Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL He dropped it. Don't play dumb, don't get mad at the Pats. He. Dropped. It.
183 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
this thread is soooooooooooooooooo full ofFAIL!!!!
 07-08-2009, 08:48 PM         #222
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
Is London rap better than American rap rancid?
How many times do I have to anwser this until you understand, this is about my 5th time responding to this stupid f***ing question.

No. I do not think London rap is better than American rap.

However. I think London has a stronger hip hop scene than any city in America outside of New York.
 07-08-2009, 08:49 PM         #223
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Yes. He is.
He's released 3LP's. NaS has made 3 classics.
 07-08-2009, 08:49 PM         #224
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
this thread is soooooooooooooooooo full ofFAIL!!!!
You have an avatar of the most over rated musician in the history of music.

I expect stupidity from you.
 07-08-2009, 08:49 PM         #225
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
He's released 3LP's. NaS has made 3 classics.
No he hasn't.
 8 years ago '08        #226
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 r a n c i d said:
How many times do I have to anwser this until you understand, this is about my 5th time responding to this stupid f***ing question.

No. I do not think London rap is better than American rap.

However. I think London has a stronger hip hop scene than any city in America outside of New York.
You say that's your 5th time answering the same question when i only asked it ones..
 8 years ago '08        #227
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
He made an a.ssumption and generalisation that I listen to a s*** commercial artist like Dizzee Rascal on the back of me being British.

I made a counter a.ssumption and generalisation that he listens to a s*** commercial artist like Soulja Boy on the back of him being American.

Catch the f*** up or fall backwards young man. You clearly fail at English.

This b**** is so brainwashed, she doesn't know wtf she's talking about right now..
 07-08-2009, 08:52 PM         #228
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
You say that's your 5th time answering the same question when i only asked it ones..
Once, you've only asked ONCE.

And if you haven't asked then learn to f***ing read. Because I've anwsered the very same question multiple times in this thread.
 8 years ago '08        #229
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
How is it ignorant. I've heard all of Jehst albums and all the Nas albums.

Can you say the same? Who's really being ignorant. The one who's heard both and is making an informed opinion of the music. Or the kid who's only heard 1 of the artists and is making ill informed judgements on the back of blind patriosm and xenophobia?
How that's ignorant you're asking?

Well let's see, how the f*** you gon say some British underground f*g that has 2 albums is better than a legend that is Nas with the greatest rap album of all time??
 07-08-2009, 08:54 PM         #230
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
This b**** is so brainwashed, she doesn't know wtf she's talking about right now..
Of course I know what I'm talking about you illiterate fail.

I'm talking about my generalisation in response to his generalisation.

You clearly didn't get "it" and took my post seriously.

If there is anyone who is lost in this debate it's you. I'm argueing right now with like 30 different people throughout the thread, I've managed to keep up.

You're debating just me and you can't even process what the f*** is being said.

Your entire life is a failure.
 8 years ago '08        #231
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Once, you've only asked ONCE.

And if you haven't asked then learn to f***ing read. Because I've anwsered the very same question multiple times in this thread.
Are you seriously this retarded? The WHOLE BX is laughing at your dumb a.ss.. You're the most embarrassing, retarded, ignorant, stupid person BX ever saw.. Your level of ignorancy and stupidity is unmatched by anything.. And I don't think you realize it..
 8 years ago '07        #232
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 r a n c i d said:
He already has done.
 07-08-2009, 08:55 PM         #233
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
How that's ignorant you're asking?

Well let's see, how the f*** you gon say some British underground f*g that has 2 albums is better than a legend that is Nas with the greatest rap album of all time??
Because the British underground f*g, who you've never heard, it's worth mentioning, is better than Nas.

And because none of Nasirs albums are the greatest of all time. Or, close to it for that matter.

I can't believe this though. You're saying Nas is better than an artist you've never heard. And you don't realise how ignorant that is?
 07-08-2009, 08:56 PM         #234
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
No he hasn't.
No who hasn't what
 8 years ago '08        #235
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Of course I know what I'm talking about you illiterate fail.

I'm talking about my generalisation in response to his generalisation.

You clearly didn't get "it" and took my post seriously.

If there is anyone who is lost in this debate it's you. I'm argueing right now with like 30 different people throughout the thread, I've managed to keep up.

You're debating just me and you can't even process what the f*** is being said.

Your entire life is a failure.

Your arguing with that many people because your stupid, dumb, embarrassing, ignorant person on BX.. and everyone's laughing you.. I didn't know British people were this dumb.. People like you shouldn't speak on rap/hip hop.. You're a joke kid.. Stop with this s*** before you get banned..
 07-08-2009, 08:58 PM         #236
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
Are you seriously this retarded? The WHOLE BX is laughing at your dumb a.ss.. You're the most embarrassing, retarded, ignorant, stupid person BX ever saw.. Your level of ignorancy and stupidity is unmatched by anything.. And I don't think you realize it..
BX can laugh all they want. Incase you haven't realised the blatantly obvious since page one, I have no value or time for mass opinion.

The sheep can be sheep. I'll be me.

I'll tell you what, if you care so much for BX general opinion; Create a thread, saying Eminem is the Goat, like you've claimed in this thread. See what they say. They'd laugh at you... Would you care? No. So what makes you think I do?
 07-08-2009, 08:59 PM         #237
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
No who hasn't what
No Nas hasn't made 3 classic albums.
 8 years ago '08        #238
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Because the British underground f*g, who you've never heard, it's worth mentioning, is better than Nas.

And because none of Nasirs albums are the greatest of all time. Or, close to it for that matter.

I can't believe this though. You're saying Nas is better than an artist you've never heard. And you don't realise how ignorant that is?
So I haven't heard all the artist there are.. So i should think they all better than Nas then?
 07-08-2009, 09:00 PM         #239
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillips said:
Your arguing with that many people because your stupid, dumb, embarrassing, ignorant person on BX.. and everyone's laughing you.. I didn't know British people were this dumb.. People like you shouldn't speak on rap/hip hop.. You're a joke kid.. Stop with this s*** before you get banned..
Nobody is going to ban me you f***ing infidel.
 8 years ago '08        #240
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
BX can laugh all they want. Incase you haven't realised the blatantly obvious since page one, I have no value or time for mass opinion.

The sheep can be sheep. I'll be me.

I'll tell you what, if you care so much for BX general opinion; Create a thread, saying Eminem is the Goat, like you've claimed in this thread. See what they say. They'd laugh at you... Would you care? No. So what makes you think I do?
When did I claim Eminem is the goat?

Last edited by Future; 07-08-2009 at 09:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy