Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #281
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 r a n c i d said:
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I see you, coward.
Ok, now i really am going to sleep, but DAMN that's a witty punchline right there...Im stealing that line :applause:

r a n c i d said:
He was white. He was controversial. He was marketable as a product.

There you go. I've explained it in a few words.

Thanks, I'll be here all night for any other retardzilla type questions.
r a n c i d, Eminem is one of the nice lyricists around...it goes beyond the points you just stated.

Your Words Are Weapons (also an Eminem track) and this thread is strong!! Peace out!!
 8 years ago '08        #282
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
I've already told you. Why are you asking rhetorical questions?

Eminem was a famous white rapper when there were no famous white rappers.

Now here's the 2 bellringers you seem to be avoiding. EMINEM WAS CONTROVERSIAL, EMINEM WAS MARKETABLE.

Jehst is neither. Keep trying though. It's humorous to debate with someone who actually think talent converts into fame in respective terms.

Anyway, 20 pages. I'm off to have that Tuna Sandwich and get some sleep. Think I'll go with the sunflower option, with white bread.

Class will resume tomorrow morning little one.
Eminem was famous white rapper when he was underground? huh never knew that... Interesting, cuz from wut i know, Eminem rose to fame when he was signed by Dre.. Do you even know how/why he was signed?

@ this kid putting jokes at the end of a post like it's gonna do something..
 07-08-2009, 09:40 PM         #283
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Familia said:
Ok, now i really am going to sleep, but DAMN that's a witty punchline right there...Im stealing that line :applause:

r a n c i d, Eminem is one of the nice lyricists around...it goes beyond the points you just stated.

Your Words Are Weapons (also an Eminem track) and this thread is strong!! Peace out!!
No doubt, Eminem was nice in his prime. But lets not get it confused, nice or not he would be famous. His fame is not because of his then lyrical ability, it was because he was a marketable product.

He still sells millions of records now and he's been garbage for a couple of years.

Anyway, Tuna sandwich has been made, TV has been turned on. Time to bore myself to sleep with predictable news of economic downturns, suicide bombings and corrupt political exposes.
 8 years ago '08        #284
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
This kid sent me "I f***ing hate you man. Im gonna r*pe your whole family with my 10 inch c*ck" as PM..

That s*** had me dying..
 8 years ago '08        #285
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
No doubt, Eminem was nice in his prime. But lets not get it confused, nice or not he would be famous. His fame is not because of his then lyrical ability, it was because he was a marketable product.

He still sells millions of records now and he's been garbage for a couple of years.

Anyway, Tuna sandwich has been made, TV has been turned on. Time to bore myself to sleep with predictable news of economic downturns, suicide bombings and corrupt political exposes.
Take one of these on your way out..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Future; 07-08-2009 at 09:59 PM..
 07-08-2009, 10:34 PM         #286
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But the thing is you know I like 2pac. I was in your BIG thread if you remember bigging up Pac.

By saying he's over rated I'm not putting down his talents. Rather drawing attention to people, even you, who says he's God or better than the UK... Not sure if you were playing with those statements though.

Basically i believe he's over rated in the respect alot of kids and older heads alike think he's the only rap artist out there with meaningful content. And they seem shocked and disgusted when you rightfully point out there's artists deeper than him with more complexed and thought provoking lyrics.
Ya, I remember... and as far as do I seriously think 2pac is a God, the answer to that would be Yes... most definately... But seriously... Any rapper can be on Tupac's level with the thought provoking lyrics if they put their heart into it like he did. Its just that, to me, not many rappers pull it off right. Its hard to explain....

muhammad ali would get KO'd by 1 of the kiltscko brothers or lennox lewis...every1 loves ali and consideres him the greatest but realistically, hed get f***ed up if he was in his prime today...the same goes for rap music, other athletes, etc.
Well everything has an exception, and todays hip hop is definately the exception. Mainstream hiphop is no where as good as it was back in the mid 90s....

Get the f*** out of my thread with this garbage. Take your bulls*** elsewhere.

How dare you list these guys among some of the British rappers I've posted in this thread.

You're ruining all the hard work I've spent on showing the talent we have by posting a couple of talentless twats.

I hate you.
LMAO, this post reminded me of that dude who had the f***ing seizure cuz his mother took away the WOW account... lulz @ I hate you

eh, people generally hate on UK rappers not necesarily cuz they suck, but because of their accent... I've heard some pretty damn good unsigned UK dudes (and dudes from vietnam: Check out Nah ) on some forum websites I visit...

that cuz you're the most retarded, ignorant, dumb, stupid kid i've ever f***ing seen..
Actually, that would be C.Jones
 07-08-2009, 10:40 PM         #287
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So why is Eminem famous and Jesht is not? Aren't they somewhat alike? Both white, Eminem was underground.. Jesht is now underground.. Why isn't Jesht getting any fame if he's better than Eminem? Why ain't no major label sign him in America?
ignorance not every good rapper gets signed. in fact I bet theres tons of rappers better than Nas that never had a chance...

Ok, now i really am going to sleep, but DAMN that's a witty punchline right there...Im stealing that line
That lines been around for ages and it wasn't a "punchline"
 8 years ago '08        #288
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
ignorance not every good rapper gets signed. in fact I bet theres tons of rappers better than Nas that never had a chance...
Name me 3 rappers that are better than Nas..

Last edited by Future; 07-08-2009 at 11:06 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #289
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
To each is own I guess....

I know everyone has their own preferences, but to s*** on some of these hip-hop artists like Ran is doing is just ridiculous.
 07-08-2009, 11:23 PM         #290
Realiez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f*** you n*gga the wu is classic and ya b**** told me lat night ya d*** is not nearly as big as you think it is
 8 years ago '05        #291
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3233 3233
Lmao...why am I not surprised to see you hating on the Wu rancid? You told me you were a fan in the last thread we argued..and now you're not gonna say they're good?
 07-08-2009, 11:49 PM         #292
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Can mothaf***ers not read? He likes the Wu, in fact he never dissed them, he simply said they're overrated. That's not a diss....

Name me 3 rappers that are better than Nas..
You dumb f***, learn to f***ing read... re-read what I said...
 8 years ago '08        #293
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ Can mothaf***ers not read? He likes the Wu, in fact he never dissed them, he simply said they're overrated. That's not a diss....

I know wtf you said dumb a.ss.. You said in fact i bet there are tons of rappers who are better than nas that didnt get a chance to shine..

Im just wondering if you can name me 3 rappers who are better than him.. if there are any.. Don't get ya s*** wet so easily.. Relax
 07-09-2009, 12:03 AM         #294
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know wtf you said dumb a.ss.. You said in fact i bet there are tons of rappers who are better than nas that didnt get a chance to shine..

Im just wondering if you can name me 3 rappers who are better than him.. if there are any.. Don't get ya s*** wet so easily.. Relax
Nas is actually in my top 3 so in my opinion there aren't many known rappers better than him
 8 years ago '08        #295
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Nas is actually in my top 3 so in my opinion there aren't many known rappers better than him
Same here... There's only 1 rapper better than Nas.. And that's 2Pac..

wut are your top 3?

mine are:
2Pac
Nas
Eminem
 07-09-2009, 01:11 AM         #296
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same, the 3rd usually alternates between Em, Common and Immortal Technique
 8 years ago '05        #297
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3233 3233
 AlexG1989 said:

Lmao...at you coming at me trying to tell me what the term overrated means. I'm the one who is usually preaching on this forum that overrated does not equal not good. I understand that. But him saying that 90's rap wasn't the peak of hip hop so far is bogus..as well as his accusations that the Wu are not great lyrically.
 8 years ago '08        #298
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Even with rancid being as wrong as he is, it's entertaining to see him destroy the BX retards who can't make an argument for their life.

Especially Phillips, lol stop getting so defensive.
 8 years ago '07        #299
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 07-09-2009, 03:40 AM         #300
BirdMan1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c'mon pal, you can't overrate Pun. the dude was one of the best lyricists ever