Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 GoldynChyld421 said:
This is just Americas past catching up with them... you can't build a country off of hate and not expect it to come back to you... Like ya'll say about slavery "It didn't happen to you, so move on" how does it feel?
So by your logic i should walk down the street and knock on some random white guys house, check his ancestry to see if he was a slave owner and then r*pe his daughter because that's what his ancestors did to mines right? And ill have your full support because thats just Americas past catching up with it right. Or by your logic Japan should just drop two nukes on us two pay us back for WW2?
 8 years ago '08        #42
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
you talkin about blacks cant f!ght 1 on 1? and have the audacity to call it fact?.....

kill ya self.......

Last edited by supervillain; 07-09-2009 at 01:27 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #43
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,874 | Props total: 25634 25634
This is some ol bulls*** man f*** them niggers that's exactly what they are niggers and i'm black they give black people a bad name 4 real man, Like really what was the point? If the white dude said something whoever said it should be the one to step up not 50 f***ing people that s*** is a no fly zone in L.A. and we call that p**** out here once again they some stupid niggers

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-09-2009 at 01:30 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #44
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 GoldynChyld421 said:
This is just Americas past catching up with them... you can't build a country off of hate and not expect it to come back to you... Like ya'll say about slavery "It didn't happen to you, so move on" how does it feel?
what? dumbest s*** I've ever seen you type

no white person or black person today was a part of slavery so "nothing's coming back" to anybody
 8 years ago '06        #45
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,874 | Props total: 25634 25634
 Spiffy818 said:
I dont care what race or nationality you are, 50 vs 2 is p**** s*** where im from
Yes sir indeed indeed

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 07-09-2009 at 04:40 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #46
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,196 | Props total: 15012 15012
 JeeQ said:
This guy is lying and over embellishing like a m'f***a. If 50, 50! people jumped you, you'd have more then some bruises. Also how are you not going to notice 50 people surrounding you? gtfoh. He's just adding more numbers to try and sound like he's a bad a.ss, it took 50 of them to take me down. Bulls***. I love the article "out of no where" so 50 black teens just came out of no where? Just fell out the sky? Here's probably what happened if anyone has ever seen a jumping or f!ght before ever.

Most likely these guys got attacked by no more then 3-5 people. But anytime there's any sort of violence a big a.ss crowd of spectators will form. These two guys didn't get beat on by 50 people, they'd be dead, these guys were beat up by a few teens while about 50 of them watched. Think of any f!ght you know and you know it goes like this every time.
I was guessin it was like 10 but you're about on point

but that still doesn't excuse the fact that these kids SEEMED to have been targeting these ppl cuz of their skin color
 8 years ago '07        #47
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 JeeQ said:
This guy is lying and over embellishing like a m'f***a. If 50, 50! people jumped you, you'd have more then some bruises. Also how are you not going to notice 50 people surrounding you? gtfoh. He's just adding more numbers to try and sound like he's a bad a.ss, it took 50 of them to take me down. Bulls***. I love the article "out of no where" so 50 black teens just came out of no where? Just fell out the sky? Here's probably what happened if anyone has ever seen a jumping or f!ght before ever.

Most likely these guys got attacked by no more then 3-5 people. But anytime there's any sort of violence a big a.ss crowd of spectators will form. These two guys didn't get beat on by 50 people, they'd be dead, these guys were beat up by a few teens while about 50 of them watched. Think of any f!ght you know and you know it goes like this every time.
you know how it is when it comes to us...anything we do gets multiplied by 10 when it comes to SOME white folks

they all had guns and could fly as well
 07-09-2009, 01:41 PM         #48
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all 50 were black and none of them stepped in and stopped this bulls***? then its the same s***...
 8 years ago '08        #49
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
It clearly says after ONE black teen punched one of the white men standing outside the other white man JUMPED in the f!ght making it 1v2. So in fact the white people started the gangin up first, just so happen the black teen had more people to join in. They lost, you lost. Reading is fundamental you racist p!ss stain.

You a b**** (And you know it).
 8 years ago '07        #50
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 AlexG1989 said:
all 50 were black and none of them stepped in and stopped this bulls***? then its the same s***...
so if i see you getting the break pads beat off you and i watch and i dont stop it that means im involved and jumped you as well ?
 8 years ago '05        #51
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37
Keep it cool in here ladies and gents. One person already got knocked the f out. Peace. Alot of good comments here.
 8 years ago '08        #52
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 AlexG1989 said:
you sound dumb as hell......cottdamn BX got some stupid racist members!! s*** is hilarious....
 8 years ago '04        #53
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 676 676
so rancid, what high school in america did you go to to get all this first hand knowledge?
 07-09-2009, 01:50 PM         #54
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't racist ^^^

so if i see you getting the break pads beat off you and i watch and i dont stop it that means im involved and jumped you as well ?
But 50 mothaf***ers? You mean to tell me not one mothaf***er would jump in while these dudes is pushing little girls? C'mon now... That alone is reason enough for SOMEBODY to jump in and stop the s***...
 8 years ago '05        #55
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
what a stupid statement i seen plenty of white kids f*** black kids up and i seen plenty of black kids f*** white kids up... most of the time when i see a black f!ght they are really more like wild and punches swinging all over the place not even looking and the whites were usually more just laid back and throwing punches.. its kinda weird
 07-09-2009, 02:03 PM         #56
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
shame on "some of you white people"...there

im not racist..i know i have that rep around here but i am not a racist

i just see how ignorant SOME white people are on the internet and i combat it..its my fault because i go into the battle every time...but they say stupid a.ss s*** while being anonymous behind a screen when you know they would never say it in public...but as for my comment goes mostly white people not all but some will hold something negative they see against a whole race

lol anything I say on here I have no problem saying in public.. I'l ebven come to ur hood n say it... see if anyone will wanna f!ght 1 on 1 lol but we all know how it would turn out... white dude goes to the hood, says some s*** about black people says he will f!ght any one of them.. then ends up getting jumped by 10 of them lol tell me thats not what would happen
 07-09-2009, 02:06 PM         #57
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anything I say on here I have no problem saying in public.. I'l ebven come to ur hood n say it... see if anyone will wanna f!ght 1 on 1 lol but we all know how it would turn out... white dude goes to the hood, says some s*** about black people says he will f!ght any one of them.. then ends up getting jumped by 10 of them lol tell me thats not what would happen
I know exactly how this s*** is and I ain't even white. On too many occasions these little black gangbangers like to be in packs and s***.... thinkin their tough and s***...
 8 years ago '06        #58
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,453 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Pistol Peter said:
you know how it is when it comes to us...anything we do gets multiplied by 10 when it comes to SOME white folks

they all had guns and could fly as well
BNBG (Big Negro, Big Gun)
 07-09-2009, 02:19 PM         #59
Exclusiv3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm... I wonder what happened.

50 Black people ganging up on a White family? You'll have to excuse me if I wish to know all of the details before commenting...
 8 years ago '06        #60
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,453 | Props total: 2648 2648
 AlexG1989 said:
I know exactly how this s*** is and I ain't even white. On too many occasions these little black gangbangers like to be in packs and s***.... thinkin their tough and s***...
True but you have to see where it came from, people saw MOBS, GANGS, GROUPS (what ever you wanna call it) of white people come and take their love ones from their home and k!ll them, after seeing that for generation after generation, black community learn to stick together, if you f*** with one then you gotta deal with the whole community. Yes if you come in a community and disrespect the community, then the community is going to kick your a.ss lol. But you have different views because you have not exprenced life like most of these lil n*ggaz has. Not saying that it makes it right but thats how they was brought up, to stand for your community. But now days the reason is gone but the practice is still there to stand up for each other so this is why alot of people f!ght in mobs. But if you viewed it from the inside out, most n*ggaz f!ght one on one, i can say 80 percent of the f!ghts i see are 1 on 1, they make sure no one else jumps in. If someone tries to jump in, someone else jumps in and beats there a.ss lol. Actually i went to a 311/snoop dogg concert last year with my n*gga n the first thing i saw there was a group of white people jump 1 white dude. So you cant say its a black thing or any race thing because they just basically did a dumbed down version of what white people did to blacks couple years ago, and still today. At least they aint k!ll them like white people did to Emmitt Teal.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago