Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
 KillaCam06 said:
Bc we still teach hate at home and in schools. Until we accept the past and move on together this s*** will happen. And fact is the ghettos and other bad neighborhoods are mostly black and the media and news enjoys doing the story from these area, not the stupid s*** rich white kids do in suburbs. This whole world is f***ed up and im white saying this.
kid, if i could give you a f***in nobel peace prize, i would.
thats the realest s*** in this whole f***in thread.
 07-12-2009, 03:19 PM         #202
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is officially over. nothing but the same tired s***. its done. move along

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 07-12-2009, 03:35 PM         #203
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
cant we all get along and just hate mexicans
no bro we need 2 click up with the mexicans. when black n brown get down we can turn this sh*t around! believe that!!
 07-12-2009, 03:38 PM         #204
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
well thats never going to happen, there arnet enough idiots willing to die for the sake of their skin colour.

and if there was who do u honestly think would win.

and like another uk poster said, its got more 2 do with your background than ur skin colour, come 2 the uk and you will see plenty of poor white people willing to f!ght any1 (for any reason) regardless of race.
keep believing that n wait n see what happen 2 lil boyz like u
 07-12-2009, 03:39 PM         #205
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
"reppin: south"

do u get bullied by idiot white kids or something?
hell no i wish a whiteboy would... ill handle they azz sumthin serious
 07-12-2009, 03:39 PM         #206
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was never too hooked up with black dudes. I listened to mostly rap and soul, but black people always seemed so similar when I lived in Reading. Then I moved to Philly, and it was like being black was a part-time occupation, and being white one's own, and the latinos, well they were a joke. But there were these specific classifications and this whole introduction to racial structure, and it was a real trip.

I think we do this s*** so that we don't have to open ourselves up to a reality where pigmentation is simply a hint of social class, not a display of who we are. It's not necessarily small-minded, but self-perpetuating in that we actually seek to fulfill our specific roles. I know that, for a time, I did- worked in Spanish kitchens and rolled with bangers, talked chicano and dumbed myself down.

Now, to be honest, I opened myself up to a world of possibilities, and my mind is confused as to what to do, how to act as a normal and "free" human being.
But then, maybe I'm just small-minded.

Racial disintegration=Mental relaxation.
 07-12-2009, 03:50 PM         #207
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
no bro we need 2 click up with the mexicans. when black n brown get down we can turn this sh*t around! believe that!!
well no, if by "turn this s*** around" u mean putting whites at the bottom in america then it will never happen, because the white population will likely turn on such a movement.

if u mean greater EQUALITY for all then yeah, good thing but not if your just a hateful little kid who doesnt know what hes talking about.

probably be watching the news as you and the other, lets say 1000 people who make up these proposed white and black armies end up k!lling eachother and doing the rest of the population a service.

thanks in advance for sacrificing urself for the greater good of humanity (the eradication of your people, inc. skinheads, kkk, black israelites etc.)

@ someone using the term "lil" then trying 2 be derogatory 2 me over my age, im 19, 20 in December, and if you are older than me, yet believe what u do, then whos the little boy, or little man really?

hell no i wish a whiteboy would... ill handle they azz sumthin serious
ok, go to glasgow,(or another city in the uk,lets just use glasgow as its probably the most efficient example of your possible death) and start rattling on and see how long u last.
 07-12-2009, 03:52 PM         #208
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gamberro said:
I was never too hooked up with black dudes. I listened to mostly rap and soul, but black people always seemed so similar when I lived in Reading. Then I moved to Philly, and it was like being black was a part-time occupation, and being white one's own, and the latinos, well they were a joke. But there were these specific classifications and this whole introduction to racial structure, and it was a real trip.

I think we do this s*** so that we don't have to open ourselves up to a reality where pigmentation is simply a hint of social class, not a display of who we are. It's not necessarily small-minded, but self-perpetuating in that we actually seek to fulfill our specific roles. I know that, for a time, I did- worked in Spanish kitchens and rolled with bangers, talked chicano and dumbed myself down.

Now, to be honest, I opened myself up to a world of possibilities, and my mind is confused as to what to do, how to act as a normal and "free" human being.
But then, maybe I'm just small-minded.

Racial disintegration=Mental relaxation.
reading in the uk?

and yeah, the reason u dont have working class solidarity in america, and racial solidarity instead, is because the former was purposely eroded by the early slave owners.
 07-12-2009, 03:55 PM         #209
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
You're generalizing the whole race you dips***. Your whole argument is torn apart by a video that was posted earlier of some white guy beating the s*** out of about 6 black guys almost simultaneously on some superman s***. Your whole argument is torn apart even further by blacks themselves. Everytime I've ever seen these black "gangbangers" they're always in packs...

Do you hate Africans? I mean, if you're going to hate all whites for the actions of a few, you might as well hate the people of Africa for the few Africans who sold your ancestors to the white men, which in turned made them slaves. But I doubt you even knew that with your dumb ignorant a.ss.

Of course you have nothing to tell me, you're a f***ing moron... If anybody lives in some imaginary world buddy, it is definately you. You say a race war is upon us, but if it wasn't for the whites you oh so despise, Obama would have never been elected.

u are an idiot... when did i ever say i voted 4 obama u a dumbazz. i hope ur happy with your vote. keep believing its not coming. do u read the bible? n why in the hell do u have mj on ya avi??? was it like that months ago??? i bet u wouldnt n didnt give 2 sh*ts about him until he died!!! just like all u other crackkkaz and the media. u talk about blacks and dog em out but then after they die u jump on the bandwagon n milk it 4 all its worth! (money, tv views, etc) gtfoh!!!

You do know that if a race war were ever to ensue between blacks and whites, blacks would be horribly r*ped? If a race war started, it would definately be in this country, cuz Americans are stupid like that. But in this country, Whites greatly outnumber blacks... It would be no war, it would simply be a slaughter... So shut the f*** up you dumb idiot...
heres 1 reason. u are in cali right? and they are shutting down the water supply 4 plants and vegetables right? so lets say that all those plant die from not getting water. do u think people are gonna come up all soft and ask for food politely. hell no they gonna take that sh*t and they know who has the food in thier house. and will come and get it. those few wealthy in those suburban areas. andits gonna be blacks, latin americans, n native americans against u. so dont get c*cky
 07-12-2009, 03:58 PM         #210
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nevermind, just noticed this dude is from the south. Retardation is to be expected...
 07-12-2009, 04:13 PM         #211
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u mean greater EQUALITY for all then yeah, good thing but not if your just a hateful little kid who doesnt know what hes talking about.
Which is most likely the case...

u are an idiot... when did i ever say i voted 4 obama u a dumbazz. i hope ur happy with your vote. keep believing its not coming. do u read the bible? n why in the hell do u have mj on ya avi??? was it like that months ago??? i bet u wouldnt n didnt give 2 sh*ts about him until he died!!! just like all u other crackkkaz and the media. u talk about blacks and dog em out but then after they die u jump on the bandwagon n milk it 4 all its worth! (money, tv views, etc) gtfoh!!!
lulz, I aint' white buddy, I'm black/Mexican... And actually I listened to MJ regularly even before he died...
heres 1 reason. u are in cali right? and they are shutting down the water supply 4 plants and vegetables right? so lets say that all those plant die from not getting water. do u think people are gonna come up all soft and ask for food politely. hell no they gonna take that sh*t and they know who has the food in thier house. and will come and get it. those few wealthy in those suburban areas. andits gonna be blacks, latin americans, n native americans against u. so dont get c*cky
What are you talking about?
 8 years ago '07        #212
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
No it cant be, jataylorlfc aint up in this race relate thread. the same guy complaining about it, in here talking about come to glasgow
 8 years ago '05        #213
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Shocking.
 07-12-2009, 04:58 PM         #214
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
No it cant be, jataylorlfc aint up in this race relate thread. the same guy complaining about it, in here talking about come to glasgow
where have i complained about this thread itself?

im not glasweigan
 07-12-2009, 05:13 PM         #215
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Which is most likely the case...

lulz, I aint' white buddy, I'm black/Mexican... And actually I listened to MJ regularly even before he died...

well u should chill n quit trippin on me n listen 2 what i say. n talkin he from the south he dont know nothin etc. n quit jumpin up 4 the whiteman protection. hell u are in cali u know that stuff happens everyday a group of blacks f!ght another group of blacks or mexicans, shoot em up, rob em etc 4 no apparent reason. and nothing happens no news no outrage etc. but why that since it was a group of blacks that whooped a white family its a big problem and blasted all over the internet and news etc? u see the hypocrisy? im just tellin u whats the deal n whats really goin on n whats happenin. they dont care bout us n neva will. u can think otherwise all u want thats on u.

What are you talking about?
this is what im talkin about.

[video - click to view]

07-12-2009, 05:16 PM         #216
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't watch the vid, but if you're so intelligent, you should be able to summarize it...
 8 years ago '07        #217
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 jataylorlfc said:
where have i complained about this thread itself?

im not glasweigan
Your lame.
 07-12-2009, 06:03 PM         #218
dcon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all racial violence is stupid black on white,black on black,white on black ect...
 8 years ago '06        #219
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
 AlexG1989 said:
You're generalizing the whole race you dips***. Your whole argument is torn apart by a video that was posted earlier of some white guy beating the s*** out of about 6 black guys almost simultaneously on some superman s***. Your whole argument is torn apart even further by blacks themselves. Everytime I've ever seen these black "gangbangers" they're always in packs...

Do you hate Africans? I mean, if you're going to hate all whites for the actions of a few, you might as well hate the people of Africa for the few Africans who sold your ancestors to the white men, which in turned made them slaves. But I doubt you even knew that with your dumb ignorant a.ss.
no d***face, why would hate my own? and there wasn't A FEW PEOPLE who enslaved and sold off my ancestors, there WERE DAMN THERE THW WHOLE COUNTRY OF AMERICA INCLUDING THE NORTH. and i can't blame the few africans who sold other tribes to get past in life, i mean s***, lasts the lesson of survival. i can blame the whites tho because them b****es were lazy and didnt wanna do the labor of building this country themselves and f*** u white punks, WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND STARTED THIS WORLD. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #220
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 shan0514 said:
no d***face, why would hate my own? and there wasn't A FEW PEOPLE who enslaved and sold off my ancestors, there WERE DAMN THERE THW WHOLE COUNTRY OF AMERICA INCLUDING THE NORTH. and i can't blame the few africans who sold other tribes to get past in life, i mean s***, lasts the lesson of survival. i can blame the whites tho because them b****es were lazy and didnt wanna do the labor of building this country themselves and f*** u white punks, WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY AND STARTED THIS WORLD. :dancingcool:
Go to your future employer and tell him what you just said, whether he is black or white he'd kick your a.ss out and hire someone who was coherent and was true to his own and experiences and not living in a time that is behind mankind. The world didn't start with America, despite what your deluded existence has made you believe.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy