Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2009, 10:03 PM         #121
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And how many times do we see a news story come out (especially when it comes to black teens attacking poor innocent white people....the "O" girl from the election anyone?) that ends up being complete journalistic bulls***. Sheep...everywhere...
 8 years ago '05        #122
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
threadstarter stay on some white victim s***.. nevertheless

this thread turned into a circle jerk for racists...
 8 years ago '07        #123
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 NYG155 said:
I have some doubts about whether this site is legit. 1st from my understanding all official state websites end in .gov. So Ohio.com doesn't seem right. Secondly if this guy got beat by 50 people he should look alot worse than he does; he really shouldn't be able to walk. And third a group of 50 black people beating on some helpless white folks shouting this is a black world on the 4th of July. That s*** seems more like a white nightmare than a news story. How many times have any of you, black or white, heard some black people say that. I'm not gonna completely dismiss this story but until someone reports it than Ima hold my judgement.
you may have a point...i remember them stromfront people use to make up some whoppers and post it as if it was real news
 8 years ago '05        #124
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,308 | Props total: 6442 6442
 mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
shutup you
 8 years ago '06        #125
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 r a n c i d said:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. White America is middle class.

There's no way i believe for one moment that in general white Americans, who grew up with a sweet life, can handle themselfs better than black americans, who on average were raised in working class enviroments and lived much worse off.

White Americans are hardly renound for being able to f!ght
Did you know that there are more white people in poverty in this country than black people?
 8 years ago '06        #126
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
And what's wrong with what MastahKilla said? He told the truth. Think about if the news said some s*** like that happened and what y'all would be saying right now. Now it's supposed to be cool because it's the other way around?
 07-10-2009, 12:20 AM         #127
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Did you know that there are more white people in poverty in this country than black people?
sources?? and even if thats so this country is 65% white and 12 % black.
 07-10-2009, 01:17 AM         #128
XwakkawakkaX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all double standards

African Americans think they should be treated differently because there ancestors were enslaved, but they dont like it when there treated differently.

"treat me differently because im black...but don't treat me differently because im black"

ok so treat me differently because im white,but don't treat me differently because im white

you feel we should treat eachother as equals but you should be treated better or different because your ancestors went through something you can only read about, and will never experience in your life.

the last thing your ancestors would worry about would be how your treated by others. Theyd first look at you and tell you to speak proper english,quit dressing like a slob, pull your f***ing pants up, because i know damn well thats what mine would say.....and im white

but i guess none of this matters,because as soon as you label me white,and i label you black,the walls gone up and theres really nothing anyone can do to break through it
 8 years ago '06        #129
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18893 18893
lol....
 8 years ago '04        #130
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
oh my, racial arguments really bring out the real (racist) side of people
 07-10-2009, 06:15 AM         #131
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brayan99 said:
Why are black people so f***ing stupid? I am black myself but why is it always black people doing s*** like this.
hardly as if white american teens have never attacked black families with similar sentiments is it?
 07-10-2009, 06:21 AM         #132
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
a fact is a fact....ur fact is u've only seen 2 black victors n tha rest were too close to call or the white guy won..which I find funny as hell..

in my lifetime...I've seen only 1 white guy beat a black guy..n tha times it was a black guy vs. a white guy...tha white guy end up losing bad..I myself beat tha s*** outta 2 white boys in my lifetime...other times tha white guys would be too scared to f!ght..just cuz u don't see don't mean it's true..if anything ur blinded by racism and U DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

Just like a saltine zzzzzz..don't tell us what our ancestors would think..but then again go figure u got that slave master mentality running thru ur blood..so you feel like it's ya duty to tell us what to do...our ancestors would tell us to never forget our heritage.. those would be tha ones that weren't brainwashed due to ur ancestors..then they would tell us to cut these f***in peckerwoods heads off before they cut ours off..

as far as proper english..ur ancestors from UK would tell you that..cuz yanks don't speak "correct" english..but they'll tell u all to keep it up on tha cousin f***ing and tha wet dog smellin contest you guys seem to hold daily..stinky bottom zzzzzzs :)
^^gets bullied and beaten by white people daily.
 8 years ago '04        #133
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
damn wtf was wrong with dem n*ggas?
 07-10-2009, 08:13 AM         #134
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
a fact is a fact....ur fact is u've only seen 2 black victors n tha rest were too close to call or the white guy won..which I find funny as hell..

in my lifetime...I've seen only 1 white guy beat a black guy..n tha times it was a black guy vs. a white guy...tha white guy end up losing bad..I myself beat tha s*** outta 2 white boys in my lifetime...other times tha white guys would be too scared to f!ght..just cuz u don't see don't mean it's true..if anything ur blinded by racism and U DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

Just like a saltine zzzzzz..don't tell us what our ancestors would think..but then again go figure u got that slave master mentality running thru ur blood..so you feel like it's ya duty to tell us what to do...our ancestors would tell us to never forget our heritage.. those would be tha ones that weren't brainwashed due to ur ancestors..then they would tell us to cut these f***in peckerwoods heads off before they cut ours off..

as far as proper english..ur ancestors from UK would tell you that..cuz yanks don't speak "correct" english..but they'll tell u all to keep it up on tha cousin f***ing and tha wet dog smellin contest you guys seem to hold daily..stinky bottom zzzzzzs :)

look at this dude get mad....you do realize you are arguing racism over the internet right?

07-10-2009, 08:46 AM         #135
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
You do know more white people live in American than black?
 8 years ago '04        #136
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
No, you highlighted an error in Language from a post I made late at night.

You can't prove me wrong. It's hilarious watching all you pussies catch feelings.
Ok Rancid, I know a sore loser when I see one.

8 years ago '04        #137
Top Ramen 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You do know more white people live in American than black?

Log off..please this is to easy.
 07-10-2009, 08:54 AM         #138
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Top Ramen said:

Log off..please this is to easy.
Bro, I've been awake for 30 minutes. Do you really thinking highlighting gramatical errors takes away from my point?

The reality is on average working class people can handle themselfs better than middle class people.

I don't really see how you can disagree with that. Do you not understand that being able to f!ght is by in large cultural?
 8 years ago '04        #139
Top Ramen 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Bro, I've been awake for 30 minutes. Do you really thinking highlighting gramatical errors takes away from my point?

The reality is on average working class people can handle themselfs better than middle class people.

I don't really see how you can disagree with that. Do you not understand that being able to f!ght is by in large cultural?
Rancid I refuse to believe your excuses, I am convinced your retarded.

And by the way..

*grammatical

*themselves
 07-10-2009, 09:14 AM         #140
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Top Ramen said:
Rancid I refuse to believe your excuses, I am convinced your retarded.

And by the way..

*grammatical

*themselves
Hypocrisy much?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy