Wu Tang aren't near as good as people think

most viewed right now
 237
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
What do you mean have more talent.

Obviously those who i rate at the top of them in terms of talent have more talent than EVERYONE ELSE.

That's a given.

You struggle with English? Would explain your poor musical preference:agreement6:
You saying they're better than Eminem, Nas, Redman, 2Pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Ice Cube?


Last edited by Future; 07-08-2009 at 03:52 PM..
 07-08-2009, 03:53 PM         #82
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
aka you have no point..and you just felt like making a controversial thread to argue.....i get it...have a nice day...
Sure, i knew this thread would be controversial. But everything I'm saying is my genuine opinion. This is how i feel. I'm not a troll.
 07-08-2009, 03:53 PM         #83
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Remedy said:
lol this is def not the golden age of hip hop right now, half the artist you name been around since before '00.. dudes like wu tang, big, pac, etc are the reasons why most the rappers you listening to are spitting today.. they may not be better than your favorite rapper but they clearly paved the way for rappers today.. and saying that dudes like wu, pac, nas, big, pun are not lyrical just shows you didnt grow up listening to 90s rap.. there aren't a lot of rappers today that hold a candle to these guys in their prime and any real hip hop head can tell you that.. no matter if they are commercial or underground
I didn't say wu, pac, nas, big or pun aren't lyrical.

I said Big was average.
 8 years ago '04        #84
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
What? Duke doesn't know what he's talkin bout.
 8 years ago '08        #85
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
I didn't say wu, pac, nas, big or pun aren't lyrical.

I said Big was average.
Comments like this is wut make you look dumb and retarded and no clue wtf you talking about...
 07-08-2009, 03:55 PM         #86
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Kellz said:
if all of your favorite artists are influenced by wu-tang don't they deserve that credit, ask any of those people on ur list if wu-tang is overrated and they'll probably laugh in ur face
Irrelivent, even if that were the case.
 07-08-2009, 03:55 PM         #87
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
You saying they're better than Eminem, Nas, Redman, 2Pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Ice Cube?
LOL. Yes. That's what I'm saying.

You really just list Eminem lol.
 07-08-2009, 03:57 PM         #88
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
Comments like this is wut make you look dumb and retarded and no clue wtf you talking about...
What's BIG EVER done?

He was a decent lyricist. But he lacked any real intelligence or level of thought and artistry that makes a musician.

His s*** was just straight down the line b****es, hoes, money, im gonna shoot your mothers sister, rahhhh im fat and angry and im really tough.

That's all his s*** was. Big would get slapped by any real musical artist. The man was one dimension personified. And his one dimension doesn't impress people with a brain.
 8 years ago '08        #89
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
LOL. Yes. That's what I'm saying.

You really just list Eminem lol.
did you guys just hear wut he said?
 8 years ago '08        #90
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
What's BIG EVER done?

He was a decent lyricist. But he lacked any real intelligence or level of thought and artistry that makes a musician.

His s*** was just straight down the line b****es, hoes, money, im gonna shoot your mothers sister, rahhhh im fat and angry and im really tough.

That's all his s*** was. Big would get slapped by any real musical artist. The man was one dimension personified. And his one dimension doesn't impress people with a brain.
I don't think you ever listened to him..
Name me your top 5 all time that you think..
 07-08-2009, 03:59 PM         #91
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
did you guys just hear wut he said?
Go buy some blue contacts and bleach your hair you emo f*****.

Eminem is the most overhyped rapper ever, possibly.

I laugh at Eminems music.
 8 years ago '06        #92
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,645 | Props total: 319 319
 r a n c i d said:
I didn't say wu, pac, nas, big or pun aren't lyrical.

I said Big was average.
big was 24 and 2 albums in when he died.. not even into his prime yet.. and still he was recognized to be serious in the booth.. his style might of not been your taste but you can't denial his skill.. if you don't believe me then ask all your favorite rappers and see how many of them will tell you that

go ahead, i'll wait
 8 years ago '05        #93
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
lol...
 07-08-2009, 04:00 PM         #94
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
I don't think you ever listened to him..
Name me your top 5 all time that you think..
Don't have an all time top 5 off the head. Not something i can just throw out there like that.

Canibus is the Goat though.
 8 years ago '08        #95
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
Go buy some blue contacts and bleach your hair you emo f*****.

Eminem is the most overhyped rapper ever, possibly.

I laugh at Eminems music.
@ this f*g calling me emo...
Eminem>>>>>>your favorite rapper..
 07-08-2009, 04:01 PM         #96
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Remedy said:
big was 24 and 2 albums in when he died.. not even into his prime yet.. and still he was recognized to be serious in the booth.. his style might of not been your taste but you can't denial his skill.. if you don't believe me then ask all your favorite rappers and see how many of them will tell you that

go ahead, i'll wait
I haven't denied his lyrical ability. But lyrical ability doesn't count for anything when you aren't putting it to use.

That's like having 7 arms and only using 2 of them.

The stuff Big rapped about can only entertain halfwits.
 8 years ago '08        #97
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
Don't have an all time top 5 off the head. Not something i can just throw out there like that.

Canibus is the Goat though.
 07-08-2009, 04:02 PM         #98
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
@ this f*g calling me emo...
Eminem>>>>>>your favorite rapper..
I fell off my chair. But I'm back. Keep the jokes going. You considered stand up?
 8 years ago '07        #99
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16096 16096
 Verse said:
Word, only n*ggas from that clique I rock'd with was Ghost & Meth.....
forgettin raekwon/...rza production.... But I think when he states his case he should have a counter argument. Who are these talented rappers of today that he speaks of...I know the reason why I still give it to that generation is because nowadays rap is not about lyrical content point blank. Proof is the outstanding number of one hit wonders who blew up of the hook and the beat...not because their ability to write rhymes.. We also must take into play writers. A lot of songs may have started as somebody elses. But who exactly is more talented then the people he mentioned? Weezy gave his due to Jay Z... before he was a lil junior on that bling bling isht.. But one thing dude needs to check himself for is how people nowadays are even rappin...cause those before paved the road B. Got to pay hommage to those. I a.ssure you even his favorite rapper will prolly mention who he has listed. Even Souljah boy propped up easy..fuss outta heyah
 8 years ago '08        #100
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
I fell off my chair. But I'm back. Keep the jokes going. You considered stand up?
You realize Eminem murdered Can I b**** when they had beef?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy