Jul 7 - Seven-in-ten whites say there has been too much MJ coverage, compared with 36% of blacks

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
 J Money B&W said:
lolol read my post after that clownnnn i'm white and what does homos3xuality have to do with anything in this thread whatsoever? cause i said dumb a.ss white people...coming from a white person.... it makes me a homos3xual? YEAAAHHH nice try obviously i was being sarcastic, cause everyone says white people this white people that...chill
i was being sarcastic too

dont trip

im not white btw but i hate those comments tho
my reply made no sense at all anyways
 8 years ago '04        #102
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
man f**k him, when bill clinton got a bj that s**t was being covered by the media for the rest of his presidential term. A f**kin bj.
 8 years ago '05        #103
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Just the the good old media trying to divide white and black people, Really who care's who watched it or did't watch it. and if course people are gonna get tired of watching it when that's all u see on the news, just like watching the same movie over and over, but if u don't like watching it turn the station.
 8 years ago '07        #104
Chris15928 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 78 78
Them f***ing rednecks don't want to give a n*gga s***, they might as well get used to it, there is always gonna be coverage on Mike, that's just the way it is. You gotta give credit when it's due. R.I.P. Mike.
 07-08-2009, 06:30 PM         #105
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously tho, hes had way too much coverage....im white too get mad.

i shouldnt cut on a NEWS station and still be hearing about michael jackson, yet i am. like dude said earlier, vhl/mtv/bet yeah whatever, but this s*** is getting out of hand with the media.

i dont give a f*** who or what race he was, hell mj ended up being white anyways

Last edited by Steveo54; 07-08-2009 at 06:31 PM..
 07-08-2009, 06:39 PM         #106
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again the media making blacks look dumb, supporting this pedophile.
 8 years ago '06        #107
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
and that is why racisim will never go away. because dumb a.ss people take time out to do studies like this. probably was jesse jackson or al sharpton. get a fukkin life people
 07-08-2009, 07:27 PM         #108
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not like I'm watching the news for anything so i don't care what they do, I don't ever watch TV anyway.
I'm probably gonna cancel my cable. the internet has everything now
 8 years ago '07        #109
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
f*** a poll
 8 years ago '06        #110
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 5409 5409
I read only the first page...no way this turned into a race thread lmao

There has been too much coverage...well it's not that there's too much coverage.. just you know I'd rather like to know what North Korea is doing than watch old Michael Jackson music videos on CNN and s*** lol
 8 years ago '07        #111
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
shut the f*** up. they wasn't saying that s*** when Anna Nicole was n the motherf***ing main story/headliner n every newspaper and news report for a month straight.

I never heard of her a.ss until she died.
 8 years ago '04        #112
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 jataylorlfc said:
err, i think u need 2 look at why he was in debt, it wasnt from being overly charitable, it was from buying ferris wheels, rollercoasters, and then having trap doors and cages concealed in them

walking around shops saying "and this one and this one" at half a million per item is hardly the existence of a man depriving himself of material fulfillment,for the sake of saving the world.
Yeah he wasted a lot of money on himself but why should charitable contributions be the ONLY reason for him to go in debt...You don't even have to give all of your money at church...Tithes are only 10% and what you do with the other 90% is up to u...So why is he less of a charitable person because he kept some of HIS money for HIMSELF???

But yeah these polls are ridiculous...Any time they can make something Black and white they do...Damn shame that even death is about race...

And since it is all about race why are Asians and Latins not polled??? Do they not count???
 8 years ago '05        #113
zimzimma7 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 18 18
 stfdkd37 said:
if they don't like it tell em to kick rocks and suck d**k cuz when princess diana died they was all on tv noooo diana please for about 3 weeks str8 mike been gone for about a week and a half and it's to much eat c*ck n*ggas (not mine pause)

u stupid ignorant moron. princess di? i felt worse when chris benoit died, and he k!lled his f***in wife and kid....the point is its being crammed down our throats on every channel on television. id rather know whats going on in korea than who his kids belong to, i think thats a little more important than wacko jacko s***.

ps- princess diana wasnt a pedophile or a drug addict, her death actually was a tragedy.
 8 years ago '05        #114
zimzimma7 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 18 18
 Hollywooo22 said:
shut the f*** up. they wasn't saying that s*** when Anna Nicole was n the motherf***ing main story/headliner n every newspaper and news report for a month straight.

I never heard of her a.ss until she died.
she wasnt on headline news, and cnn, and msnbc, and fox news, and vh1 and mtv, and every other basic and cable channel 24 hours of every single day.
 8 years ago '06        #115
Passaicplaya009 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
i didnt even finish readin this stupid article with the percentages.....who really gives 2 f***s about what race had to say this or that about mj...s*** is retarded...rip to the king..just leave it at that...
 8 years ago '05        #116
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Couldnt give a f*** really to tell u the truth
 8 years ago '05        #117
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,307 | Props total: 6433 6433
he dead & gone and ppl still up his s***.. rip mj..
 8 years ago '04        #118
dreday 
space
space
$2,932 | Props total: 4 4
White ppl are funny they have no respect for great black figures thats the problem. Mike changed the world and not only in music. If it had been a white person dyin like a beetle or some s*** it would be the saddest day in the history of mankind but when a black figure dies and ppl wanna remember their life then its too much coverage. They need to lay down and not wake up.

When jon lennon was k!lled all the whites was cryin, when diana died they was all cryin, and these are two muthaf***as that aint even american, BUT they had the complexion for protection (white), they still show stories tryna find out how diana died or runnin around tryna find elvis and s***
 07-09-2009, 12:55 PM         #119
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dreday said:
White ppl are funny they have no respect for great black figures thats the problem. Mike changed the world and not only in music. If it had been a white person dyin like a beetle or some s*** it would be the saddest day in the history of mankind but when a black figure dies and ppl wanna remember their life then its too much coverage. They need to lay down and not wake up.

When jon lennon was k!lled all the whites was cryin, when diana died they was all cryin, and these are two muthaf***as that aint even american, BUT they had the complexion for protection (white), they still show stories tryna find out how diana died or runnin around tryna find elvis and s***
f*** a generalization like that about white people. i watched some diana coverage for like 10 minutes and said o well, then got tired of hearing about it. same s*** goes for mj. they are just making ratings off his death, its sickening
 8 years ago '06        #120
Next2Sincere 
space
space
space
$113 | Props total: 0 0
i'm tired of hearing about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago