Off topic-can someone edit this electric bill for me? *very urgent*

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-07-2009, 08:50 PM         #41
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao this broke mothaf**ka...this a shock thread
 07-07-2009, 08:56 PM         #42
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
i understand where youre coming from, but i think the fact this guy has less than 20 posts with basically all of them coming in this thread makes this shady. its not as if someone who posts on here daily for years or something is coming with this. for all you know this dude could be an undercover and the people that photoshopped it for him just helped commit fraud. or could have just been a joke for reaction etc.. plenty of that goes on here at BX.
i guess you only subjected to 1 screen name on here forever huh ...
 8 years ago '04        #43
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 LadiesMan217 said:
i never said that.. but it aint like you said oh hey this is so and so u act like were your friends or some s**t its the internet buddy. and the fact you posted this in BXSC just makes it more suspect as either fake or some other s**t. good luck if its true tho.
 8 years ago '06        #44
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 LadiesMan217 said:
Who cares about all that, is that what you wanted or what, if it is then let the thread sink to the bottom
 07-07-2009, 09:02 PM         #45
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man thanks for the help...man some people should realize that even after this micheal jackson death that everyone isnt promised every day, so why not make a difference in someone else life sometimes..some of the dudes on here the type that would win the lotto and leave their mama in the projects..
 07-07-2009, 09:03 PM         #46
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
Who cares about all that, is that what you wanted or what, if it is then let the thread sink to the bottom
thanks homie :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #47
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
your bill is 3 dollars
 8 years ago '06        #48
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
 LadiesMan217 said:
thanks homie :applause:
No problem
 07-07-2009, 09:09 PM         #49
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol some people obviously havent even read what i wrote and just looked at the picture ...thats not even my bill
 8 years ago '05        #50
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 LadiesMan217 said:
man thanks for the help...man some people should realize that even after this micheal jackson death that everyone isnt promised every day, so why not make a difference in someone else life sometimes..some of the dudes on here the type that would win the lotto and leave their mama in the projects..
its cool. Karma is there for a reason. I'm sure these guys are gonna be asking for help atleast once in their lives for something and no one's gonna help them. instead be faced with the crack jokes they once made.
If i knew how to help you out i would have. I'm always down to help anyone out. but good luck with your situation. :party0026:
 07-07-2009, 09:11 PM         #51
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
No problem
1 more thing...u think ima get away with the amount due and amount due afterwards just having 1 zero?
 8 years ago '04        #52
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
damn

this place just went up a few notches in my book. I cant believe dude got some help.

I hope yall muf**kas will help me if I ever need it I got more than 20 posts haha

ne ways good work to everyone, that counts as your good deed for the day.
 8 years ago '06        #53
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
 LadiesMan217 said:
1 more thing...u think ima get away with the amount due and amount due afterwards just having 1 zero?
Should be fine, unless they have another electric bill right beside them and they're comparing every digit. Should be okay for your purposes. I had two zeroes at first but it dind't look very natural
 8 years ago '08        #54
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
lol i laughed alot in this thread but then i saw dudes were being d**ks

and was about to open up photoshop and help a n*gga out lol some of yall are b***hes

props to dude for actually hooking him up... good luck my n*gga
 07-07-2009, 10:02 PM         #55
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea some dudes dont know when to play and not to play until s**t happens to them...but i aint trippin..but u know how to distinguish the real from the fake when u down though...
 8 years ago '09        #56
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 dc3003 said:
im really considering not posting on bx anymore, when i first came on i used to think there was some cool cats on here, but obviosily there isnt, have any of yall struggled before? i see yall are nothing but fake/homo thugs that run there mouth behind a keyboard, obviously he is in a tough spot, at least he isnt ending his life or breaking into houses, s**t 2 weeks of no work puts people on the streets every day were im from, and most of those people never come back. how can u tell someone "go k!ll yourself" when there asking for help? are u serious, lol and i think your the same person that was writing s**t about rip michael jackson and s**t, lol u aint nothing but a fake as mo fo that prolly gets supported by your family and doesnt have to worry about paying your bills. when u need a.ssistance u just dont walk into some place and say you need help and they give u a check, u have to have documentation and then they calculate how much u need and how much they can give u . if your gonna talk to and treat other people that need help by telling them go k!ll yourself, i actually think boxden and the world would be better with out u/
What the hell is you talkin about in a tough place? The damn bill is for 2 dollars and 46 cents...

Last edited by TheG1ftedOne; 07-07-2009 at 10:31 PM..
 07-07-2009, 10:50 PM         #57
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
he made the username of Sam Wickwiky from the transformers movie... hes just another E-impersonator... we havent seen a lame on bx impersonating someone in a while.. but he is a phony for sure...
i just made up the name from the movie..but im far from phony or fake homie..
 07-07-2009, 10:51 PM         #58
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
What the hell is you talkin about in a tough place? The damn bill is for 2 dollars and 46 cents...
thats not my bill idiot
 8 years ago '04        #59
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
better watch out though, because bills and s**t have s**t on the back with fine print and s**t...thats how most of my bills are..
 07-07-2009, 11:00 PM         #60
shark23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LadiesMan217 said:
i just made up the name from the movie..but im far from phony or fake homie..
a u p***y u think u gon get help and talk s**t after man u a fraud bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago