Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
n*ggas Bleed > Anything Canibus has ever done.
 8 years ago '08        #102
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Santoro said:
He wouldn't know anything about that cuz he's too f***ing stupid to realize how embarrassing he is right now..
 07-08-2009, 04:05 PM         #103
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
You realize Eminem murdered Can I b**** when they had beef?
You realise being a good battle rapper doesn't account for anything?

Canibus > Eminem
 8 years ago '09        #104
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
 r a n c i d said:
I haven't denied his lyrical ability. But lyrical ability doesn't count for anything when you aren't putting it to use.

That's like having 7 arms and only using 2 of them.

The stuff Big rapped about can only entertain halfwits.
You're a f***ing clown. You talk s*** about other people but you should look in the mirror. You've said some of the dumbest s*** I've ever heard. You don't know s*** about rap or hip hop and shouldn't speak on it. I lived through the whole evolution of rap and spent all my years on this planet in New York City the birthplace of what you think you know what you're talking about, so just give it up cuz you're the ignorant one by far.
 07-08-2009, 04:06 PM         #105
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Shows you where BIG at. When one of his best songs doesn't even match an average Canibus drop
 8 years ago '06        #106
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,646 | Props total: 325 325
 r a n c i d said:
I haven't denied his lyrical ability. But lyrical ability doesn't count for anything when you aren't putting it to use.

big story telling was like no other, the fact that can paint a vivid picture in your head just by listening to him spit and make it entertaining is a skill 95% of artist today lack.. so if that is not putting lyricism to use then tell me your definition
 07-08-2009, 04:07 PM         #107
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ny4LiFe said:
You're a f***ing clown. You talk s*** about other people but you should look in the mirror. You've said some of the dumbest s*** I've ever heard. You don't know s*** about rap or hip hop and shouldn't speak on it. I lived through the whole evolution of rap and spent all my years on this planet in New York City the birthplace of what you think you know what you're talking about, so just give it up cuz you're the ignorant one by far.
Go listen to your gangster albums, gangster.

Grow up while you there. Your intelligence for your age is embarassing.
 8 years ago '05        #108
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Lol backpack rapping loving n*ggas is funny.
 8 years ago '08        #109
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You realise being a good battle rapper doesn't account for anything?

Canibus > Eminem
You realize Eminem is one of the greatest rapper ever?
Lose Yourself>>>>>>>Any Canibus song..
 07-08-2009, 04:08 PM         #110
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Remedy said:
but before you said this

big story telling was like no other, the fact that can paint a vivid picture in your head just by listening to him spit and make it entertaining is a skill 95% of artist today lack.. so if that is not putting lyricism to use then tell me your definition

[video - click to view]

07-08-2009, 04:09 PM         #111
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
You realize Eminem is one of the greatest rapper ever?
Lose Yourself>>>>>>>Any Canibus song..
Even your homos3xual clique backing you in this debate think you're wrong for that one.

Lose Yourself lmao. You already lost it my man.
 8 years ago '08        #112
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Even your homos3xual clique backing you in this debate think you're wrong for that one.

Lose Yourself lmao. You already lost it my man.
f***.. You can't be more ignorant than this b**** right here..
Ronnie ban this troll..
 8 years ago '04        #113
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
it's not always about talent. it can be various things such as an impact they had on things. look @ ice-t he ain't the best rapper. I like some of his songs but his anti-cop lyrics earned him alot of publicity and fame and now he's a cop in a tv show lol. Look at pun, he put the spanish culture on the map and made it mainstream. Eazy-e did alot as well as everyone you've mentioned and more. Jay-z back in the days was raw and now he's commercial. Wu are the biggest ones to stay true and never switch up. They've never let success get to their head and have always been mellow and laid back. For you to even discuss them and talk down is outrageous so quit while your ahead and go dance to soulja boy music.
 07-08-2009, 04:12 PM         #114
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
f***.. You can't be more ignorant than this b**** right here..
Ronnie ban this troll..
Damn, you were serious?

I thought you were joking with hyping Lose yourself. Oh dear.
 8 years ago '05        #115
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 r a n c i d said:
You contradict yourself. If being hungry is as important as you say then UK should be the best at rap when compared to America. Kids here are far hungrier.

And if you think there's no lyrical talent in the UK you don't know anything about Hip Hop.

London is pound for pound one of the heavyweight locations in the world for hip hop. Being out done only by NY.
i wasnt gonna say nuttin till u said this...I like new york, but they no hungier then the BAY, LA, CHI, Philly, FLA or various other places right here in the USA...all places got they pop-corn..dont blame the city blame, the label heads....

AND if london so damn hungry why they aint gettin it poppin on worldstarhiphop.com AT ALL...no user submitted videos from them or nuttin...every other region got nigs going hard to get put on from the NET to the STREETS

yo obivously high right now dawg cuz everything u been sayin is a big fallacy and someone needs to off you!
 8 years ago '09        #116
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
 r a n c i d said:
Go listen to your gangster albums, gangster.

Grow up while you there. Your intelligence for your age is embarassing.
Your lack of intelligence is what's really embarassing. You must be a scared little kid. Cuz the music has nothing to do with trying to be gangster. That's the way the streets were in New York back then, More than 1000 murders a year, drugs. Rap was just a look in to what was happening. And if anybody i knew came across a herb like you trying to act like he's oh so cerebral he would get b**** slapped quickly. You shouldn't talk about rap because you and your country have no connection to it.
 07-08-2009, 04:13 PM         #117
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
it's not always about talent. it can be various things such as an impact they had on things. look @ ice-t he ain't the best rapper. I like some of his songs but his anti-cop lyrics earned him alot of publicity and fame and now he's a cop in a tv show lol. Look at pun, he put the spanish culture on the map and made it mainstream. Eazy-e did alot as well as everyone you've mentioned and more. Jay-z back in the days was raw and now he's commercial. Wu are the biggest ones to stay true and never switch up. They've never let success get to their head and have always been mellow and laid back. For you to even discuss them and talk down is outrageous so quit while your ahead and go dance to soulja boy music.
Fair points. But it is about talent when we're discussing talent.

If we were discussing impact and what these artists have done for the game - which is undeniable by the way - then they'd all be up there along with many other older heads.

But I'm viewing them as artists. That's why I have to lol as people hyping Eazy and Big
 8 years ago '08        #118
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Damn, you were serious?

I thought you were joking with hyping Lose yourself. Oh dear.
Hyping?
This kid can't be serious with the s*** that he's saying..
 8 years ago '07        #119
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 r a n c i d said:
You people must be mentally slow. Wu Tang and NWA are f**king globally famous rappers. My Dad knows who both are and he doesn't listen to rap!

How can you say they aren't commercial? What's not commercial about being world famous.

And understand I am not saying any of these rappers are bad, even though i think one or two are. What I'm saying is they're over rated. There's a big difference between the two statements.

If there's anyone who thinks Jay isn't over rated, you better be a hermit or a wild man who lives in the woods or something and has no contact with the outside world. That's the only justification for such a silly statement. The man has millions of people running around claiming he's the GOAT. That isn't being over rated?

maybe cause they couldnt get they music played on tha radio
 07-08-2009, 04:15 PM         #120
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there r no good rappers in england
lady soverign
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago