Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1
8823 pageviews
245 comments

The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,512 | Props total: 17107 17107
Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world."

Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.
source-

[pic - click to view]

Ohio.com - Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family

But to Marty Marshall, his wife and two kids, it seems pretty clear.

It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50. The teens were all black.

''This was almost like being a terrorist act,'' Marshall said. ''And we allow this to go on in our neighborhoods?''

They said it started when one teen, without any words or warning, blindsided and a.ssaulted Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.

When Marshall, 39, jumped in, he found himself being attacked by the growing group of teens.

His daughter, Rachel, 15, who weighs about 90 pounds, tried to come to his rescue. The teens pushed her to the ground.

His wife, Yvonne, pushed their son, Donald, 14, into bushes to keep him protected.

''My thing is,'' Marshall said, ''I didn't want this, but I was in fear for my wife, my kids and my friends. I felt I had to stay out there to protect them, because those guys were just jumping, swinging fists and everything.

''I'm lucky. They didn't break my ribs or bruise my ribs. I thank God, they concentrated on my thick head because I do have one. They were trying to take my head off my spine, basically.''

After several minutes of punches and kicks, the attack ended and the group ran off. The Marshalls' two adult male friends were not seriously hurt.

''I don't think I thought at that moment when I tried to jump in,'' Rachel Marshall said. ''But when I was laying on the ground, I was just scared.''

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He suffered a concussion and multiple bruises to his head and eye. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

The construction worker said he now fears for his family's safety, and the thousands of dollars in medical bills he faces without insurance.

''I knew I was going to get beat, but not as bad as I did,'' Marshall said. ''But I did it to protect my family. I didn't have a choice. There was no need for this. We should be all getting along. But to me, it seems to be racist.''

Akron police are investigating. Right now, the case is not being classified as a racial hate crime. There were no other reports of victims a.ssaulted by the group that night.

The department's gang unit is involved in the investigation, police said.

''We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of kids,'' police Lt. Rick Edwards said.

The Marshalls say they fear retaliation at home or when they go outside. They are considering arming themselves, but they're concerned about the possible problems that come with guns.

For now, they are hoping police can bring them suspects. They believe they can identify several of the attackers.

''This makes you think about your freedom,'' Marshall said. ''In all reality, where is your freedom when you have this going on?''

What the hell?

Last edited by The N; 07-09-2009 at 10:11 AM..

245 comments for "Jul 9 - Black teen mob attacks family shouting "This is our world, This is a black world.""

07-09-2009, 10:48 AM         #2
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
 07-09-2009, 10:55 AM         #3
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Akron police are investigating. Right now, the case is not being classified as a racial hate crime. There were no other reports of victims a.ssaulted by the group that night.
Well of course it is. Did they steal anything of value...??? No, they simply attacked a white family while saying this is a black world etc. I hope they get caught...
 07-09-2009, 11:00 AM         #4
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are black people so f***ing stupid? I am black myself but why is it always black people doing s*** like this.
 07-09-2009, 11:01 AM         #5
KillaCam06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
^I like how thats all you have to say about the story... if it was 50 white teens who attacked a black family this thread would be 5 pages long by now saying fuking crackers...
but that wouldn thappen cuz white guys kno how to f!ght 1 on 1.. black guys..... not so much (not racist, just fact)
cosign the first part not the one on one deal...all "gangs" f!ght like b****es jumping people and using weapons etc.. but the way black racism is pushed under the rug while white racism is blown up is sickening. All racists white black hispanic etc. are some low life b****es to...
 8 years ago '07        #6
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 mastakillah21 said:
lmfao i wanna who the f*** started this lie about black people not shooting a fair one...i never heard about this until i started f***ing with the internet and getting more exposure to white people...i seen a lot of f!ghts and almost every single f!ght i ever seen in my life involving black people was always 1 on 1..i only seen a few jumpings and thought to myself damn thats f***ed up..i gotta get down to the bottom of this s*** because for years these white people had me second guessing like damn do all we ever do is jump people?..nahhh...sounds like one of yalls many myths about us you like to use when you get your a.ss handed to you

[video - click to view]

07-09-2009, 11:04 AM         #7
KillaCam06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brayan99 said:
Why are black people so f***ing stupid? I am black myself but why is it always black people doing s*** like this.
Bc we still teach hate at home and in schools. Until we accept the past and move on together this s*** will happen. And fact is the ghettos and other bad neighborhoods are mostly black and the media and news enjoys doing the story from these area, not the stupid s*** rich white kids do in suburbs. This whole world is f***ed up and im white saying this.
 8 years ago '09        #8
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Not a racist bone in me, but thats some coonery at its finest. It's isn't a black world, it isn't a white world, who's world is it? Satan's you dumb motherf***ers now repent for judgment day is upon us, we as a race of primitive dung flinging primates can now reap the reward for metaphorically taking the apple from the serpent.
 07-09-2009, 11:08 AM         #9
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. White America is middle class.

There's no way i believe for one moment that in general white Americans, who grew up with a sweet life, can handle themselfs better than black americans, who on average were raised in working class enviroments and lived much worse off.

White Americans are hardly renound for being able to f!ght

Last edited by r a n c i d; 07-09-2009 at 11:09 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #10
space
space
one thing them kids were wrong about...this is a white world..and thats just plain ol brutal honesty for you
 07-09-2009, 11:10 AM         #11
KillaCam06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
lol..most f!ghts I've seen w/ white guys..involves alot of wrestling and homos3xual like grapping..but back n school if a white guy ever attempted to f!ght a black guy one on one.. they got that a.ss handed to em somethin crazy..but more then half tha time tha white cats were scared of tha brothas..i don't know why we all tha same..maybe that fear allowed them to get there a.ss whooped so much

as far as the story..I'll wait till I hear more about the situation..I saw the picture..how you able to get brusies n all that s*** on ya n not a scratch on ya..it's possible but I aint quick to say this story is true till more evidence comes out..it's always 2 sides to a stroy..esp. when WHITE people tellin it..(no racist, just fact)
simply say no racist doesnt change the fact that your statement is partially racist. If it was a black guy and 50 skinheads you wouldnt need no time to see more evidence...gtfoh
 8 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. White America is middle class.

There's no way i believe for one moment that in general white Americans, who grew up with a sweet laugh, can handle themselfs better than black americans, who on average were raised in working class enviroments and lived much worse off.

White Americans are hardly renound for being able to f!ght
lmao word..i could see if white people are just notorious for handing out a.ss whoopings...im talking average maf***as not them mma dudes either...im from the school of anybody could get got at anytime so dont get me wrong im not saying they cant f!ght im just saying if you had to put your moeny on a race it isnt them...that jumping bulls*** sounds like a bitter excuses to me
 8 years ago '09        #13
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Peterparker said:
lol..most f!ghts I've seen w/ white guys..involves alot of wrestling and homos3xual like grapping..but back n school if a white guy ever attempted to f!ght a black guy one on one.. they got that a.ss handed to em somethin crazy..but more then half tha time tha white cats were scared of tha brothas..i don't know why we all tha same..maybe that fear allowed them to get there a.ss whooped so much

as far as the story..I'll wait till I hear more about the situation..I saw the picture..how you able to get brusies n all that s*** on ya n not a scratch on ya..it's possible but I aint quick to say this story is true till more evidence comes out..it's always 2 sides to a stroy..esp. when WHITE people tellin it..(no racist, just fact)
Yeah not racist, that's exactly what it is, azzhole. Yeah, OJ lied like a motherfukker back in 1995, I guess that means all blacks are liars when using your logic. How the fuk is lying a white trait, that's a human trait, fuk boy, something that is different on a person by person basis. I can't wait for the day people start elevating their minds, until then you can fukk yourself.

AND RANCID is from the UK what the fukk do you know about anything in the Western Hemisphere, let alone Middle Class White Americans. Holy shiet the ignorance you people produce.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 07-09-2009 at 11:18 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #14
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,451 | Props total: 2645 2645
Thats bull s***, i doubt it was 50, if it was 50 they would have been dead... and f*** all yaw for saying Black people only jump... yaw some stereotypical mother f***az because if i remember right, all threw the civil right movements and before all you hear about was lynching (Being put to death by a Mob) and it was always 50 against 1, 2, or 3... If we only can f!ght in groups tell me why the greatest boxers in the US were Black.
 8 years ago '04        #15
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
50 black teens beating up on a white family? yeah right... not sayin he deserved it but... i bet that n*gga did somethin... and he didnt just get blindsided for nothing.. come on now...
 07-09-2009, 11:18 AM         #16
brayan99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lmfao i wanna who the f*** started this lie about black people not shooting a fair one...i never heard about this until i started f***ing with the internet and getting more exposure to white people...i seen a lot of f!ghts and almost every single f!ght i ever seen in my life involving black people was always 1 on 1..i only seen a few jumpings and thought to myself damn thats f***ed up..i gotta get down to the bottom of this s*** because for years these white people had me second guessing like damn do all we ever do is jump people?..nahhh...sounds like one of yalls many myths about us you like to use when you get your a.ss handed to you

Dude there are several videos on youtube that shows groups of black people beating the s*** out of random people..
 07-09-2009, 11:19 AM         #17
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao word..i could see if white people are just notorious for handing out a.ss whoopings...im talking average maf***as not them mma dudes either...im from the school of anybody could get got at anytime so dont get me wrong im not saying they cant f!ght im just saying if you had to put your moeny on a race it isnt them...that jumping bulls*** sounds like a bitter excuses to me
Well I don't believe there's any difference in the ability to f!ght between 'races'.

However I strongly believe the ability of people to f!ght in average terms is a cultural issue. If you grow up in hardship in the slums where violence is right, you're going to have been more involved in violence, and know how to protect yourself. you need to.

Where as the middle class, on average, face none of these worries. They don't have to fend for themselfs. They don't go to the local store worrying about whether they're gonna get jumped or robbed walking to the end of the street. Just in general the middle class don't have much "experience" in violence.

Therefore there's nothing logically to suggest they could handle themselfs in general terms against their working class brethrens.

Just on the weight of the fact most black Americans are working class, and most white americans are middle class I'd lean towards black Americans being able to handle themselfs better. Because of the cultural significance of the enviroment both grow up in, in general terms.

I'm white too for the record. And you're a racist c*nt. But you probably have a point in regards to Black Americans Vs White Americans.
 8 years ago '09        #18
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 brayan99 said:
Dude there are several videos on youtube that shows groups of black people beating the s*** out of random people..
Several? Try thousands. To be fair, there are just as many Russian skinhead videos where they attack gays, foreigners, and who ever they oppose at random. Thus my point, people are ignorant, not one specific race (be it black, white, asian, latin).

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 07-09-2009 at 11:23 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #19
space
space
 brayan99 said:
maybe...but most of the f!ghts i seen in person that involved black folks was 1 on 1 nobody jumped it was just them 2 cats handling hands ya dig...i dont believe yall myth
 8 years ago '07        #20
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Well I don't believe there's any difference in the ability to f!ght between 'races'.

However I strongly believe the ability of people to f!ght in average terms is a cultural issue. If you grow up in hardship in the slums where violence is right, you're going to have been more involved in violence, and know how to protect yourself. you need to.

Where as the middle class, on average, face none of these worries. They don't have to fend for themselfs. They don't go to the local store worrying about whether they're gonna get jumped or robbed walking to the end of the street. Just in general the middle class don't have much "experience" in violence.

Therefore there's nothing logically to suggest they could handle themselfs in general terms against their working class brethrens.

Just on the weight of the fact most black Americans are working class, and most white americans are middle class I'd lean towards black Americans being able to handle themselfs better. Because of the cultural significance of the enviroment both grow up in, in general terms.

I'm white too for the record. And you're a racist c*nt. But you probably have a point in regards to Black Americans Vs White Americans.
to me a fist f!ght is based on experience like you said...but some white people especially when f!ghting a black person already have it in their mind and are psyched out and the f!ght could be one and done based on fear alone...im not talking about one of them grimey white cats but the average from each race my money is not on white people thats just me like i said though anybody can be got at anytime

and hahaha @ me being a racist c*nt...i just defend mines cuzzo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago