Jul 7 - Seven-in-ten whites say there has been too much MJ coverage, compared with 36% of blacks

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 dreday said:
White ppl are funny they have no respect for great black figures thats the problem. Mike changed the world and not only in music. If it had been a white person dyin like a beetle or some s*** it would be the saddest day in the history of mankind but when a black figure dies and ppl wanna remember their life then its too much coverage. They need to lay down and not wake up.

When jon lennon was k!lled all the whites was cryin, when diana died they was all cryin, and these are two muthaf***as that aint even american, BUT they had the complexion for protection (white), they still show stories tryna find out how diana died or runnin around tryna find elvis and s***
white ppl love Michael Jackson too you dumb f***
 07-09-2009, 06:56 PM         #122
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Im tired of this people die everyday crap. Yes, people die every day but there is no news coverage on them to let people know. I doubt u urself pray for those that die everyday. He donated alot of money to many charities. More money damn most celebrities put together will ever donate in their life times. Thats why he was special to me and most other people. Being an entertainer is not enough to get media coverage; this man cared for people instead of being selfish about his money....

Cared my a.ss. Its easy to give something you have an abundance of. I probably give a larger portion of my earnings to charities then he did. He had everything he wanted, how hard is it to donate money when your on that level? what does me praying about about people that die have to do with this? death is a natural thing, he was a public figure i get it. Give him his 30 minutes spot. Then get back to news that actually matters.
 8 years ago '08        #123
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 dreday said:
White ppl are funny they have no respect for great black figures thats the problem. Mike changed the world and not only in music. If it had been a white person dyin like a beetle or some s*** it would be the saddest day in the history of mankind but when a black figure dies and ppl wanna remember their life then its too much coverage. They need to lay down and not wake up.

When jon lennon was k!lled all the whites was cryin, when diana died they was all cryin, and these are two muthaf***as that aint even american, BUT they had the complexion for protection (white), they still show stories tryna find out how diana died or runnin around tryna find elvis and s***
:applause:
 07-09-2009, 07:15 PM         #124
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Universal~Mind said:
lol @ making polls n percentages... n*ggas got too much time.. Read a book.
cosign, sounds like some race baiting BS and who gives a phuck ??
 07-09-2009, 09:11 PM         #125
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think you guys are crazy. even if it was true. which i doubt it is. you manage to not only get mad, but come up with wild accusations and a.ssumptions.
 8 years ago '04        #126
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Slow a.ss white folk whom can't find other news outlets....
 07-10-2009, 03:42 AM         #127
DJatar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayyy too much coverage.. and im not white... and now dude apparently has almost unlimited songs just sitting there? great.. this is every club djs worst nightmare.. mj requests all night
 07-10-2009, 06:03 AM         #128
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dreday said:

"all the whites was cryin" youre a f***ing idiot, of course they werent, i wasnt, plenty of people werent.

also, lennon was k!lled, murdered. diana died in a car crash.

slightly different from misusing drugs

if u want 2 generalise then maybe black americans are just blind to anything jackson does because they consider him a great black figure.

again youre an idiot.
 07-10-2009, 09:57 AM         #129
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Money B&W said:
dumb a.sssss white people....... god damn.
eat a d*** f*gget
 8 years ago '04        #130
djrdubz 
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 0 0
I don't mind the coverage, I actually got to see a made for T.V. movie about MJ that I haven't seen in a very long time...

However I would have liked to see a more "public" memorial instead of the concert thing they did with the lottery tickets and all that... There are so many people who loved what MJ did and sang about but couldn't make it to some exclusive event...

And some people are right on here... Why shouldn't MJ get the coverage that Diana got? The guy was a superstar, traveled the world, helped millions of people and what you all think he should get 5 minutes? I'd much rather get to learn about MJ all day on T.V. than hear about that octo-mom pushing out another kid...
 8 years ago '05        #131
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Well, f*** them. The 7/10 white people don't know s***.
 8 years ago '04        #132
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
We miss you mike!
 07-12-2009, 05:00 PM         #133
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waaaay too much coverage, people die everyday, and I still see this s*** on the news. Don't get me wrong, that was the n*gga of pop, but man, it's over now, let it be.
 8 years ago '06        #134
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
 JaiMega said:
Well, f*** them. The 7/10 white people don't know s***.
White. Love MJ. And your avatar. :)
 8 years ago '06        #135
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Yeah there is alot of coverage but now I think they are trying to find out if there was any foul play with the medications he was taking from that Doctor. It's all crazy though because stars, and athletes are dropping dead like flies right now.
 8 years ago '07        #136
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
Here is the funny thing...

All this MJ coverage that all these white people hate... that they don't want to see, that they are so upset about... is being brought to them by white media. None of these white people are gettin' their coverage from B.E.T., i bet you that.
 8 years ago '07        #137
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 stogz said:

All this MJ coverage that all these white people hate... that they don't want to see, that they are so upset about... is being brought to them by white media. None of these white people are gettin' their coverage from B.E.T., i bet you that.
BET is run by white people, hope you know that bruh

and the negative cloud surrounding Michael and his life is ridiculous, people need to leave him alone.
 8 years ago '04        #138
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
way too much MJ coverage.

17 NATO soldiers died in ONE DAY in this bulls*** afghanistan war last week but all over the news for the entire damn week its OMG OMG OMG michael f***ing jackson.

count me as one of those seven in ten.

report REAL news, please.
 07-13-2009, 06:46 AM         #139
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:

but this is the thing, who said anything about hating the coverage? they just said it was a bit too much.

racially over sensitive c*nts.
 07-13-2009, 06:46 AM         #140
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
BET is run by white people, hope you know that bruh

and the negative cloud surrounding Michael and his life is ridiculous, people need to leave him alone.
irony?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy