Wu Tang aren't near as good as people think

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
J-Kellz 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
you still havent named anything specific, just drop your 5 favorite artists at the moment, if it's a good list i will give you props and move on, i just need to know wut type of stuff you listen to if ur gunna b trashin on some classic rap
 8 years ago '08        #42
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
Is that what I've tried to say? I don't think i've tried to say that.

The 90s heads are scared of this debate. Look at them keep resorting to commercial rap arguments.

I told you all these kids know is commercial rap. They're pseudo hip hop heads. Anything outside of TV and Radio they don't care about.

Wayne is better than Eazy E lol. HAHAHA
no you didn't say that.. but by my understanding, you said golden age of hip hop is right now and guess whos people listen to and whos out right now? all them wack a.ss s**t.. you call that golden age?
 07-08-2009, 03:29 PM         #43
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
You're from the UK. Your opinion on Hip Hop has never mattered. You either like Wu-Tang or you don't. 90s hiphop was and still head and shoulders above the 2000's era. People were hungrier, beats were grittier and there was more unity.
People being hungry, beats being gritty, and unity; none of them have any relevence to lyrical talent.

Me being from the UK doesn't take away from my musical taste either. If anything it only gives credibility to my viewpoints. In the UK our commercial hip hop artists actually have talent
 07-08-2009, 03:30 PM         #44
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
no you didn't say that.. but by my understanding, you said golden age of hip hop is right now and guess whos people listen to and whos out right now? all them wack a.ss s**t.. you call that golden age?
I don't call them golden age. I call this era the golden age. Whats being played on TV or listened to by the masses doesn't have anything to do with what I'm saying.

Stop being closedminded and ignorant.
 8 years ago '05        #45
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Lol. When the UK actually puts out someone with talent in Hip Hop you let me know. The UK and hip hop don't go together. I got 20 MCs from America better than you're best one from the UK. You're an idiot if you don't think being hungry, gritty and being unified doesn't help to produce lyrical quality. I'm glad you just picked up a hip hop album mate. Keep listening.
 8 years ago '04        #46
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 2189 2189
 r a n c i d said:
So because they weren't commercial back then doesn't mean their music isn't commercial now?

Because nonsense gangster rap with no merit wasn't considered commercial back then, it shouldn't be considered commercial now?

And you say it yourself, back in the day this valueless 'gansta' rap was NOT commercial, you said that, right? So how can you hype an era where this gangster nonsense void of any talent was considered real hip hop?

It SHOULD have been considered commercial back then. It's a crying shame the supposed true heads of the 90s didn't realise how average NWA were
you're not making any sense..why would it be commercial back then, when back then commercial was s**t like music hammer made? lol...do me a favor..list me artists that you listen to
 07-08-2009, 03:34 PM         #47
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Kellz said:
you still havent named anything specific, just drop your 5 favorite artists at the moment, if it's a good list i will give you props and move on, i just need to know wut type of stuff you listen to if ur gunna b trashin on some classic rap
My 5 favourite artists at the moment aren't necessarily who I feel are the top 5 rappers around. Simply who I'm feeling. And they're not necessarily new artists either.

Canibus
Genesis Elijah
Vinnie Paz
Jehst
Immortal Tech
Blade
 8 years ago '05        #48
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Dizzy Rascal mate he's that hot note. Lol.
 8 years ago '08        #49
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I don't call them golden age. I call this era the golden age. Whats being played on TV or listened to by the masses doesn't have anything to do with what I'm saying.

Stop being closedminded and ignorant.
The only ignorant person in this thread is you..
list some rappers that are in golden age of hip hop
 8 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
My 5 favourite artists at the moment aren't necessarily who I feel are the top 5 rappers around. Simply who I'm feeling. And they're not necessarily new artists either.

Canibus
Genesis Elijah
Vinnie Paz
Jehst
Immortal Tech
Blade
Underground is golden age of hip hop?
 8 years ago '05        #51
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Canibus is the only one I'll give you on that joke of a list. Vinnie Paz, lol.
 07-08-2009, 03:36 PM         #52
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Lol. When the UK actually puts out someone with talent in Hip Hop you let me know. The UK and hip hop don't go together. I got 20 MCs from America better than you're best one from the UK. You're an idiot if you don't think being hungry, gritty and being unified doesn't help to produce lyrical quality. I'm glad you just picked up a hip hop album mate. Keep listening.
You contradict yourself. If being hungry is as important as you say then UK should be the best at rap when compared to America. Kids here are far hungrier.

And if you think there's no lyrical talent in the UK you don't know anything about Hip Hop.

London is pound for pound one of the heavyweight locations in the world for hip hop. Being out done only by NY.
 07-08-2009, 03:37 PM         #53
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Canibus is the only one I'll give you on that joke of a list. Vinnie Paz, lol.
You haven't even heard half of the people on the list. How can you say that?

LOL at you LOL'n at Vinnie Paz. Fool.
 07-08-2009, 03:37 PM         #54
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Dizzy Rascal mate he's that hot note. Lol.
Dizzie Rascal is garbage.
 8 years ago '06        #55
J-Kellz 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:

Canibus
Genesis Elijah
Vinnie Paz
Jehst
Immortal Tech
Blade
i am a fan of a few of those guys but come on man, the people u listed clearly were heavily influenced by wu-tang and their entire style, for christs sake these cats open up for wu-tang
 8 years ago '09        #56
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
 r a n c i d said:

Canibus
Genesis Elijah
Vinnie Paz
Jehst
Immortal Tech
Blade

That's your list. Are you serious. You should just stop posting, cuz you're showing that you're the only ignorant d***head in this thread.
 07-08-2009, 03:39 PM         #57
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Kellz said:
i am a fan of a few of those guys but come on man, the people u listed clearly were heavily influenced by wu-tang and their entire style, for christs sake these cats open up for wu-tang
Wu Tang influence alot of artists.

I never said they didn't.

You're still coming at me like I've insulted the Wu. I've not done that once. What I've said is people give them more credit than they deserve.
 8 years ago '08        #58
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You contradict yourself. If being hungry is as important as you say then UK should be the best at rap when compared to America. Kids here are far hungrier.

And if you think there's no lyrical talent in the UK you don't know anything about Hip Hop.

London is pound for pound one of the heavyweight locations in the world for hip hop. Being out done only by NY.
This guy's gotta be some kinda comedian..
 07-08-2009, 03:41 PM         #59
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ny4LiFe said:
That's your list. Are you serious. You should just stop posting, cuz you're showing that you're the only ignorant d***head in this thread.
Didn't you only a few posts ago mention Ready to Die as proof that the early 90s was better than hip hop today?

How can you rate 'Ready to Die' or Big for that matter then critiscise my list.

You got a brain cell deficiency?
 8 years ago '05        #60
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
I like Jedi Mind Tricks but Vinnie Paz gets eaten up by a lot of rappers easily. Actually I have heard of the rappers on your list. All of them being underground by the by. I didn't contradict myself at all. You just don't know how to read. It helps with lyrical quality, but it's not everything. You need to actually be lyrical first. A broke, struggling hungry man is usually gonna write more real s*** than someone who has everything handed to them. Lol UK's hip hop scene. Guy you're too funny.

Last edited by Santoro; 07-08-2009 at 03:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy