Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-09-2009, 10:49 AM         #321
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again rancid running his mouth about something he dont know saying jay-z doesnt live up to the hype lol f*** outta here
But Jay don't live up to the hype. Jay-Z is cool and I actually like his music, but as far as claiming he's the GOAT. That's just too much, he's no where near it...
 8 years ago '07        #322
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 r a n c i d said:
Lowkey - Key To the Game 2, Lowkey - Key To the Game 3, Lowkey - Dear Listener.
dudes ok.

I just listen to some tracks from KTTG 3, but I mean c'mon, his concepts songs are really lacking.

NONE seem to be on the level of this track. I can make this a.ssumption, based off his rhyme schemes/vocab (simple to say the least). and this aint even one of the best tracks on Padded Room

[video - click to view]

07-09-2009, 12:15 PM         #323
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
dudes ok.

I just listen to some tracks from KTTG 3, but I mean c'mon, his concepts songs are really lacking.

NONE seem to be on the level of this track. I can make this a.ssumption, based off his rhyme schemes/vocab (simple to say the least). and this aint even one of the best tracks on Padded Room

Well, the question was name 3 CDs better than Padded Room. I did do.

Why would you ask me to name them if you aren't gonna bother to listen to one of the CDs? If you wanted to troll Youtube videos I would have dropped a stronger orthadox lyricist like Phi. Or if you wanted concept tracks I'd have told you to check Kashmere.
 8 years ago '05        #324
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,969 | Props total: 3229 3229
I would re-iterate what I already did in the other topic when you completely danced around my questions..but I know that's what you're going to do in this thread so I'm just gonna save some time.

Rancid, you're probably the worst shock poster we have around here. I agree with you on a lot of the points you make frequently..but the problem is how you make them. For example, bringing up some rappers earlier in the thread who most people don't know and saying they're better than Nas, Jay-Z, etc. only for shock value is clever, because then when people say Nas, Jay-Z, etc. are better, you can just tell them they've never heard those artists. I'm not gonna take the bait..mainly because I never say that artists I haven't heard aren't good or aren't better than others that I've heard. YOU could be better than Nas for all I know..so I really don't care about any of that(Which you wasted 6 or 7 pages in this thread talking about). So let's talk about rappers we DO know about..shall we?

You mentioned Immortal Technique as one of your favorite rappers at the moment..which is fine and all I like Immortal Technique. In my opinion, dude is one of the best storytellers in the game. BUT he does lack talent to be able to flow..his flow is off on some of the simplest of beats...not to mention it isn't NEARLY as complex as rappers like Big Pun who you went on to discredit.

I've noticed Rancid, that when you talk about lyrics, you only talk about content. There's SO much more to lyrics than just that. Metas, Multi's, Wordplay, Rhyme Structure, Storytelling, etc...and your GOAT(Cannibus), has Metas and wordplay going for him. But Nas has him in the Storytelling field by so much it isn't even funny, and he's good at all of the other parts too.

And like I've said previously, 90's was the lyrical height of hip hop. Not just because there's cats like Nas, Big Pun, etc. that everybody knows...but because there's people like Black Thought, Black Moon, Gift of Gab, Grand Puba, Tech N9Ne, Guru, Q-Tip, Jeru The Damaja, Pharoae Monch, CL Smooth, Sadat X, etc. There's SO much more to 80's/90's Hip Hop than Nas, Jay-Z, Biggie, Big Pun, and Wu-Tang...as you seem to think.

So I guess now you're gonna try to tell me I'm a drone or follower or whatever just because I think the 90's have been the lyrical height of hip hop..even though you're the same if not worse by arguing that today's hip hop is better for no purpose other than the reason that everybody else thinks 90's hip hop is better. But what can I say..you always pick against the grain just to be different..so I can't say I'm surprised.

Just don't come back at me with those one liners that you think are clever like you did to others.
 07-09-2009, 12:49 PM         #325
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
I would re-iterate what I already did in the other topic when you completely danced around my questions..but I know that's what you're going to do in this thread so I'm just gonna save some time.

Rancid, you're probably the worst shock poster we have around here. I agree with you on a lot of the points you make frequently..but the problem is how you make them. For example, bringing up some rappers earlier in the thread who most people don't know and saying they're better than Nas, Jay-Z, etc. only for shock value is clever, because then when people say Nas, Jay-Z, etc. are better, you can just tell them they've never heard those artists. I'm not gonna take the bait..mainly because I never say that artists I haven't heard aren't good or aren't better than others that I've heard. YOU could be better than Nas for all I know..so I really don't care about any of that(Which you wasted 6 or 7 pages in this thread talking about). So let's talk about rappers we DO know about..shall we?

You mentioned Immortal Technique as one of your favorite rappers at the moment..which is fine and all I like Immortal Technique. In my opinion, dude is one of the best storytellers in the game. BUT he does lack talent to be able to flow..his flow is off on some of the simplest of beats...not to mention it isn't NEARLY as complex as rappers like Big Pun who you went on to discredit.

I've noticed Rancid, that when you talk about lyrics, you only talk about content. There's SO much more to lyrics than just that. Metas, Multi's, Wordplay, Rhyme Structure, Storytelling, etc...and your GOAT(Cannibus), has Metas and wordplay going for him. But Nas has him in the Storytelling field by so much it isn't even funny, and he's good at all of the other parts too.

And like I've said previously, 90's was the lyrical height of hip hop. Not just because there's cats like Nas, Big Pun, etc. that everybody knows...but because there's people like Black Thought, Black Moon, Gift of Gab, Grand Puba, Tech N9Ne, Guru, Q-Tip, Jeru The Damaja, Pharoae Monch, CL Smooth, Sadat X, etc. There's SO much more to 80's/90's Hip Hop than Nas, Jay-Z, Biggie, Big Pun, and Wu-Tang...as you seem to think.

So I guess now you're gonna try to tell me I'm a drone or follower or whatever just because I think the 90's have been the lyrical height of hip hop..even though you're the same if not worse by arguing that today's hip hop is better for no purpose other than the reason that everybody else thinks 90's hip hop is better. But what can I say..you always pick against the grain just to be different..so I can't say I'm surprised.

Just don't come back at me with those one liners that you think are clever like you did to others.
No that's a good post. And the only good post in opposition to what I've said, actually.

I'd still disagree with a few points. I didn't intentionally name rappers people haven't heard of for the sole reason of having an upperhand in the debate. I expected people to go check the artists I was listening and form their own opinions. Obviously people are too ignorant to listen to an artist with a British accent though. So maybe I'm wasting my time listing rappers close to home.

Also on your point about content. Content I value most over anything else. But i can acknowledge content alone doesn't make an artist. But I do view it like that. At the end of the day I'd take someone with good content and average lyrical ability, over someone with good lyrical ability and average content. And I'm a fan of all music, I genuinely believe you're lacking in taste if you disagree with that. I make that statement as respectfully as possible.

Hip Hop is the only art form where supposed fans devalue the most important thing of all, content. Rage Against the Machine, Nirvana, Oasis, they wouldn't be where they are without the content. They'd be viewed as relatively average without actual content.

Yet in Hip Hop, people are still at a stage where someone like BIG can get next level respect, regardless of the fact he's never spoke on anything actually worth listening to. He's never plummed the depths of human existance.

If you're an ignorant ghetto kid who doesn't know s***, I could understand how listening to an ignorant ghetto kid who doesn't know s*** could be relatable in ways... But for most over the age of 16, lyrical ability alone just isn't enough. It isn't.

And the 90s has nothing on todays Hip Hop scene for that reason. Rap has matured. Hippity hip, hippity hip hop just isn't enough anymore.

Also, it's worth pointing out none of my opinions are made for the sake of going against popular opinion. Popular opinion just happens to be wrong. In hip hop, all music, all tv, all cinema etc. I'm really not at fault if on average people are lacking in any real meritable views.

So no, you aren't a drone, you're the only one to put forth a valid and well written comment. Clearly you have the ability to think for yourself. Now, people like Phillips; they're drones.
 8 years ago '07        #326
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Well, the question was name 3 CDs better than Padded Room. I did do.

Why would you ask me to name them if you aren't gonna bother to listen to one of the CDs? If you wanted to troll Youtube videos I would have dropped a stronger orthadox lyricist like Phi. Or if you wanted concept tracks I'd have told you to check Kashmere.
Ok first, the only ? I asked u in my post u didn't answer.

then I said to name an album from one of your top six u mentioned. U gave three, and I googled them and found the dl link for KTTG 3, and dl'd the whole album. Once I dl'd it, I gave it a listen. The songs are on my comp, so I don't know the titles, but I said the concept songs which were on the album were lacking. Actually, his content on every type of song I listened to was a little too boring. He raps in general, which isn't exactly bad, but WHEN he raps about a topic it is especially lacking. I dropped the yt link for buddens song bc I don't have it on my comp, and even if I did I don't think I would have actually uploaded something from my comp to just post it in this thread.

So in response to your post, I have roughly peeped kttg 3 and can comfortably say that u do not know what you're talking about
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #327
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,969 | Props total: 3229 3229
 r a n c i d said:
No that's a good post. And the only good post in opposition to what I've said, actually.

I'd still disagree with a few points. I didn't intentionally name rappers people haven't heard of for the sole reason of having an upperhand in the debate. I expected people to go check the artists I was listening and form their own opinions. Obviously people are too ignorant to listen to an artist with a British accent though. So maybe I'm wasting my time listing rappers close to home.

Also on your point about content. Content I value most over anything else. But i can acknowledge content alone doesn't make an artist. But I do view it like that. At the end of the day I'd take someone with good content and average lyrical ability, over someone with good lyrical ability and average content. And I'm a fan of all music, I genuinely believe you're lacking in taste if you disagree with that. I make that statement as respectfully as possible.

Hip Hop is the only art form where supposed fans devalue the most important thing of all, content. Rage Against the Machine, Nirvana, Oasis, they wouldn't be where they are without the content. They'd be viewed as relatively average without actual content.

Yet in Hip Hop, people are still at a stage where someone like BIG can get next level respect, regardless of the fact he's never spoke on anything actually worth listening to. He's never plummed the depths of human existance.

If you're an ignorant ghetto kid who doesn't know s***, I could understand how listening to an ignorant ghetto kid who doesn't know s*** could be relatable in ways... But for most over the age of 16, lyrical ability alone just isn't enough. It isn't.

And the 90s has nothing on todays Hip Hop scene for that reason. Rap has matured. Hippity hip, hippity hip hop just isn't enough anymore.

Also, it's worth pointing out none of my opinions are made for the sake of going against popular opinion. Popular opinion just happens to be wrong. In hip hop, all music, all tv, all cinema etc. I'm really not at fault if on average people are lacking in any real meritable views.

So no, you aren't a drone, you're the only one to put forth a valid and well written comment. Clearly you have the ability to think for yourself. Now, people like Phillips; they're drones.
About the international thing..if thats not the reason you named them..I disgress..but it sure seemed like that just because you knew as well as I did when you started to name international rappers being better than the American rappers deemed the greatest people were just gonna try to say Jay-Z >>>>>(Which as always shows the ignorance of the average BX member).

I agree with you on content to an extent. When I'm picking out what music to listen to, I'd listen to a song I can relate to above most everything else..but when you're judging what artist is better than the other, I don't think content is necessarily the most important factor to judge. I mean anybody can talk about everyday topics..but who can make them poetic? I think they go hand in hand, but I agree, content is maybe the most important to me personally, though I think Metas help clarify content a lot.

And I still disagree with you thinking modern hip hop is better than the past, but hell, you do listen to a lot of international guys that I don't listen to, so maybe thats why you think that way. I agree to disagree.
 07-09-2009, 01:41 PM         #328
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
Ok first, the only ? I asked u in my post u didn't answer.

then I said to name an album from one of your top six u mentioned. U gave three, and I googled them and found the dl link for KTTG 3, and dl'd the whole album. Once I dl'd it, I gave it a listen. The songs are on my comp, so I don't know the titles, but I said the concept songs which were on the album were lacking. Actually, his content on every type of song I listened to was a little too boring. He raps in general, which isn't exactly bad, but WHEN he raps about a topic it is especially lacking. I dropped the yt link for buddens song bc I don't have it on my comp, and even if I did I don't think I would have actually uploaded something from my comp to just post it in this thread.

So in response to your post, I have roughly peeped kttg 3 and can comfortably say that u do not know what you're talking about
Posted via Mobile Device
No doubt and lol if you think Halfway House is better than Key To the Game 3.

Clearly you're one of those dudes Jay talks about, you've skimmed through it and put too much emphasis on raw lyricism. Bars For My Brother > The entire Half Way House CD.

But I mean none of those are really considered classics within the Hip Hop or Brit Hop circle. KTTG 2 is my personal favourite.

Klashnekoff - The Sagas of Klashnekoff
Roots Manuva - Run Come Save Me
Phi Life Cypher - Millenium Metaphors
Skinnyman - Council Estate Of Mind
Jehst - Return of the Drifter

Are some that come to mind as established British albums. You can probably find the better part of those whole albums on Youtube.
 07-09-2009, 01:42 PM         #329
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this bloody Wanker.. Are you trying to imply that today's hip hop is, in any way, superior to the 90's?.. this is why being from such places as Canada and the UK automatically disqualifies your opinion on anything involving hip hop culture from being relevant :greetings10:.. ya'll n*ggas didn't even know hip hop existed until about '98-'99, and have yet to produce a single rapper anyone has ever heard of.. 'FOH w/ all this - hate given. :disdain2:
 8 years ago '07        #330
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Robby Digital said:
@ this bloody Wanker.. Are you trying to imply that today's hip hop is, in any way, superior to the 90's?.. this is why being from such places as Canada and the UK automatically disqualifies your opinion on anything involving hip hop culture from being relevant :greetings10:.. ya'll n*ggas didn't even know hip hop existed until about '98-'99, and have yet to produce a single rapper anyone has ever heard of.. 'FOH w/ all this - hate given. :disdain2:
you didn't really add anything to the convo
 07-09-2009, 01:45 PM         #331
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
About the international thing..if thats not the reason you named them..I disgress..but it sure seemed like that just because you knew as well as I did when you started to name international rappers being better than the American rappers deemed the greatest people were just gonna try to say Jay-Z >>>>>(Which as always shows the ignorance of the average BX member).

I agree with you on content to an extent. When I'm picking out what music to listen to, I'd listen to a song I can relate to above most everything else..but when you're judging what artist is better than the other, I don't think content is necessarily the most important factor to judge. I mean anybody can talk about everyday topics..but who can make them poetic? I think they go hand in hand, but I agree, content is maybe the most important to me personally, though I think Metas help clarify content a lot.

And I still disagree with you thinking modern hip hop is better than the past, but hell, you do listen to a lot of international guys that I don't listen to, so maybe thats why you think that way. I agree to disagree.
Yeah exactly. Meaningful and knowledgable lyrics will always trump complexed lyricism. For me. If a rapper has both qualities then great. But I'd rather listen to someone like Immortal Tech than someone like Big, who had flow, complexed lyrics, but nothing of merit spoken about.

Plus like you say where I'm from and hearing a variety of hip hop helps formed my opinion. I just don't believe at all that the 90s were stronger than today. But I can understand how people can see it that way. The s*** thats popular today is a million times worse than the s*** popular 10 years ago. But the underground(99.9% of hip hop) is better than the underground scene 10 years ago. To me, atleast.
 8 years ago '04        #332
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 r a n c i d said:
Lets discuss. Why do you think it is, that the older heads in Hip Hop have limited taste and knowledge on actual talent? Are they, like racists and xenophobes, just old and brainwashed? Is it the pseudo-talented era they were raised in that is to blame? What makes them so delusional and lacking in taste?

I can't be only one tired of these OUT DATED BANDWAGON RIDERS. Constantly overhyping past commercial rappers of the 90s; Eazy E, Ice Cube, Snoop, Pac, Big, Wu Tang, Pun, Jay Z etc

Are these people trolls posting for the sole purpose of annoying others for their own amusement... or are they genuinely so brainwashed and arrogant that they think a few nice rappers from 90s MTV is the height of the Hip Hop art form?

What can we do to educate the uneducated of past generations?

[pic - click to view]

07-09-2009, 01:46 PM         #333
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:

[pic - click to view]

Throw yourself under a moving vechile.
 8 years ago '07        #334
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
No doubt and lol if you think Halfway House is better than Key To the Game 3.

Clearly you're one of those dudes Jay talks about, you've skimmed through it and put too much emphasis on raw lyricism. Bars For My Brother > The entire Half Way House CD.

But I mean none of those are really considered classics within the Hip Hop or Brit Hop circle. KTTG 2 is my personal favourite.

Klashnekoff - The Sagas of Klashnekoff
Roots Manuva - Run Come Save Me
Phi Life Cypher - Millenium Metaphors
Skinnyman - Council Estate Of Mind
Jehst - Return of the Drifter

Are some that come to mind as established British albums. You can probably find the better part of those whole albums on Youtube.
see like lol when you say things like this, that's when I take people lightly. Raw lyricism is the exact phrase I would use to describe this dude. Don't get me wrong, I know buddens isn't too good at making actual singles, but that song I just posted from Budden is way better than the five or six songs I fully listened to from KTTG 3
 07-09-2009, 01:54 PM         #335
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
see like lol when you say things like this, that's when I take people lightly. Raw lyricism is the exact phrase I would use to describe this dude. Don't get me wrong, I know buddens isn't too good at making actual singles, but that song I just posted from Budden is way better than the five or six songs I fully listened to from KTTG 3
Bars for my Brothers, Who really Cares, Just Shine, Let Me Live, Story To Tell.

Are the better songs, just so you know. And I rate all of them above what you posted. You'll probably prefer those as a Budden fan too.

Meh, maybe we just have alternate views. I don't really rate Halfway House all that highly, to be honest.

It's clear, and I'm sure you can concede this, both artists have lyrical talent, and both come correct in regards to content matter. Though British hip hop artists often have a style(nothing to do with accents) that people who aren't familarised with don't take to.

Then again Key to the Game 2 I still think is stronger than 3. And MM2 definately stronger than SS.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #336
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
how about this post some lyrics.....
 07-09-2009, 02:10 PM         #337
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How about you just go to Youtube and search the songs I named? Would be easier for all parties involved.
 8 years ago '07        #338
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
OK, so I've read this whole thread, and formed my own opinon.

Thread strater is entitled to his own opinon, and you can't take that away from him.

I'm a big fan of Hip Hop, and think that the golden age of Hip Hop was From 1990 - 1996. One of the reasons I think mnay of the "old heads" - myself included - consdier this as the golden age is becasue of the staying power the music had at that time. I don't feel like Hip Hop has that anymore.

Ealrier, home boy said that Weezy was better then Eazy E, and you know what. lyrically, he might be, but Eazy E/NWA stood for more than just lyrically ability. They were a movement against the oppersions they were facing in thier day to day lives. I remember when I first heard NWA/Eazy E, I was shocked, but at the same time, so drawn to what they were saying. Hip Hop was started as a rebelious form, and they captured that to a tee. No one can ever come out and shock the world the way NWA did. I remember C Delores Tucker trying to ban rap because these were just talking what they lived every day in the USA. They were rebelious, abrasive, and in your face, the same was Public Enemy and 2pac were. They spoke about social issues in their environment, and that is what made Eazy E and NWA great.

As for BIG, I will agree with you that his subject matter was limited, but the way he said what he said, makes him my favorite rapper of all time. His flow was crazy. His stoy telling ability was crazy. He brought back to the table the party aspect of Hip Hop, with joints like Big Poppa, Juicy, Party and Bullsh*t - just to name a few. He made movies with his rap with joints like suicial thoughts, gimmie the loot, your noboday till...You can say the same thing about Canibus. He was sick, but he was limited. He never told stories, nor did he tackle social issues. He was/and still is all about writing crazy a.ss lyrics - and that's it. After his battle with a golden age rapper (who has fell off crazy) who really hears anything about 'Bis. (I think he's doing a callabo album with Keith Murray) - My point is the same can be said for 'Bis "having 7 arms and only using 2"...To me BIG was great, and he didn't even get a chance to reach his potential.

As for the Wu, I hear that you are not dissing them, and your are allowed to say that you feel they are over rated. I personally think the WU is the greatest group of all time. Once again not only beacuse of their lyrical ability, but becasue what they brought to the table for hip hop. Rza'a sampling, the whole name changing thing - Tony Starks/Rollie Fingers/ Noodles/Bobby Steele Etc...They also were the first really to have a group, and have all of thier members come out separatley, and have success doing that, the whole sampling of old kung fu flicks - all of that was sick to me. They have style, they can flow, they have lyrics, thier beats are banging. Really at the end of the day, I don't think people are brainwashed, I think the majority of the people them, just recognize greatness...
 8 years ago '07        #339
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Robby Digital said:
See it's guys like you who home boy is aiming for, and I've had many arguments with dude too. How can you say such an ignorant thing. I've been listening to Hip Hop since 88 - 89, and I don't know what era you from, but I can gaurentee you, I can teach you a thing or two about REAL hip hop - coming from Toronto Canada -

If you were to come to Toronto, you would be culture shocked on how much REAL hip hop has influenced this city, and how many REAL heads live in TO. There's a section/big block of downtown Toronto, off Queen Street, that is dedicated to grafitti art, where you are spraying up the wall is allowed, and you want to talk 'bout how Toronto has no say in hip hop???

My 3 year old daughter knows about the WU, and can recite a couple of lines from Meth's M.E.T.H.O.D. Man...Thats how HIP HOP Toronto is...

Last edited by Dope Bai; 07-09-2009 at 02:48 PM..
 07-09-2009, 02:47 PM         #340
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T Dot and London need to get on the link up, kick the hip hop door through, and clean up the American hip hop scene.

When they ask me what I bring to the game? First thing I say mate, I don't think it's a game.
When they ask me what I think of the game, I say yeah it's alright but I think it's a shame;
That brehs spit flames but aint really gettin paid, if you wanna get the papes, gotta bring it to the States.

Genesis Elijah - The Interview, 1Extra 'freestyle'

Last edited by r a n c i d; 07-09-2009 at 02:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
137 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
35 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy