Jul 7 - Seven-in-ten whites say there has been too much MJ coverage, compared with 36% of blacks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2009, 03:01 AM         #41
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
To further distract people from the economy collapsing and increased Government corruption.

Not to mention, continue the divide and conquer strategy to further dumb down the populace.

Judging by many of the responses in this thread, looks like it worked.

"Dance puppets, dance."
Yeah dude the government k!lled MJ.
 8 years ago '07        #42
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15068 15068
 kendreezy said:
White folks hatin becuz Farrah Faucet, Ed McMahon, and Billy Mays put together couldn't get no press. And Frank Sinatra died of AIDS...
Plus, I'll be damn if they played whack a.ss Elvis movies everyday and all week until music videos took over.
Let the truth stand out: BX woulda never been had Michael Jackson never created Thriller.
And WE used to be broke a.ss slaves... That's what k!lls them the most.
jesus christ you are f**kin' ignorant

white ppl are a big reason MJ was as big as he was you stupid f**k

and YOU never used to be s**t, you're probably a spoiled lil b***h on his mommy's computer
 07-08-2009, 05:12 AM         #43
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cra.cka a.ss mutha f**kin cra.cka
 8 years ago '04        #44
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
The n*gga Wit The Master Plan Agrees that their is to much MJ coverage.
 07-08-2009, 06:13 AM         #45
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It seems like everyone in the world loves MJ....except for white Americans. They just don't like the dude, period. Most of the "pedofile" jokes mainly come from them. It just goes to show you that as soon as you are even accused of anything wrong in this country(even if there's hardly any evidence for it), a lot of people will just drop your a.ss like a bad habit.
 07-08-2009, 06:34 AM         #46
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
its horrible....the MAN died and they made a concert series out of it
when the helicopter was following his coffin like he was late to play the show, me and my mate half laughing half cringing.

i hate all of this s**t u get, people who, i dunoo havent lost any1 recently enough so feel they need 2 show that they can cry and have emotions, to elevate their own importance by attaching themselves to some1 as big as he was.

or maybe its just theres so much terrible s**t always going on some ppl need something they can focus their grief on.

personally i think its just a load of idiots wanting to show how special they are by crying along with a million other idiots.
 07-08-2009, 06:37 AM         #47
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
lol @ anybody the believe web polls. i bet theres way more white people that like MJ and thats fine with the cover. 7 outta 10 my a.ss, i seen this dude make people faint.
they do, just look at the audiences he gets (lots of white americans).

i think the point is this is an actual dead human being, and his life and now his death is being poked into and examined like an open wound.

most of his close personal friends didnt seem 2 want 2 attend the memorial because it was so ridiculous, people who never met him acting like he was their dead child.

i felt sorry most for his family, having 2 sit there well his coffin was put on display like a fair ground attraction.
 8 years ago '06        #48
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't see anyone turning this into a race issue except black people... as usual they will find something to b***h about no matter what... guess 24/7 coverage on channels 4-7 isn't enough?
I've actually been an MJ supporter through this whole thing and have given him the benefit of the doubt with some of the stuff they have accused him of but the ignorant blacks in this thread are just hurting their own cause.
 8 years ago '07        #49
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15068 15068
 jataylorlfc said:
they do, just look at the audiences he gets (lots of white americans).

i think the point is this is an actual dead human being, and his life and now his death is being poked into and examined like an open wound.

most of his close personal friends didnt seem 2 want 2 attend the memorial because it was so ridiculous, people who never met him acting like he was their dead child.

i felt sorry most for his family, having 2 sit there well his coffin was put on display like a fair ground attraction.
cosign
 8 years ago '07        #50
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
I agree that there has been too much coverage.
 8 years ago '04        #51
emfan 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
i agree goood post
 8 years ago '06        #52
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 373 373
 wepainters said:
don't speak for all white people sir

Im white and I disagree with this s**t...This man was the best musician and entertainer of all time..He's prolly the most know person if u don't count Jesus, Buddha and all those gods.. Micheal Jackson's the goat, f**k whoever is complain about too much coverage
slap yaselves

i was messin i put up another post after sayin i'm white as well and i completely agree with you.
 8 years ago '06        #53
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
Does a black person own any of the television stations where it was broadcasted? Who cares, but when it was Princess Diana there wasn't ehough coverage in the world. I do agree there has been a flood of coverage and its gonna be that way until the custody battle is over so deal with it or just stop watching tv.
 8 years ago '04        #54
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
 beantown85 said:
I don't see anyone turning this into a race issue except black people... as usual they will find something to b***h about no matter what... guess 24/7 coverage on channels 4-7 isn't enough?
I've actually been an MJ supporter through this whole thing and have given him the benefit of the doubt with some of the stuff they have accused him of but the ignorant blacks in this thread are just hurting their own cause.
man just stfu..you aint gotta hide it just call us nigge rs cause thats what u want to say
 07-08-2009, 08:48 AM         #55
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people are always comparing s**t..
 07-08-2009, 09:19 AM         #56
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nwadei said:
I agree that there has been too much coverage.
Nuff said and im black.
 07-08-2009, 09:24 AM         #57
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Janx said:
Does a black person own any of the television stations where it was broadcasted? Who cares, but when it was Princess Diana there wasn't ehough coverage in the world. I do agree there has been a flood of coverage and its gonna be that way until the custody battle is over so deal with it or just stop watching tv.
yes there was too much coverage when princess diana died, whos disputing this?

i find the current "grief" and the similar "grief" expressed for diana abhorrent, sickening.
 8 years ago '04        #58
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,361 | Props total: 8456 8456
He was the greatest entertainer in the world that spent most of his life giving money and entertaining us. he deserved the coverage.
The whole world watched the memorial yesterday.
there will be another Michael Jackson
 07-08-2009, 09:37 AM         #59
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people used to love MJ,so now all of a sudden they don't? What a bunch of d**k riders
 8 years ago '04        #60
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17416 17416
 Javon23 said:
there will be another Michael Jackson
NO sir
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy