Off topic-can someone edit this electric bill for me? *very urgent*

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
278 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 LadiesMan217 said:
Im not a editing genius..but i saved the pic and opened it up in microsoft paint and started fooling around with it(once again im no expert) but i saw that u can use the same font by simply copying the letters thats already on there and pasting it.. example: Like my 1st name is Eric, there is a Capital E in bold in the word Energy on there..ioono if that could help ..but u get what im saying right?
This n*gga just said he tried Microsoft Paint
 07-07-2009, 06:50 PM         #22
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
This n*gga just said he tried Microsoft Paint
im not a expert
 8 years ago '05        #23
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
^ as you can see, you are dealing with a bunch of micro prodigys in here since they have jokes.
 8 years ago '06        #24
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
You want to be fraudulent with 2 dollars and change? are YOU for real?

I could easily open Photoshop and do that but I really need to understand this first
 8 years ago '06        #25
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
You know what I haven't opened Photoshop in a while so I will do it anyways, so long as people in the thread keep the jokes coming
 8 years ago '09        #26
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 TRU 504 BoY said:
^ as you can see, you are dealing with a bunch of micro prodigys in here since they have jokes.
I dont know the first thing about Graphic Design but i do know that Microsoft Paint is not where to go, thats why it was funny...
 07-07-2009, 07:13 PM         #27
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
You know what I haven't opened Photoshop in a while so I will do it anyways, so long as people in the thread keep the jokes coming
thats not my bill...i just need the info on their edited..read my 1st post again..
 07-07-2009, 07:16 PM         #28
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
Dude has 17 total posts and 8 are in this thread.

Good friends on BX?

Why is this in the sports section?
because people tend to be in the sports section more often than the other sections and im always on here and i see the editing that goes on..so i was seeking help with something
 8 years ago '06        #29
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
It's fine, I'm doing it right now, gimme 15 minutes
 8 years ago '04        #30
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6458 6458
how the f**k is this sports related
 07-07-2009, 07:43 PM         #31
shark23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
It's fine, I'm doing it right now, gimme 15 minutes
dont do it let the kid burn lol
 8 years ago '04        #32
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,578 | Props total: 30785 30785
im really considering not posting on bx anymore, when i first came on i used to think there was some cool cats on here, but obviosily there isnt, have any of yall struggled before? i see yall are nothing but fake/homo thugs that run there mouth behind a keyboard, obviously he is in a tough spot, at least he isnt ending his life or breaking into houses, s**t 2 weeks of no work puts people on the streets every day were im from, and most of those people never come back. how can u tell someone "go k!ll yourself" when there asking for help? are u serious, lol and i think your the same person that was writing s**t about rip michael jackson and s**t, lol u aint nothing but a fake as mo fo that prolly gets supported by your family and doesnt have to worry about paying your bills. when u need a.ssistance u just dont walk into some place and say you need help and they give u a check, u have to have documentation and then they calculate how much u need and how much they can give u . if your gonna talk to and treat other people that need help by telling them go k!ll yourself, i actually think boxden and the world would be better with out u/
 8 years ago '04        #33
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,578 | Props total: 30785 30785
lol and the person that wrote that s**t is from cleveland, the next detroit, i hope karma dont turn around and bite u in the a.ss. u musta never been hit with no life changing things, cause trust me no matter how cool and smart u r, it could all change in one second
 8 years ago '06        #34
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
Done...I took the graph out because it dind't match and I dind't want to do that part, enjoy

[pic - click to view]

07-07-2009, 08:24 PM         #35
benzino 4 life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate given
 8 years ago '04        #36
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
wow this s**t is hilarious

this dude has 17 posts all of tehm in this thread im sure and this is the BXSC :wtf:
 8 years ago '05        #37
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 dc3003 said:
im really considering not posting on bx anymore, when i first came on i used to think there was some cool cats on here, but obviosily there isnt, have any of yall struggled before? i see yall are nothing but fake/homo thugs that run there mouth behind a keyboard, obviously he is in a tough spot, at least he isnt ending his life or breaking into houses, s**t 2 weeks of no work puts people on the streets every day were im from, and most of those people never come back. how can u tell someone "go k!ll yourself" when there asking for help? are u serious, lol and i think your the same person that was writing s**t about rip michael jackson and s**t, lol u aint nothing but a fake as mo fo that prolly gets supported by your family and doesnt have to worry about paying your bills. when u need a.ssistance u just dont walk into some place and say you need help and they give u a check, u have to have documentation and then they calculate how much u need and how much they can give u . if your gonna talk to and treat other people that need help by telling them go k!ll yourself, i actually think boxden and the world would be better with out u/
real talk. props to all the ppl that helped this dude out in a time of need. keep your head up
 8 years ago '04        #38
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
boy i tell ya!
 8 years ago '04        #39
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
 dc3003 said:
i understand where youre coming from, but i think the fact this guy has less than 20 posts with basically all of them coming in this thread makes this shady. its not as if someone who posts on here daily for years or something is coming with this. for all you know this dude could be an undercover and the people that photoshopped it for him just helped commit fraud. or could have just been a joke for reaction etc.. plenty of that goes on here at BX.
 8 years ago '04        #40
Joe Scumbag 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 3578 3578
@ Frank Patrick Firsty firsty name havin' a.ss

j/k
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy