Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2648 2648
Grown white men k!lled a 14 year old boy, OOOO yaw bad now
 07-09-2009, 02:28 PM         #62
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
so rancid, what high school in america did you go to to get all this first hand knowledge?
Why would i need to go to a highschool in the US to know that poor people are nicer with their fists than middle class people.

You don't need to go to any school to know that.

I can't even believe people are questioning me, actually. I thought this was common knowledge?

Clearly there's alot of middle class Americans in denial.
 8 years ago '04        #63
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
 datVAkid said:
True but you have to see where it came from, people saw MOBS, GANGS, GROUPS (what ever you wanna call it) of white people come and take their love ones from their home and k!ll them, after seeing that for generation after generation, black community learn to stick together, if you f*** with one then you gotta deal with the whole community. Yes if you come in a community and disrespect the community, then the community is going to kick your a.ss lol. But you have different views because you have not exprenced life like most of these lil n*ggaz has. Not saying that it makes it right but thats how they was brought up, to stand for your community. But now days the reason is gone but the practice is still there to stand up for each other so this is why alot of people f!ght in mobs. But if you viewed it from the inside out, most n*ggaz f!ght one on one, i can say 80 percent of the f!ghts i see are 1 on 1, they make sure no one else jumps in. If someone tries to jump in, someone else jumps in and beats there a.ss lol. Actually i went to a 311/snoop dogg concert last year with my n*gga n the first thing i saw there was a group of white people jump 1 white dude. So you cant say its a black thing or any race thing because they just basically did a dumbed down version of what white people did to blacks couple years ago, and still today. At least they aint k!ll them like white people did to Emmitt Teal.

wow, your are trully brainwashed
 8 years ago '04        #64
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
 r a n c i d said:
Why would i need to go to a highschool in the US to know that poor people are nicer with their fists than middle class people.

You don't need to go to any school to know that.

I can't even believe people are questioning me, actually. I thought this was common knowledge?

Clearly there's alot of middle class Americans in denial.

ur missing the point......u dont live in America

ur making a.ssumptions

point blank period
 07-09-2009, 02:38 PM         #65
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
True but you have to see where it came from, people saw MOBS, GANGS, GROUPS (what ever you wanna call it) of white people come and take their love ones from their home and k!ll them, after seeing that for generation after generation, black community learn to stick together,
For one, today's blacks didn't see none of that s***. But let's take that approach anyway. Now, because blacks saw gangs of whites k!llin blacks (long ago), these blacks now form gangs of blacks to k!ll other blacks? What kind of BS is that?
 07-09-2009, 02:38 PM         #66
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dsoul said:

ur making a.ssumptions

point blank period
I'm making informed a.ssumptions on the back of logic and reason.

It really doesn't matter if i live in America or not. People in poverty are always going to be able to handle themselfs over all better than the middle and upper classes.
 8 years ago '08        #67
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 AlexG1989 said:
For one, today's blacks didn't see none of that s***. But let's take that approach anyway. Now, because blacks saw gangs of whites k!llin blacks (long ago), these blacks now form gangs of blacks to k!ll other blacks? What kind of BS is that?
my dude....please just f***in stop!!!
 8 years ago '04        #68
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
Wow, they actually delete racist posts now? lololol There's alot to clean up
 8 years ago '07        #69
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15063 15063
 dsoul said:

ur making a.ssumptions

point blank period
he's going off what he knows about different social classes, America is no different

what's so hard to get about that?
 07-09-2009, 02:50 PM         #70
pjmiller435 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.
source-

But to Marty Marshall, his wife and two kids, it seems pretty clear.

It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50. The teens were all black.

''This was almost like being a terrorist act,'' Marshall said. ''And we allow this to go on in our neighborhoods?''

They said it started when one teen, without any words or warning, blindsided and a.ssaulted Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.

When Marshall, 39, jumped in, he found himself being attacked by the growing group of teens.

His daughter, Rachel, 15, who weighs about 90 pounds, tried to come to his rescue. The teens pushed her to the ground.

His wife, Yvonne, pushed their son, Donald, 14, into bushes to keep him protected.

''My thing is,'' Marshall said, ''I didn't want this, but I was in fear for my wife, my kids and my friends. I felt I had to stay out there to protect them, because those guys were just jumping, swinging fists and everything.

''I'm lucky. They didn't break my ribs or bruise my ribs. I thank God, they concentrated on my thick head because I do have one. They were trying to take my head off my spine, basically.''

After several minutes of punches and kicks, the attack ended and the group ran off. The Marshalls' two adult male friends were not seriously hurt.

''I don't think I thought at that moment when I tried to jump in,'' Rachel Marshall said. ''But when I was laying on the ground, I was just scared.''

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He suffered a concussion and multiple bruises to his head and eye. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

The construction worker said he now fears for his family's safety, and the thousands of dollars in medical bills he faces without insurance.

''I knew I was going to get beat, but not as bad as I did,'' Marshall said. ''But I did it to protect my family. I didn't have a choice. There was no need for this. We should be all getting along. But to me, it seems to be racist.''

Akron police are investigating. Right now, the case is not being classified as a racial hate crime. There were no other reports of victims a.ssaulted by the group that night.

The department's gang unit is involved in the investigation, police said.

''We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of kids,'' police Lt. Rick Edwards said.

The Marshalls say they fear retaliation at home or when they go outside. They are considering arming themselves, but they're concerned about the possible problems that come with guns.

For now, they are hoping police can bring them suspects. They believe they can identify several of the attackers.

''This makes you think about your freedom,'' Marshall said. ''In all reality, where is your freedom when you have this going on?''

What the hell?

Damn couz. I live in Akron, Ohio. s***s crazy. So I take it this is all about those 5 peeps getting shot by a drive by last weekish or so? havnt read whole story, just had to rep my city no matter how bad or ugly it is.
 8 years ago '07        #71
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 mastakillah21 said:
lol anything I say on here I have no problem saying in public.. I'l ebven come to ur hood n say it... see if anyone will wanna f!ght 1 on 1 lol but we all know how it would turn out... white dude goes to the hood, says some s*** about black people says he will f!ght any one of them.. then ends up getting jumped by 10 of them lol tell me thats not what would happen
thats stupid...ofcourse if you go to a black neighborhood running off at the mouth the way you do on here with that black s*** chances are you might get cleaned up because you are talking about that group as a whole

but lets say me you in mcdonalds or something...2 white people there and 2 black people there who have nothing to do with the situation or me..and the whole staff is mexican...if you mouthing off to me like you got a keyboard in front of you ill body you on the spot and the black people are gonna watch and maybe co-sign

lol this dude thinking just because a black person f!ghting some random a.ss n*gga who dont know the cat is going to help just because they are black...f*** outta here with that crazy s***
 07-09-2009, 02:52 PM         #72
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my dude....please just f***in stop!!!
no, f*** you... if ya gots nathin to say to muah, shut up...
 07-09-2009, 02:57 PM         #73
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
he's going off what he knows about different social classes, America is no different

what's so hard to get about that?
The middle class boys in this thread are vexed.
 8 years ago '07        #74
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
I ain't racist ^^^

But 50 mothaf***ers? You mean to tell me not one mothaf***er would jump in while these dudes is pushing little girls? C'mon now... That alone is reason enough for SOMEBODY to jump in and stop the s***...
so because 40 people more or less watched....they are just as guilty as actually doing the physical f!ghting

right..
 07-09-2009, 03:03 PM         #75
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
so because 40 people more or less watched....they are just as guilty as actually doing the physical f!ghting

right..
It would depend. If the kids did something to warrant a beat down then I have little issue with people watching void of care for the kids.

If it was just some random beat down then most people with morals would do something to stop it.

If a couple of my FRIENDS attacked someone without reason, I'd personally go in to break it up and stop them. Maybe that's just me.
 07-09-2009, 03:04 PM         #76
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I'm making informed a.ssumptions on the back of logic and reason.

It really doesn't matter if i live in America or not. People in poverty are always going to be able to handle themselfs over all better than the middle and upper classes.
While I disagreed with your belief about the distribution of social classes in America, I would agree with this to some degree - though I would say it's almost always true.
 8 years ago '06        #77
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2648 2648
 AlexG1989 said:
s*** is handed down threw generations, at first gangs were created to help protect there community, but now s*** got twisted. People started gangs to protect them selves from outsiders trying to do harm to the community, but when s*** starts to get to big, its hard to keep one goal in mind, and its hard to keep s*** organized. n*ggaz started to change their focus from keeping the community safe to getting money, or being the biggest baddest gang out there. So instead of f!ghting to keep there community, they started to f!ght to take other hoods and turfs so they can start dealing to make more money. Thats how this black on black gang s*** started. It started as a alliance to defend the community but today its just a gang.
 8 years ago '08        #78
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 AlexG1989 said:
no, f*** you... if ya gots nathin to say to muah, shut up...
yeah, i take that back dont stop...keep going. You're making yourself look f***in dumb with every post!!!
 8 years ago '09        #79
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 r a n c i d said:
The middle class boys in this thread are vexed.
And what the fukk are you? Living on government welfare, just barely able to afford dial up to talk that bullsh!t. No problems I will clean your clock and I don't got to post my net income to do so.
 8 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
It would depend. If the kids did something to warrant a beat down then I have little issue with people watching void of care for the kids.

If it was just some random beat down then most people with morals would do something to stop it.

If a couple of my FRIENDS attacked someone without reason, I'd personally go in to break it up and stop them. Maybe that's just me.
im not a police officer so im not breaking up s***...call me the scum of the earth for it but f*** it...break it up so the mob could turn on me ??...shiiiiiet

and lets just a.ssume that these kids are the vicious gang bangers that we think they are then there is no way in hell any of these 50 people are going to break it up because they are the empitome of the savarge negro beast
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago