Wu Tang aren't near as good as people think

most viewed right now
 79
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
141 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-08-2009, 04:28 PM         #141
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
Im sure nobody knows about no Jehst over here dumbf***..
Exactly. And that highlights the ignorance I'm talking about. You people are so brainwashed and stuck in your ways that you'll dismiss artists without having any knowledge of them.

How can anyone in here say Jehst isn't better than Pun? Which one of you s***e-merchants has listened to Jehsts material... None of you I'm guessing.

Yet you'll confidently say Pun is better and try to joke on me and call me ignorant for saying otherwise.

I'm the one who's listened to both. My Opinion > yours
 07-08-2009, 04:28 PM         #142
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ny4LiFe said:
Wow. Now I'm speechless.
It's a shame you;ve still got a f***ing keyboard to spread your garbage thoughts with.
 8 years ago '04        #143
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
canibus = :goat: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Rancid, u aint been on the other site in a while.. where u been?
 8 years ago '09        #144
Ny4LiFe 
space
avatar space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
Rancid you should just start your own UK website and get the f*** outta here.
 07-08-2009, 04:30 PM         #145
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ny4LiFe said:
Rancid you should just start your own UK website and get the f*** outta here.
You should start an American one and get the f*** out of here.
 07-08-2009, 04:30 PM         #146
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


Learn, children.
 8 years ago '07        #147
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 r a n c i d said:
this s*** is comedy
 8 years ago '08        #148
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Ny4LiFe said:
Rancid you should just start your own UK website and get the f*** outta here.
called British Hip Hop.. Where dumb a.sses are made
 8 years ago '06        #149
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 324 324
 r a n c i d said:
No, Big wasn't the latter.

Jehst is the latter. What Biggie writes is just rap. Mainly meaningless. What Jehst drops is music.

To see this in effect you can get 50 music critics from every genre of music in the world, give them Bigs discography, give them Jehsts.

Who do you think they'd consider the better musician and artist?

I can a.ssure you they aren't gonna put Big over a musician like Jehst

lol you really wanna base your opinion off a critic's opinion? and that track you put up of Jehst really isn't that great, dont kid yourself. you are comparing 2 different artist from 2 different time periods that have 2 different styles... lol at biggie raps are meaningless.. and judging by that track, jehst is def not the latter
 8 years ago '05        #150
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 r a n c i d said:
Maybe they don't know about world star hip hop? How the f*** should I know.

But nobody in London has tasted real fame. Of course they're hungrier down there.
if u the hungiest...u live, eat, sleep, shiit, breathe.....EVERYTHING HIP-HOP... and maybe u broke and u cant access a comp...

u constantly on yo craft and people will notice and will put you on...and show u things, stand behind you, and make sure you noticed...its called synergy...i highly doubt london is that hungry....

but maybe you right.....give me a couple of hip-hop sites, forums, or whatever that has a big UK/London base so i can see what they talkin bout...
 8 years ago '08        #151
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
You should start an American one and get the f*** out of here.
This is American f***ing retard..
 8 years ago '07        #152
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 r a n c i d said:


Learn, children.
dude sounds like a british inspectah deck
 07-08-2009, 04:33 PM         #153
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wu Tang music is boring.
 8 years ago '09        #154
Ny4LiFe 
space
avatar space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
 r a n c i d said:
You should start an American one and get the f*** out of here.
Wow that was such an intelligent comeback. How do you come up with those witty lines. It must be all that UK-Hop you listen to.
 07-08-2009, 04:35 PM         #155
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Remedy said:
lol you really wanna base your opinion off a critic's opinion? and that track you put up of Jehst really isn't that great, dont kid yourself. you are comparing 2 different artist from 2 different time periods that have 2 different styles... lol at biggie raps are meaningless.. and judging by that track, jehst is def not the latter
Not really. But the point stands. Only in Hip hop where the genre is populated with pseudo-music heads would someone put Big over Jehst.

and that's a fact. Ask someone with real musical talent from a different Genre who's better than they'll tell you.

You simply don't have the mental capacity to understand Jehst. That much is a given.
 07-08-2009, 04:37 PM         #156
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
if u the hungiest...u live, eat, sleep, shiit, breathe.....EVERYTHING HIP-HOP... and maybe u broke and u cant access a comp...

u constantly on yo craft and people will notice and will put you on...and show u things, stand behind you, and make sure you noticed...its called synergy...i highly doubt london is that hungry....

but maybe you right.....give me a couple of hip-hop sites, forums, or whatever that has a big UK/London base so i can see what they talkin bout...
What's the point. No Americans are giving props to London artists. The only artists who can get props are SAS and artists who immitate Americans.

Apart from that the only props they can get are from UNDERGROUND hip hop heads. And no underground hip hop heads post on the website you mentioned.

I'll pm you
 8 years ago '06        #157
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 324 324
 r a n c i d said:
Not really. But the point stands. Only in Hip hop where the genre is populated with pseudo-music heads would someone put Big over Jehst.

and that's a fact. Ask someone with real musical talent from a different Genre who's better than they'll tell you.

You simply don't have the mental capacity to understand Jehst. That much is a given.


i have heard plenty of artist say the same s*** jehst said so maybe you needa get his d*** out your mouth cause i think you might choke off all that d*** suckin
 07-08-2009, 04:38 PM         #158
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
This is American f***ing retard..
Canadian, actually.
 07-08-2009, 05:01 PM         #159
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ny4LiFe said:
Wow that was such an intelligent comeback. How do you come up with those witty lines. It must be all that UK-Hop you listen to.

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


>> Any garbage commercial s***e you listen to
 8 years ago '04        #160
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201


everybody please stop replying..this lil uk dude just ended his whole argument with these videos...but i hope these artists 10yrs later become known worldwide so we can all say their raps are commercial
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
54 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
77 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy