Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 datVAkid said:
Thats bull s***, i doubt it was 50, if it was 50 they would have been dead... and f*** all yaw for saying Black people only jump... yaw some stereotypical mother f***az because if i remember right, all threw the civil right movements and before all you hear about was lynching (Being put to death by a Mob) and it was always 50 against 1, 2, or 3... If we only can f!ght in groups tell me why the greatest boxers in the US were Black.
lmfaoooooooo GOT EM'

how can you lynch somebody by yourself white people ??...how can you drag a man from a pick up truck when white guys know how to f!ght 1 on 1 ??

thats white folks though..the rules dont seem to apply to them when the shoe is on the other foot
 07-09-2009, 11:44 AM         #22
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know man. This situation is just sad, whatever may have occurred.

mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
Aren't you that white guy that has a child with a black woman, and always cites that when people say you might be bringing racial critiques into situations where they're not needed? If you are that guy, I'm sorry, but this is just a god damn shame. As the father of a multiracial child, you could hold some level of influence over at least one life, which is particularly important, as that child's life - and very racial make-up - would seem to prove that this whole "race" thing we have going on in America is not really a dichotomous matter. Yet, time and time again I have seen you choose to embrace these bit of cultural backwash that come from years of the very sort of social systems that many of our lives would seem to counter. I've seen you post some intelligent stuff on here, and I'm sure you're a fairly intelligent guy, but that's just a damn shame to me.

Peterparker said:
lol..most f!ghts I've seen w/ white guys..involves alot of wrestling and homos3xual like grapping..but back n school if a white guy ever attempted to f!ght a black guy one on one.. they got that a.ss handed to em somethin crazy..but more then half tha time tha white cats were scared of tha brothas..i don't know why we all tha same..maybe that fear allowed them to get there a.ss whooped so much

as far as the story..I'll wait till I hear more about the situation..I saw the picture..how you able to get brusies n all that s*** on ya n not a scratch on ya..it's possible but I aint quick to say this story is true till more evidence comes out..it's always 2 sides to a stroy..esp. when WHITE people tellin it..(no racist, just fact)
Read what I said to the guy above. If the particulars don't apply to you, just get the point and move on.

r a n c i d said:
Just on the weight of the fact most black Americans are working class, and most white americans are middle class
You usually say things that I can agree with, but really man... the second half of that statement is just far from accurate. Most of us in this nation, regardless of skin tone or whatever else, are working class.
 07-09-2009, 11:44 AM         #23
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why did this get off topic? and why are we talking about how people f!ght? Dumb people man
 07-09-2009, 11:51 AM         #24
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You usually say things that I can agree with, but really man... the second half of that statement is just far from accurate. Most of us in this nation, regardless of skin tone or whatever else, are working class."

Don't make me laugh. Since when was America a majority working class country? America is middle class. That's established.
 07-09-2009, 12:07 PM         #25
dutchbaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With the middle class being as ambiguous a concept as it is, it's entirely fair for you to disagree with me. It's just that the definition of middle class that I've always had people work with around me in academic circles would tell me that, unless the parts of the country that I've never been to are filled with these middle class communities we see on television, there is absolutely no way that most Americans of any group are middle class. I wouldn't dispute a huge discrepancy in raw numbers or percentages - but I just can't see a true majority falling in that classification. Even so, I've seen academic works yield results that would seem to prove both of us correct... once again, the middle class in America is a weird thing.
 07-09-2009, 12:11 PM         #26
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

this white guy hold his own...
 8 years ago '07        #27
space
space
 Heartless Dream said:

lmao them n*ggas is weak...all them dudes and they still couldnt get at him ??..he should of been put down
 8 years ago '04        #28
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao them n*ggas is weak...all them dudes and they still couldnt get at him ??..he should of been put down
yea they let up on him......but they shouldnt be jumpin in the first place like I said in other articles s*** is a f***in joke...

its hard to catch a fair f!ght these dayz cuz if u whoop someones a.ss the other party going to jump and vice versa....

but what gets me is how 50 people can attack 2?

and a family too?

Im far from a racist believe me....but these are the black people that give black people a bad name
 8 years ago '05        #29
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 r a n c i d said:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. White America is middle class.

There's no way i believe for one moment that in general white Americans, who grew up with a sweet life, can handle themselfs better than black americans, who on average were raised in working class enviroments and lived much worse off.

White Americans are hardly renound for being able to f!ght

What do u know about Americans what u read in books not all white people are middle class, alot of them are poor to.
 07-09-2009, 12:30 PM         #30
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heartless Dream said:

Is that how people f!ght in American ghettos? I would have put atleast 2 of them to sleep the way they run around windmilling.
 07-09-2009, 12:34 PM         #31
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
What do u know about Americans what u read in books not all white people are middle class, alot of them are poor to.
Sure, but alot isn't the general population.

White America in general terms is middle class.
 8 years ago '04        #32
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
 r a n c i d said:
Is that how people f!ght in American ghettos? I would have put atleast 2 of them to sleep the way they run around windmilling.

Im not sure but from what Ive seen.....NO

I dont condone jumping, but they could have easily took that guy to the ground and did a number on him but they let him up......

This might be stereotypin, but....

Young black kids f!ght reckless, they dont cover up which make them easy to f!ght...
They run around swinging aimlessly like u said above....

and dont deny this because Ive seen ALOT of highschool and neighborhood f!ghts .....
 07-09-2009, 12:37 PM         #33
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dsoul said:
Im not sure but from what Ive seen.....NO

I dont condone jumping, but they could have easily took that guy to the ground and did a number on him but they let him up......

This might be stereotypin, but....

Young black kids f!ght reckless, they dont cover up which make them easy to f!ght...
They run around swinging aimlessly like u said above....

and dont deny this because Ive seen ALOT of highschool and neighborhood f!ghts .....
Well I'm not one to comment as you say, but I'd a.ssume if they f!ght more frequently and from areas with high levels of violence, they'd know more about f!ghting.

Usually its those who've never been in f!ghts who let the adrenaline take over and run around throwing gay slaps.
 8 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 dsoul said:

Im far from a racist believe me....but these are the black people that give black people a bad name
hahaha they dont give me s***

kinda f***ed up how black people gotta take the rap for other black people...another shame on you white people
 8 years ago '04        #35
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
This is just Americas past catching up with them... you can't build a country off of hate and not expect it to come back to you... Like ya'll say about slavery "It didn't happen to you, so move on" how does it feel?
 8 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
This is just Americas past catching up with them... you can't build a country off of hate and not expect it to come back to you... Like ya'll say about slavery "It didn't happen to you, so move on" how does it feel?
lmao damn
 07-09-2009, 12:54 PM         #37
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
hahaha they dont give me s***

kinda f***ed up how black people gotta take the rap for other black people...another shame on you white people
You contradict yourself.

You say it's f***ed how black people gotta take the rap for other black people. And in the same sentence you say shame on white people.

So I've got to take the weight for his comments, because we share the same skin colour?

You're a constant offender of reverse racism. I don't know if you consciously realise you do it or not. But you definately say some racist s*** when talking about racists. Kind of stupid.
 07-09-2009, 01:01 PM         #38
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, taht b**** behind the cam was annoying...
 07-09-2009, 01:06 PM         #39
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bulls***... can't believe people actually think like you... dumbass
 8 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You contradict yourself.

You say it's f***ed how black people gotta take the rap for other black people. And in the same sentence you say shame on white people.

So I've got to take the weight for his comments, because we share the same skin colour?

You're a constant offender of reverse racism. I don't know if you consciously realise you do it or not. But you definately say some racist s*** when talking about racists. Kind of stupid.
shame on "some of you white people"...there

im not racist..i know i have that rep around here but i am not a racist

i just see how ignorant SOME white people are on the internet and i combat it..its my fault because i go into the battle every time...but they say stupid a.ss s*** while being anonymous behind a screen when you know they would never say it in public...but as for my comment goes mostly white people not all but some will hold something negative they see against a whole race
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago