Jul 7 - Seven-in-ten whites say there has been too much MJ coverage, compared with 36% of blacks

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8450 8450
correction
there will never be another MJ
 8 years ago '04        #62
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 511 511
he must have been black
 07-08-2009, 09:59 AM         #63
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
White people used to love MJ,so now all of a sudden they don't? What a bunch of d**k riders
how does this show white people (who apparently now only exist in america) dont love him? theyre just saying theres too much coverage.

and give a decent sociologist a task of getting certain survey results and he will get u them, u have 2 wonder whether they changed the wording/tone of the question has been changed for certain ppl.
 07-08-2009, 10:13 AM         #64
ARbz1353 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Way to much coverage. he was only an entertainer, people die everyday who have done way greater things then him. so he changed pop music? is that curing some major disease or stopping the deaths of innocent cause by wars over drugs and money? his story covering up way more important things on the news. hes dead what else do you need to know? dude was weird as f**k anyway who the f**k hangs their baby over a balcony?. i dont know if he ever molested kids, but i dont know anyone who slept in beds with kids that weren't related to them
 8 years ago '04        #65
bout2getuwetma 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
Why do white people hate black people so much????
 07-08-2009, 10:21 AM         #66
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
too much coverage yea... but I try to avoid listening to it as much as possible.... and when I turned on the MJ memorial service today Al Sharpton was speaking and immediately turned it off
well u missed a powerful speech you racist prick
 8 years ago '04        #67
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 braided_uppimp said:
well u missed a powerful speech you racist prick
How is that racist? Al Sharptoon is a bafoon.
 8 years ago '04        #68
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Screwhead said:
To further distract people from the economy collapsing and increased Government corruption.

Not to mention, continue the divide and conquer strategy to further dumb down the populace.

Judging by many of the responses in this thread, looks like it worked.

"Dance puppets, dance."
Uh this was an international thing when MJ died... This wasnt limited to just America... I dont think they were talking about the US in other countries before... Its just the passing of a legend has absolutely nothing to do with not covering the real problems... Billions of people loved Michael and if those billions of people would have stopped tuning into the specials the stations kept airing then the stations would have stopped due to ratings... But obviously people wanted to hear about Michael...
 07-08-2009, 10:33 AM         #69
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so do those 36% of black people hate michael jackson and are racist?
 8 years ago '04        #70
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
there was too much but there is too much of every celeb and not enough real world news coverage
 8 years ago '08        #71
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 stfdkd37 said:
if they don't like it tell em to kick rocks and suck d**k cuz when princess diana died they was all on tv noooo diana please for about 3 weeks str8 mike been gone for about a week and a half and it's to much eat c*ck n*ggas (not mine pause)

....Realtalk homey...f**k any and everybody who's not feeling the coverage. Tell them f**kers to keep there tv off if they don't wanna see a vision of the greatest entertainer off alltime................
 8 years ago '04        #72
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,863 | Props total: 17362 17362
 illmatic_kid said:
....Realtalk homey...f**k any and everybody who's not feeling the coverage. Tell them f**kers to keep there tv off if they don't wanna see a vision of the greatest entertainer off alltime................
agreed
 8 years ago '07        #73
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
well im a fan of mj, honestly there was too much coverage he use to cover his kids faces so they would have a life past paparazzi idk i just feel dude just wanted to go with a small ceramony
 07-08-2009, 10:53 AM         #74
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man just stfu..you aint gotta hide it just call us nigge rs cause thats what u want to say
Seriously threadstarter, why even post this? This is one of the dumbest threads on BX I've read, and the people (mainly blacks) who fell for thsi s**t and are talking s**t about white people are seriously stupid as hell...
 8 years ago '04        #75
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 ARbz1353 said:
Way to much coverage. he was only an entertainer, people die everyday who have done way greater things then him. so he changed pop music? is that curing some major disease or stopping the deaths of innocent cause by wars over drugs and money? his story covering up way more important things on the news. hes dead what else do you need to know? dude was weird as f**k anyway who the f**k hangs their baby over a balcony?. i dont know if he ever molested kids, but i dont know anyone who slept in beds with kids that weren't related to them
MJ wasnt just an entertainer u dumb f**k... He was the first person in this world to bring all races together in harmony... Before MJ all races and cultures had their music, their own idols... you couldnt go up to another race and discuss marvin gaye or the commodores or bill withers before Michael... Hell before michael blacks werent even portrayed to the world on any other stations beside BET and CBS... Michael's popularity with all cultrues forced the non black owned companies to broadcast him...

He paved the way for any black entertainer after him... He gave me something in common with my non black counterparts... Music is a part of every culture and MJ used music to bring all races together to celebrate and be comfortable with one another... No other person who has stepped foot on this earth has influenced more cultures on any particular thing than MJ... Even religious and political leaders are limited to their cultures only and demographic in regards to influence...

A christian leader cant influence a jew... A democrat cant influence a republican... But this one man that could sing and dance influenced religious leaders, political leaders, children, countries, cultures everywhere on earth to accept his music and accept his style and for once come together and celebrate things as one not individuals... Who cares if it was just music... Before that there was nothing we as people could come together and celebrate together... He made that white guy say hey i like this black guy at a time where this was forbidden... People forget that Michael jackson was making music during the time that MLK was alive and still f!ghting for our civil rights...
 07-08-2009, 10:58 AM         #76
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ wasnt just an entertainer u dumb f**k... He was the first person in this world to bring all races together in harmony... Before MJ all races and cultures had their music, their own idols... you couldnt go up to another race and discuss marvin gaye or the commodores or bill withers before Michael... Hell before michael blacks werent even portrayed to the world on any other stations beside BET and CBS... Michael's popularity with all cultrues forced the non black owned companies to broadcast him...

He paved the way for any black entertainer after him... He gave me something in common with my non black counterparts... Music is a part of every culture and MJ used music to bring all races together to celebrate and be comfortable with one another... No other person who has stepped foot on this earth has influenced more cultures on any particular thing than MJ... Even religious and political leaders are limited to their cultures only and demographic in regards to influence...

A christian leader cant influence a jew... A democrat cant influence a republican... But this one man that could sing and dance influenced religious leaders, political leaders, children, countries, cultures everywhere on earth to accept his music and accept his style and for once come together and celebrate things as one not individuals... Who cares if it was just music... Before that there was nothing we as people could come together and celebrate together... He made that white guy say hey i like this black guy at a time where this was forbidden... People forget that Michael jackson was making music during the time that MLK was alive and still f!ghting for our civil rights...
:applause:
 07-08-2009, 10:59 AM         #77
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love my r double e s e s
 07-08-2009, 11:00 AM         #78
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
besides...michael jackson was a white female so why are yall trippin
 8 years ago '04        #79
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,744 | Props total: 1275 1275
 J Money B&W said:
dumb a.sssss white people....... god damn.
f**k outta here with that s**t

dumb a.ss homos3xuals
 8 years ago '06        #80
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 erickonasis said:
man just stfu..you aint gotta hide it just call us nigge rs cause thats what u want to say
proving my point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc