Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 AlexG1989 said:
Bulls***... can't believe people actually think like you... dumbass
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
So by your logic i should walk down the street and knock on some random white guys house, check his ancestry to see if he was a slave owner and then r*pe his daughter because that's what his ancestors did to mines right? And ill have your full support because thats just Americas past catching up with it right. Or by your logic Japan should just drop two nukes on us two pay us back for WW2?
 KeepinItTrill said:
what? dumbest s*** I've ever seen you type

no white person or black person today was a part of slavery so "nothing's coming back" to anybody
Nowhere in my statement did I condone this... All I'm saying is, hate breeds hate... This type of s*** has gone on forever and will continue to go on, because it's a cycle... That statement was for the people on the board who always claim Racism/slavery/oppression etc. are things of the past and we (black people) should "Get over it"... My point is, it doesn't only affect us still, it affects white people too... In forms such as thisl.... Hate breeds hate... bottomline...
 8 years ago '04        #102
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
its crazy how religion and race can spark such stupid arguments
 8 years ago '04        #103
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 dsoul said:
its crazy how religion and race can spark such stupid arguments
Emotions seem to always outweigh logic... People can't seperate personal feelings for the sake of arguments...
 07-09-2009, 05:32 PM         #104
KillahKonceptZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
hahaha they dont give me s***

kinda f***ed up how black people gotta take the rap for other black people...another shame on you white people
lmfaoooooooo GOT EM'

how can you lynch somebody by yourself white people ??...how can you drag a man from a pick up truck when white guys know how to f!ght 1 on 1 ??

thats white folks though..the rules dont seem to apply to them when the shoe is on the other foot
you realize how stupid you sound?
 07-09-2009, 05:33 PM         #105
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imageoftruth said:
not a racist bone in me, but thats some coonery at its finest. It's isn't a black world, it isn't a white world, who's world is it? Satan's you dumb motherf***ers now repent for judgment day is upon us, we as a race of primitive dung flinging primates can now reap the reward for metaphorically taking the apple from the serpent.
yes!!!!

Satan!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #106
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
There's nothing stereotypical about saying;
a) Working class people are involved in more violent situations than working class people.
b) People who've had more f!ghts are on average better f!ghters.

Point out the flawed thinking in that.

Another middle class homos3xual.

a) Working class people are involved in more violent situations than working class people.

Did I point out your flawed thinking clear enough?

Well, no point in proving a lower class retard wrong.
 8 years ago '04        #107
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 KillahKonceptZ said:
you realize how stupid you sound?
I think he made good points... A little misdirected, but in context to what he was responding to, he's right... He shouldn't generalize of course, but hey, to each is own...
 07-09-2009, 06:31 PM         #108
pjmiller435 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
What the f*** is wrong with you, that's the most ignorant thing I've seen in a while. Each person's f!ghting ability is probably based on training and discipline, not biological race.

True but coming from Akron, Ohio myself. See.... I'm something a lot of whiteboys and black boys are not. I'm street smart AND book smart. Youre usually one or the other. To have both is a gift and anythin you do is a symphany and artistic. You can hustle people out of their bread. Hustle cds, movies, all the way to hustlin on a legtimate level and hustlin web design, advertising, internet marketing, etc. like i do. I took everything I know and hustled from the block to the business plaza.

Now, to defend the poor little guy. He's speaking statistics, how many times in movies, tv, and in REAL LIFE have you seen mobs and groups of blacks and gangs jump somebody.
No ONE and I repeat NO ONE in a gang f!ghts by himself unless he's caught "slipping" and the others catch him without his homies.

I;m speaking from exp from AKRON, the cause and scne of this report. That yes blacks do f!ght in numbers, they do not f!ght one-on-one, FACT not racist, not being dumb, cute or trying to start a f***ing lame a.ss net race war on the slumz. lmao.

The reason WHY they dont f!ght one-on-one is not given however. Like stated before theres two sides to everything.

Yes blacks do tend to f!ght more, not on a one-on-one level . Why? Well theres not one true, right answer. As we all know from some of these b****es on bx, that.... even if theres something perfect, theres always someone complaining about it.

If blacks and whites swoped places..... s*** would be the same, only the sterotypes would be aimed toward s white, cuz theyre in poverty. It has nothing to do with race, color, etc. it has to do with ur poverty. If youre a felon (like I am, esp in this economy, u cant get a legit job) If you hungry and ya peoples in hungry, ya boo, even worse, ya kids...... u gon do what any man wud do......... BY ANY MEANS NECC to provide for you and yours.

So you sir are right about blacks not f!ghting fair and you sire are correct about f!ghting ability not being by race. lol. It's a double edge sword.

Just look at it this way, if s*** was realle reversed, blacks are now whites and white are now blacks and thats how its been....... whites would do every single thing the same because of their given situation, theyd be in gangs, squadin up to survive easier, theyd be selling drugs, stealing, etc. being sterotypical is all about your given situation.

Ive seen whiteboys do dirty s***, s*** typical of a black sterotyping. If blacks were middle class and beyond they wouldbt be stealing, selling drugs, etc. like in the projects.

In my eyes dont we owe it to black people to lay off of them? Now granted I wasnt part of turning blacks into slaves. I didnt do that and these ppl today dont even know what slavery was REALLY like. I think the government should provide for a race it turned into slaves and dictated their every action. Then just one day set them free, free in a country whites have ruled and have had time to setup shop and earn money, then set these ppl with no money, no food, no house, to set them free and then they have to sky rocket into the world of money, economics, etc.

So if you are on welfar, barely affording dial up or whatever means your situation is, I aint b****in, s*** the government should be paying blacks til they die at least in some aspects, not a lot of money and provide for them like a mother for the rest of their life, but we do owe them for not providing 40 acres and a mule.

Act like you wouldnt do the same with a crying baby wanting food and diapers. Id resort to any means.

Last edited by pjmiller435; 07-09-2009 at 06:37 PM..
 07-09-2009, 07:14 PM         #109
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Top Ramen said:

Did I point out your flawed thinking clear enough?

Well, no point in proving a lower class retard wrong.
No, you highlighted an error in Language from a post I made late at night.

You can't prove me wrong. It's hilarious watching all you pussies catch feelings.
 8 years ago '06        #110
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,466 | Props total: 2651 2651
 I'm The Dan said:
I stopped reading after the first page. I've seen plenty of black people get their a.sses handed to them one on one to a white person. I've also seen the exact opposite. It's just person based.

Also, as for your last sentence, one of the best boxers in the history of f!ghting was Rocky Marciano. He retired undefeated with over fifty victories. While he was an extremely great f!ghter in his own right, Ali got the nod because of what he did outside of the ring as well.
True, but majority of them then and now are minorities. And lets not start a Coming To America Scene in this thread lol

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #111
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
out of like 10 black vs white 1 on 1 f!ghts.. i only saw 2 clear black victors.. the other times it was either too close to call or the white guy one...

i dont see this whole black guy whooping white guys a.ss no matter what scenario...

you guys are blinded by racism and don't even know it... your whole perception is to back the black guy because you're black.. like omg he gave it to that cracker! funny s*** if u ask me
 8 years ago '06        #112
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,466 | Props total: 2651 2651
 gotdemthangz said:
out of like 10 black vs white 1 on 1 f!ghts.. i only saw 2 clear black victors.. the other times it was either too close to call or the white guy one...

i dont see this whole black guy whooping white guys a.ss no matter what scenario...

you guys are blinded by racism and don't even know it... your whole perception is to back the black guy because you're black.. like omg he gave it to that cracker! funny s*** if u ask me
f!ghting is all about experience, not race, race is nothing but skin color... Thats it, it just happens we like to group people and cause we group each other with our own kind, we adopt what ever class, social group, culture we spend most time with. f!ghting has nothing to do with it
 8 years ago '05        #113
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
funny thread
 07-09-2009, 08:55 PM         #114
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
EXACTLY ... its PATHEDIC
 07-09-2009, 09:12 PM         #115
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy818 said:
I dont care what race or nationality you are, 50 vs 2 is p**** s*** where im from
thread should be over with this statement.
 8 years ago '08        #116
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
I have some doubts about whether this site is legit. 1st from my understanding all official state websites end in .gov. So Ohio.com doesn't seem right. Secondly if this guy got beat by 50 people he should look alot worse than he does; he really shouldn't be able to walk. And third a group of 50 black people beating on some helpless white folks shouting this is a black world on the 4th of July. That s*** seems more like a white nightmare than a news story. How many times have any of you, black or white, heard some black people say that. I'm not gonna completely dismiss this story but until someone reports it than Ima hold my judgement.
 8 years ago '08        #117
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0

Real ohio website
 07-09-2009, 09:45 PM         #118
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYG155 said:

Real ohio website
That would be the state government's general website.

The .com appears to be affiliated with a newspaper in Akron.
 07-09-2009, 09:49 PM         #119
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brayan99 said:
Why are black people so f***ing stupid? I am black myself but why is it always black people doing s*** like this.
Black people arent stupid but n*ggaz are....
 07-09-2009, 10:01 PM         #120
GrilledCheese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
That has to be the single most ignorant thing I've read this week.
You, sir, are a moron.
How would you support this fact? Research done by Rush Limbaugh?

I don't even post anymore, just come here to read various news threads...but I couldn't resist after reading that. Your uncle must of busted in your mom while she was carrying your grandpa's baby....not trying to make a racist redneck incest joke...just stating "fact"..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy