Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
 204
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-09-2009, 03:17 PM         #81
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
And what the fukk are you? Living on government welfare, just barely able to afford dial up to talk that bullsh!t. No problems I will clean your clock and I don't got to post my net income to do so.
Damn you tough huh. All your a.ssumptions are wrong middle class boy.

What you gonna do, beat me with your silver spoon? I'm shaking like a dog s***ting razor blades
 07-09-2009, 03:19 PM         #82
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
im not a police officer so im not breaking up s***...call me the scum of the earth for it but f*** it...break it up so the mob could turn on me ??...shiiiiiet

and lets just a.ssume that these kids are the vicious gang bangers that we think they are then there is no way in hell any of these 50 people are going to break it up because they are the empitome of the savarge negro beast
Well I'd break it up personally. I've been in situations myself where I'd have liked if some of the spineless c*nts around stepped in instead of walking by.

But I can understand why people wouldn't. I've been in situations where I've helped people out, for them to run away and leave me, their saviour, to take a beating by myself
 07-09-2009, 03:20 PM         #83
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What you gonna do, beat me with your silver spoon? I'm shaking like a dog s***ting razor blades
 8 years ago '06        #84
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
How is this not a hate crime?
 8 years ago '09        #85
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 r a n c i d said:
Damn you tough huh. All your a.ssumptions are wrong middle class boy.

What you gonna do, beat me with your silver spoon? I'm shaking like a dog s***ting razor blades
I honestly don't know what the hell you are talking about. I am receiving a loan from the government to go to school and am working for myself, what nonsense are you trying to kick you imbecile. That don't change the fact that, I, whether poor or rich, middle class or average, will take your azz to town and leave you there.
 07-09-2009, 03:43 PM         #86
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I honestly don't know what the hell you are talking about. I am receiving a loan from the government to go to school and am working for myself, what nonsense are you trying to kick you imbecile. That don't change the fact that, I, whether poor or rich, middle class or average, will take your azz to town and leave you there.
I don't know what the hell you're talking about but nobody gives a f*** if you've got to take loans from the government.

And what makes you think you'll take my 'azz' to town? Do you know me? Stop being such an ignorant battyboy, I'll break your shin in half.
 8 years ago '09        #87
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 r a n c i d said:
I don't know what the hell you're talking about but nobody gives a f*** if you've got to take loans from the government.

And what makes you think you'll take my 'azz' to town? Do you know me? Stop being such an ignorant battyboy, I'll break your shin in half.

Your acting sideways telling people who's rich and who's poor, making you the one acting like you know everybody, so since I don't know you alls I can tell you is that type of bulls*** warrants an a.ss whooping. You say you know the American way of life you never stepped foot on this continent, bredrin stop talking for everybody.


Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 07-09-2009 at 03:49 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #88
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
The fuc.kin comedic views of some you kids......
 07-09-2009, 03:51 PM         #89
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Your coming sideways telling people who's rich and who's poor, making you the one acting like you know everybody, you say you know the American lfestyle, you know this and that, bredrin stop talking for everybody.
I'm not talking for anyone. I'm not saying nobody from the middle class can f!ght, I'm not saying everyone from the working class can f!ght.

What I'm saying is middle class people on average just don't compare to working class people when it comes to the fists.

You've got to be mentally retarded to question that. Most working class people are raised in dangerous neighbourhoods and forced into violence.

How many middle class people need to worry about walking down the street?

It's logic. You've got to be rational. If 1 man has been in 10 f!ghts, and the others been in 1, logic tells us on average the guy who's been in 10 f!ghts is going to know more about f!ghting than the guy he's f!ghting.

Thats the truth. And the truth is also the average white American is middle class. America is a middle class nation.
 8 years ago '06        #90
Passaicplaya009 
space
avatar space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
 mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
may-be in a rocky movie my dude...not so much real life...anyways but since when do ppl categories f!ghting skills with color...i might've needed a briefing on that 1
 8 years ago '09        #91
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 r a n c i d said:
I'm not talking for anyone. I'm not saying nobody from the middle class can f!ght, I'm not saying everyone from the working class can f!ght.

What I'm saying is middle class people on average just don't compare to working class people when it comes to the fists.

You've got to be mentally retarded to question that. Most working class people are raised in dangerous neighbourhoods and forced into violence.

How many middle class people need to worry about walking down the street?

It's logic. You've got to be rational. If 1 man has been in 10 f!ghts, and the others been in 1, logic tells us on average the guy who's been in 10 f!ghts is going to know more about f!ghting than the guy he's f!ghting.

Thats the truth. And the truth is also the average white American is middle class. America is a middle class nation.

I've been in a mess of f!ghts but thats neither here nor there, I hear what your saying it's just try not to put everyone in a box mayne.
 8 years ago '08        #92
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Passaicplaya009 said:
may-be in a rocky movie my dude...not so much real life...anyways but since when do ppl categories f!ghting skills with color...i might've needed a briefing on that 1
thats the thing....you CANT. But you got these kids like gratz and this alexg muthaf***er who are brainwashed... actually thinkin this crazy s***..... its actually sad to have that thought process...


Last edited by supervillain; 07-09-2009 at 04:03 PM..
 07-09-2009, 04:04 PM         #93
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
I've been in a mess of f!ghts but thats neither here nor there, I hear what your saying it's just try not to put everyone in a box mayne.
Well I specifically went out of my way to use words like "Average", "general", "overall" etc, to make sure nobody would take my post out of context.

Of course I'm not ignorant enough to say there's no middle class guy who can beat down a working class person, I'm sure there's many. But on average the working class for obviously reasons have the upperhand.

It's not my fault if some of the people reading my posts are middle class and get upset. It's understandable. Doesn't change the facts though.
 8 years ago '05        #94
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 The N said:

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

They said it started when one teen, without any words or warning, blindsided and a.ssaulted Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.
....Those Two Quotes Aint Added Up. They Made Like The Whole Group Jumped Them Out The Blue But It Said...One Of The Teens Took Flight On "Marshall's friend".

What Did "Marshall's friend" Say Or Do.....It Takes Two Too f!ght Unless The One Teen Was High Or Drunk. It Two Sides Of Every Story.

Not Defending The Kids Cause I Know Back In The Days,I Kick It With Homies Who Use To Do The Same Thing To Have Fun Or Because They Was Bored.

Posted via Mobile Device
 07-09-2009, 04:35 PM         #95
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
What the f*** is wrong with you, that's the most ignorant thing I've seen in a while. Each person's f!ghting ability is probably based on training and discipline, not biological race.


Last edited by GhostDigga; 07-09-2009 at 04:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #96
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 datVAkid said:
Thats bull s***, i doubt it was 50, if it was 50 they would have been dead... and f*** all yaw for saying Black people only jump... yaw some stereotypical mother f***az because if i remember right, all threw the civil right movements and before all you hear about was lynching (Being put to death by a Mob) and it was always 50 against 1, 2, or 3... If we only can f!ght in groups tell me why the greatest boxers in the US were Black.
I stopped reading after the first page. I've seen plenty of black people get their a.sses handed to them one on one to a white person. I've also seen the exact opposite. It's just person based.

Also, as for your last sentence, one of the best boxers in the history of f!ghting was Rocky Marciano. He retired undefeated with over fifty victories. While he was an extremely great f!ghter in his own right, Ali got the nod because of what he did outside of the ring as well.
 8 years ago '05        #97
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Those Two Quotes Aint Added Up. They Made Like The Whole Group Jumped Them Out The Blue But It Said...One Of The Teens Took Flight On "Marshall's friend".

What Did "Marshall's friend" Say Or Do.....It Takes Two Too f!ght Unless The One Teen Was High Or Drunk. It Two Sides Of Every Story.

Not Defending The Kids Cause I Know Back In The Days,I Kick It With Homies Who Use To Do The Same Thing To Have Fun Or Because They Was Bored.

Posted via Mobile Device
Don't be a moron. Why would six white people (one a child and one woman) start running their mouths about 20 (did it start at 20, then raise to "50" or was it always "50")? That just doesn't make sense.

Basically, I think they were walking and shouting. The white people didn't go run away and just stood there. Someone took offense to them not running away and said some s*** to them. Then it popped off.

Either way, it's just a bunch of pussies that cannot f!ght by themselves.
 8 years ago '06        #98
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 r a n c i d said:
i don't know what the hell you're talking about but nobody gives a f*** if you've got to take loans from the government.

and what makes you think you'll take my 'azz' to town? Do you know me? Stop being such an ignorant battyboy, i'll break your shin in half.
lmfao!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #99
Top Ramen 
space
avatar space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 r a n c i d said:
I'm not talking for anyone. I'm not saying nobody from the middle class can f!ght, I'm not saying everyone from the working class can f!ght.

What I'm saying is middle class people on average just don't compare to working class people when it comes to the fists.

You've got to be mentally retarded to question that. Most working class people are raised in dangerous neighbourhoods and forced into violence.

How many middle class people need to worry about walking down the street?

It's logic. You've got to be rational. If 1 man has been in 10 f!ghts, and the others been in 1, logic tells us on average the guy who's been in 10 f!ghts is going to know more about f!ghting than the guy he's f!ghting.

Thats the truth. And the truth is also the average white American is middle class. America is a middle class nation.


Your theory is far from logic. It's based off stereotypes and your own opinion.
 07-09-2009, 04:53 PM         #100
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Top Ramen said:


Your theory is far from logic. It's based off stereotypes and your own opinion.
There's nothing stereotypical about saying;
a) Working class people are involved in more violent situations than working class people.
b) People who've had more f!ghts are on average better f!ghters.

Point out the flawed thinking in that.

Another middle class homos3xual.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy