Jul 7 - Seven-in-ten whites say there has been too much MJ coverage, compared with 36% of blacks

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
maybe just he has that many more black fans, if ur not a fan then ur not gonna want to see him all over the news
 8 years ago '06        #82
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 braided_uppimp said:
well u missed a powerful speech you racist prick
I'm automatically racist because I turned it off when Sharpton was on there

I hate that guy he's a self serving piece of s**t far from racist though
 8 years ago '06        #83
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Lot of people catching feelings because they don't like the truth

One person in this thread went as far as to call me racist because I don't like Al Sharpton proves the point right there.

MJ can have his memorial service, he deserves it, but all the other s**t I ain't paying any attention to. The dude was an entertainer and now they're turning him into a martyr.
 07-08-2009, 11:32 AM         #84
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Michael Jackson = Closest thing to an actual Jesus this world has ever seen
 07-08-2009, 11:49 AM         #85
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lulz, Jesus never existed, but MJ did.... and he was no pedo
 8 years ago '04        #86
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
 stfdkd37 said:
if they don't like it tell em to kick rocks and suck d**k cuz when princess diana died they was all on tv noooo diana please for about 3 weeks str8 mike been gone for about a week and a half and it's to much eat c*ck n*ggas (not mine pause)
my thoughts exactly...
 07-08-2009, 11:51 AM         #87
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ t*ts or gtfo
 8 years ago '04        #88
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 stfdkd37 said:
if they don't like it tell em to kick rocks and suck d**k cuz when princess diana died they was all on tv noooo diana please for about 3 weeks str8 mike been gone for about a week and a half and it's to much eat c*ck n*ggas (not mine pause)
my guess would be that princess diana didnt go around touching little boys
 07-08-2009, 12:00 PM         #89
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 little4209 said:
my thoughts exactly...
alexg just because u see her as a c*ck-rival doesnt mean u can be so sordid

and why do people keep bringing up diana? the coverage of her funeral and the gaping wound in her family relationships beeing stared into by idiots like its a jerry springer show with more tears and less swearing is like what is happening now, yes.

but why does that make it less, well, sickening and a sign of our times.

how many of the worlds children died yesterday, how many in the last hour? yet people would rather pay $1000s to sit, on the edge of their seats voyeuristic at a 50 year old millionaire man's funeral.

tell me why, when 150+ people are dead in china i should have my NEWS channel following a LIVE helicopter transmission of Jackson's hearse, coffin and dead body.

im surprised there werent photographers running along taking pictures of the inside like they do with prison vans in a high profile case.
 07-08-2009, 12:01 PM         #90
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARbz1353 said:
Way to much coverage. he was only an entertainer, people die everyday who have done way greater things then him. so he changed pop music? is that curing some major disease or stopping the deaths of innocent cause by wars over drugs and money? his story covering up way more important things on the news. hes dead what else do you need to know? dude was weird as f**k anyway who the f**k hangs their baby over a balcony?. i dont know if he ever molested kids, but i dont know anyone who slept in beds with kids that weren't related to them
Im tired of this people die everyday crap. Yes, people die every day but there is no news coverage on them to let people know. I doubt u urself pray for those that die everyday. He donated alot of money to many charities. More money damn most celebrities put together will ever donate in their life times. Thats why he was special to me and most other people. Being an entertainer is not enough to get media coverage; this man cared for people instead of being selfish about his money....
 07-08-2009, 12:05 PM         #91
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
my guess would be that princess diana didnt go around touching little boys
she did they just usually had a leg blown off.

and im sure as they were covering her funeral, and now jacksons, the very people they told us should be helped so much are being neglected of tv coverage,

hopefully jacksons family or whatever leeches there are circling will give most of the proceeds of this coffin-concert to real needy causes, and not just buy bubbles another speedboat.

HIS LITTLE FEET CANT REACH THE f**kING PEDALS!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-08-2009, 12:08 PM         #92
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
Im tired of this people die everyday crap. Yes, people die every day but there is no news coverage on them to let people know. I doubt u urself pray for those that die everyday. He donated alot of money to many charities. More money damn most celebrities put together will ever donate in their life times. Thats why he was special to me and most other people. Being an entertainer is not enough to get media coverage; this man cared for people instead of being selfish about his money....
err, i think u need 2 look at why he was in debt, it wasnt from being overly charitable, it was from buying ferris wheels, rollercoasters, and then having trap doors and cages concealed in them

walking around shops saying "and this one and this one" at half a million per item is hardly the existence of a man depriving himself of material fulfillment,for the sake of saving the world.
 07-08-2009, 12:13 PM         #93
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alexg just because u see her as a c*ck-rival doesnt mean u can be so sordid
You c*ckblockin brah?
 8 years ago '07        #94
dbbabd 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 695 695
Im black and im gettin tired of hearing about that s**t. Ppl die everyday and when this man die he get a concert funeral with lottery tickets and the f**kin staples center. ON TV. We have wayyy to much goin on in the world to be broadcasting this mans funneral everyday
 07-08-2009, 12:16 PM         #95
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
lulz, Jesus never existed, but MJ did.... and he was no pedo
ill be praying for you and your family
 07-08-2009, 12:18 PM         #96
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does this account for all the spanish people who have to check caucasian when filling out an application?
 8 years ago '04        #97
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ t*ts or gtfo
nahh im good, thanks for the offer tho lol
 07-08-2009, 12:50 PM         #98
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ then gtfo
 8 years ago '06        #99
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 374 374
 mista_millz said:
f**k outta here with that s**t

dumb a.ss homos3xuals
lolol read my post after that clownnnn i'm white and what does homos3xuality have to do with anything in this thread whatsoever? cause i said dumb a.ss white people...coming from a white person.... it makes me a homos3xual? YEAAAHHH nice try obviously i was being sarcastic, cause everyone says white people this white people that...chill
 8 years ago '05        #100
TKO420 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 380 380
IDGAF who dies, I don't want to hear about it for 2 weeks all day everyday. News papers, radio, tv, internet. It's too much. Yes he was a great entertainer, we know this. Yes he touched little boys, we know this. And yes he died, we know this, move the f**k on. :thx:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy