Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2009, 11:35 PM         #221
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well u should chill n quit trippin on me n listen 2 what i say. n talkin he from the south he dont know nothin etc. n quit jumpin up 4 the whiteman protection. hell u are in cali u know that stuff happens everyday a group of blacks f!ght another group of blacks or mexicans, shoot em up, rob em etc 4 no apparent reason. and nothing happens no news no outrage etc. but why that since it was a group of blacks that whooped a white family its a big problem and blasted all over the internet and news etc? u see the hypocrisy? im just tellin u whats the deal n whats really goin on n whats happenin. they dont care bout us n neva will. u can think otherwise all u want thats on u.
I'm jumpin for the white man protection?

How can I "chill n quit trippin" on you if everything you say is so idiotic? I see the hypocrisy, but is that any reason to hate "white people". You're generalizing the entire race, and you bask in your ignorance. That alone is grounds for me to not take you seriously.

no d***face, why would hate my own? and there wasn't A FEW PEOPLE who enslaved and sold off my ancestors, there WERE DAMN THERE THW WHOLE COUNTRY OF AMERICA INCLUDING THE NORTH. and i can't blame the few africans who sold other tribes to get past in life, i mean s***, lasts the lesson of survival. i can blame the whites tho because them b****es were lazy and didnt wanna do the labor of building this country themselves and f*** u white punks, WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND STARTED THIS WORLD.
You do realize slavery ended over a hundred years ago right? Stop living in the past, the scary white hooded white man ain't going to lynch you tonight, unfortunately...
 8 years ago '06        #222
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Pistol Peter said:
lmfao i wanna who the f*** started this lie about black people not shooting a fair one...i never heard about this until i started f***ing with the internet and getting more exposure to white people...i seen a lot of f!ghts and almost every single f!ght i ever seen in my life involving black people was always 1 on 1..i only seen a few jumpings and thought to myself damn thats f***ed up..i gotta get down to the bottom of this s*** because for years these white people had me second guessing like damn do all we ever do is jump people?..nahhh...sounds like one of yalls many myths about us you like to use when you get your a.ss handed to you

Haha.... That white lady said that she thought racism was in the states on that video It's everywhere. But on the real racism is racism not matter what color you are.

Last edited by davon4204; 07-13-2009 at 12:02 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #223
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 king-2-be said:
hell no i wish a whiteboy would... ill handle they azz sumthin serious
you got some growin up to do...

there's a LOT of white muhf***as that will murder you bruh

I love how alotta black dudes think white dudes can't f!ght, then they step up to 1 that ain't a b**** and get their a.ss whooped handily

f!ghting has nothing to do with race, it has to do with strength quickness and heart
 8 years ago '06        #224
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
jumping people is b****made
 07-13-2009, 07:09 AM         #225
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
Your lame.
?

oh look it cant be caltouss posting simply on other people posting in a thread.
 07-13-2009, 07:14 AM         #226
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shan0514 said:
no d***face, why would hate my own? and there wasn't A FEW PEOPLE who enslaved and sold off my ancestors, there WERE DAMN THERE THW WHOLE COUNTRY OF AMERICA INCLUDING THE NORTH. and i can't blame the few africans who sold other tribes to get past in life, i mean s***, lasts the lesson of survival. i can blame the whites tho because them b****es were lazy and didnt wanna do the labor of building this country themselves and f*** u white punks, WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND STARTED THIS WORLD. :dancingcool:
but u blame the 8 year olds sent to f!ght in africa and other parts of the world by their governments?

explain to me how rich african chiefs are more forgivable than poor european workers/soldiers who helped enslave africans "to get past in life"

i love this image of white settlers being 21st century business men just sitting in their armchair, do u know how expensive slaves were? not everybody had a slave, just like not every white american is a CEO of a multinational company.

and so u blame white people today, simply for the colour of their skin?

u didnt build anything, africans, asians and europeans built america, yes but u did f*** all trying to justify ur existence through the toil of others, and u call other people lazy
 07-13-2009, 07:18 AM         #227
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
Haha.... That white lady said that she thought racism was in the states on that video It's everywhere. But on the real racism is racism not matter what color you are.
"we believe this crime may have had a racial element"

reaaaaallly?
 07-13-2009, 07:33 AM         #228
Brandon919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who's world is this? The World is yours!

Nas Won
 07-13-2009, 08:25 AM         #229
Mr.Big Deal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody knows that n*ggards are cowards,they join gangs and shoot each other because they dont have no hand skills

and i'm black,but bytch facts are facts
 07-13-2009, 08:44 AM         #230
Adonis Tha God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
[I]
They said it started when one teen, without any words or warning, blindsided and a.ssaulted Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.

When Marshall, 39, jumped in, he found himself being attacked by the growing group of teens.
As you can see, the teen fought 1 on 1, then a grown a.ss 39 year old man jumped in to make it a mismatch, from there on you can obviously see what encouraged 49 more people to jump in, I know if I was f!ghting and a grown a.ss man jumped in, if I had 999 homies there all of them would stomp the s*** outta that man, he should've played it smart and stop trying to be a hero, a real man would think of the safety of his family first before jumping headfirst into some bulls***, he probably thought "This little f***ing zzzzzz" and tried to get the best of the young boy, instead of letting his friend take an a.sswhooping and going down to file a police report or some s***, his wife and kids got involved because of his irresponsibility as a father and a husband and this is the end result.
 07-13-2009, 11:10 AM         #231
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They said it started when one teen, without any words or warning, blindsided and a.ssaulted Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.
basically a sucker punch, so thats reason for the other to jump in... I know I would've... plus you're missing the point, the black kid attacked for absolutely no reason. If thats the case, of course he's going to jump in, I wouldn't blame him... dumbass idiot trying to juustify stupidity. You f***ing punani...

Last edited by AlexG1989; 07-13-2009 at 11:12 AM..
 07-14-2009, 12:14 AM         #232
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol good ol black vs white beef

its the yankees vs redsox of the race battles in the world
 8 years ago '09        #233
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Race should be thrown out the window when discussing f!ghts (as well as most other things) because it all boils down to "Skill"

The people who can actually f!ght GOOD, aren't usually the ones picking f!ghts... Think about that dude in school who was cool with everybody, never in the middle of s***. The tough guy calls him out, thinking he's an easy vic, and he gets the f***in whoppers put on him...

Only idiots start f!ghts with people they don't have a personal issue with...
:applause::applause::bigok:...Verry True on dat note....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago