '04        #155
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 KillaCam06 said:
cosign the first part not the one on one deal...all "gangs" f!ght like b****es jumping people and using weapons etc.. but the way black racism is pushed under the rug while white racism is blown up is sickening. All racists white black hispanic etc. are some low life b****es to...
100% true.
 8 years ago '04        #156
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6430 6430
that's just crazy
 07-11-2009, 05:16 AM         #157
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Race should be thrown out the window when discussing f!ghts (as well as most other things) because it all boils down to "Skill"

The people who can actually f!ght GOOD, aren't usually the ones picking f!ghts... Think about that dude in school who was cool with everybody, never in the middle of s***. The tough guy calls him out, thinking he's an easy vic, and he gets the f***in whoppers put on him...

Only idiots start f!ghts with people they don't have a personal issue with...
i dunno about it all being down to skill, often its just who punches first and lands a proper shot (skill i suppose) and whos got the strongest jaw.

obviously if youre a boxer or something youre going to have a massive advantage, but if some1 just walks up and lamps u in the face and decks you theres not much else you can do.
 8 years ago '04        #158
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
yea once u become 30 thats the real turning point
 07-11-2009, 11:15 AM         #159
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats great! atleast those blacks realize their real enemies... now if only these uncletoms, p*ss* whipped, momma boyz, martin luther king dreamin azz nikkaz would realize that we can rise
 07-11-2009, 11:34 AM         #160
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
thats great! atleast those blacks realize their real enemies... now if only these uncletoms, p*ss* whipped, momma boyz, martin luther king dreamin azz nikkaz would realize that we can rise
their real enemies were some random white family?

i hope you are murdered in your sleep
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy