Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
i know white ppl that can f!ght, but for the most part... grabbing collars, tearing and s***. f!ght like b****es tearing out their weaves.
 8 years ago '06        #182
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ wow, there are no words to describe your stupidity. Please say you're joking...
give a one explanation of why white men are scared to f!ght black one on one then puss? and obviously i'm serious. very serious. call me racist or whatever u want, i preferably don't givea damn. me and my people have been profiled for too long and i just can't up and forget how whites treated my people for over 500 years just because the president is black. idk, thats just me, i can't hide the hatred in my heart. sorry eminem and al pacino for hating your kind lol.
 07-11-2009, 11:54 PM         #183
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shan0514 said:
give a one explanation of why white men are scared to f!ght black one on one then puss? and obviously i'm serious. very serious. call me racist or whatever u want, i preferably don't givea damn. me and my people have been profiled for too long and i just can't up and forget how whites treated my people for over 500 years just because the president is black. idk, thats just me, i can't hide the hatred in my heart. sorry eminem and al pacino for hating your kind lol.
whos scared to f!ght black folks? im white and i dont understand what youre talking about? ill beat your negro a.ss right now...

haha yeah get mad b****

im white and proud...ive got nothing against black folks but ill beat your b**** a.ss

Last edited by Steveo54; 07-11-2009 at 11:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #184
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17431 17431
 Steveo54 said:
im white and proud...ive got nothing against black folks but ill beat your b**** a.ss
Nah...sit down opie
 07-12-2009, 12:19 AM         #185
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ wow, there are no words to describe your stupidity. Please say you're joking...
just wait and see what happens when the most high put that power on us n the whiteman sends that martial law! you'll see whats happenin n we gonna see where all that mouth is when that day comes. hold up be patient lil man. and im pretty sure those white boyz said sumthin smart or did sumthin or in the past and 1 of the dudes recognized them
 07-12-2009, 12:25 AM         #186
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just wait and see what happens when the most high put that power on us n the whiteman sends that martial law! you'll see whats happenin n we gonna see where all that mouth is when that day comes. hold up be patient lil man. and im pretty sure those white boyz said sumthin smart or did sumthin or in the past and 1 of the dudes recognized them
You're seriously stupid, please, just tell me you're joking. You have to, you can't seirously be so f***ing dumb
 07-12-2009, 12:53 AM         #187
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
You're seriously stupid, please, just tell me you're joking. You have to, you can't seirously be so f***ing dumb
dude i dont have nothin 2 tell u.... u know everything.... i dont know sh*t..... u just keep living in that imaginary bubble that u know and love. where everybody is under some magical rainbow of love and peace and safety and the whiteman could never do wrong and is always right reside. but me ill live in the real world and know it that that is not the case and will never be the case. go play in traffic
 8 years ago '04        #188
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
cant we all get along and just hate mexicans
 8 years ago '08        #189
d2nyce123 
space
space
space
$12 | Props total: 0 0
wow dats crazy
 07-12-2009, 06:13 AM         #190
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XwakkawakkaX said:
black people are violent and white people are stupid
nope. both are both.
 8 years ago '05        #191
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
damn this thread still going
 07-12-2009, 06:18 AM         #192
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shan0514 said:
white people can't f!ght. only whites that could bang in history was rocky and jean-claude van damme. thats y the kkk and those gay neo nazi's had to go around in huge cliques because they knew one on one they woulda got bodied by black men back in the day. also because it was easier for 10 people to sustain one person instead of 2 or 3 because they knew how dangerous black men are.

DAMN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RACE WAR TO START. THAT'LL DETERMINE WHO THE WORLD TRUELY BELONGS TO. WE GONNA SEE WHO THE GOONS ARE WHEN THAT DAY COMES.
well thats never going to happen, there arnet enough idiots willing to die for the sake of their skin colour.

and if there was who do u honestly think would win.

and like another uk poster said, its got more 2 do with your background than ur skin colour, come 2 the uk and you will see plenty of poor white people willing to f!ght any1 (for any reason) regardless of race.
 07-12-2009, 06:19 AM         #193
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
"reppin: south"

do u get bullied by idiot white kids or something?
 8 years ago '04        #194
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
i can't wait for the hair color war to start, i hate auburn hair colored people
 8 years ago '09        #195
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
White people run the planet, good luck trying to change that with your race war. But to be perfectly clear, being white doesn't help you much more than it does being black, it has to do with your bloodline and economic status. "But Obama is black!" So what? Do you personally know Obama? Does he drop by now and again to leave you some grocery money? Is he working to get the Americans, and your future children out of debt, or deeper into the pit? The President takes orders from above him, always has.

Stop dividing yourselves amongst races; you are practicing the ways of the devil with that form of inherent hatred. Yes, some black people are naturally more physically imposing than other races. But one can argue that a person of any race who is physically more imposing will act a certain way and find themselves using their size against others (i.e. 6" Russians who act a fool).

In the futile attempts to direct hate, dominate, suppress and defeat other races, all you ever do is devalue the person you are, and the people you represent. The fukked up thing is many Americans aren't stupid, but many stupid Americans are on this forum, however.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 07-12-2009 at 10:39 AM..
 07-12-2009, 11:29 AM         #196
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're generalizing the whole race you dips***. Your whole argument is torn apart by a video that was posted earlier of some white guy beating the s*** out of about 6 black guys almost simultaneously on some superman s***. Your whole argument is torn apart even further by blacks themselves. Everytime I've ever seen these black "gangbangers" they're always in packs...

Do you hate Africans? I mean, if you're going to hate all whites for the actions of a few, you might as well hate the people of Africa for the few Africans who sold your ancestors to the white men, which in turned made them slaves. But I doubt you even knew that with your dumb ignorant a.ss.

dude i dont have nothin 2 tell u.... u know everything.... i dont know sh*t..... u just keep living in that imaginary bubble that u know and love. where everybody is under some magical rainbow of love and peace and safety and the whiteman could never do wrong and is always right reside. but me ill live in the real world and know it that that is not the case and will never be the case. go play in traffic
Of course you have nothing to tell me, you're a f***ing moron... If anybody lives in some imaginary world buddy, it is definately you. You say a race war is upon us, but if it wasn't for the whites you oh so despise, Obama would have never been elected.

DAMN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RACE WAR TO START. THAT'LL DETERMINE WHO THE WORLD TRUELY BELONGS TO. WE GONNA SEE WHO THE GOONS ARE WHEN THAT DAY COMES.
You do know that if a race war were ever to ensue between blacks and whites, blacks would be horribly r*ped? If a race war started, it would definately be in this country, cuz Americans are stupid like that. But in this country, Whites greatly outnumber blacks... It would be no war, it would simply be a slaughter... So shut the f*** up you dumb idiot...
 8 years ago '05        #197
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This kind of racism = Only in America.
 07-12-2009, 11:54 AM         #198
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
i can't wait for the hair color war to start, i hate auburn hair colored people
and u know the blondes will end up nuking themselves idiots.

black/brown with orangey tints in the summer and proud.
 07-12-2009, 12:01 PM         #199
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
White people run the planet, good luck trying to change that with your race war. But to be perfectly clear, being white doesn't help you much more than it does being black, it has to do with your bloodline and economic status. "But Obama is black!" So what? Do you personally know Obama? Does he drop by now and again to leave you some grocery money? Is he working to get the Americans, and your future children out of debt, or deeper into the pit? The President takes orders from above him, always has.

Stop dividing yourselves amongst races; you are practicing the ways of the devil with that form of inherent hatred. Yes, some black people are naturally more physically imposing than other races. But one can argue that a person of any race who is physically more imposing will act a certain way and find themselves using their size against others (i.e. 6" Russians who act a fool).

In the futile attempts to direct hate, dominate, suppress and defeat other races, all you ever do is devalue the person you are, and the people you represent. The fukked up thing is many Americans aren't stupid, but many stupid Americans are on this forum, however.
EXACTLY, people need 2 look at why racism, and racial solidarity was DEVELOPED and encouraged in america specifically.

black and white slaves freeing each other and running off into the wide, open new world wasnt a good thing for their owners, so u make one think hes somehow special and more like the rich man because of their skin colour.

u give 1 group privileges on the grounds of their race,and deny those privileges to the other.

u get resentment from blacks to whites, and poor whites wanting (and believing in) maintaining their raised status in society, at the sake of the blacks, and in reality themselves.

the only real beneficiary is the rich man.

poor blacks and poor whites seem increasingly now to be in the same boat, yet some still want to sink their own ship (with blacks and whites in) for the sake of their "master's" vessel.

(and by "their master" u know it really means blacks and whites).

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 07-12-2009 at 12:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #200
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1345 1345
ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT THE RACISM.....

not only was this some racist s***, which is f***in sad to begin with.....

but whats even sadder is this f***ed up country that this poor man lives in.

dude gets a.ssaulted, completely against his will, non provoked, and doesnt have health insurance so now he's gonna be in debt for the rest of his life, meanwhile free healthcare practices are excercised in far less wealthy countries across the world.

f*** america.
i hate this place.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy