UFC 100: Lesnar-Mir 2

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

UFC 100: Lesnar-Mir 2
Brock Lesnar 52 72.22%
Frank Mir 20 27.78%
Voters: 72. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #341
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 ill800 said:
STFU. you dont know what lay and pray is.
Well then, please educate me grand-master!

Just cuz you have a avy of a KO'd arlovski doesn't mean you know everything about MMA...

GSP = Cant finish
 07-12-2009, 01:13 AM         #342
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brayan99 said:
This.

As far as heavy weights that's the only person i could see going toe to toe with him.

Brock lesnar is proof that:

Strength >

No matter how good you are at bjj or how many black belts you have strength and raw power always prevails.
lmfao @ the nonsense in this thread. brock beats frank mir and all of a sudden hes a god. technique will prevail most of the time over strength and power. did you watch the gsp f!ght?
 07-12-2009, 01:16 AM         #343
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Well then, please educate me grand-master!

Just cuz you have a avy of a KO'd arlovski doesn't mean you know everything about MMA...

GSP = Cant finish
he finished bj penn and matt serra. and jon fitch is a beast who hasnt been finished by anyone.
matter of fact heres his record
Record 19 - 2 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Wins 8 (T)KOs ( 42.11 %)
4 Submissions ( 21.05 %)
6 Decisions ( 31.58 %)
1 Other ( 5.26 %)
Losses 1 (T)KOs ( 50 %)
1 Submissions ( 50 %)
looks like hes finished quite a few f!ghts to me.

matt hughes vs matt serra is lay and pray.

and wtf does my avy have to do with my mma knowledge? ive been watching mma for quite sometime and im not limited to the ufc. do you even know what dream is?

Last edited by ill800; 07-12-2009 at 01:18 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #344
space
space
 ill800 said:
he finished bj penn and matt serra. and jon fitch is a beast who hasnt been finished by anyone.

matt hughes vs matt serra is lay and pray.

and wtf does my avy have to do with my mma knowledge? ive been watching mma for quite sometime and im not limited to the ufc. do you even know what dream is?
Yeah man I know what Dream is... and Belator, and Strikeforce, and Affliction,etc...

I wouldnt say so much as he 'finished' BJ more so that BJ finished himself with his terrible conditioning... Serra, yeah I'll admit he mixed it up more, but it's still not finishing it as Serra not defending himself, leaving the ref with no choice but to stop...

GSP is dominating I will admit, his wrestling is as another level, but he just doesnt excite me that much... He refuses to stand with f!ghters for the whole round... All he does is throw a couple of jabs and shoots, laying on top of his opponent switching from open guard to half guard once in awhile, landing some weak-ass body shots in the process... All the damage he did to Alves' face was done by a few hits that he landed on the ground, credit to him on that... But still...

The damage Brock did to Mir's face in 1.5 rounds >>>>> damage GSP did to Alves in 5 rounds...
 07-12-2009, 01:25 AM         #345
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Yeah man I know what Dream is... and Belator, and Strikeforce, and Affliction,etc...

I wouldnt say so much as he 'finished' BJ more so that BJ finished himself with his terrible conditioning... Serra, yeah I'll admit he mixed it up more, but it's still not finishing it as Serra not defending himself, leaving the ref with no choice but to stop...

GSP is dominating I will admit, his wrestling is as another level, but he just doesnt excite me that much... He refuses to stand with f!ghters for the whole round... All he does is throw a couple of jabs and shoots, laying on top of his opponent switching from open guard to half guard once in awhile, landing some weak-ass body shots in the process... All the damage he did to Alves' face was done by a few hits that he landed on the ground, credit to him on that... But still...

The damage Brock did to Mir's face in 1.5 rounds >>>>> damage GSP did to Alves in 5 rounds...
thats called finishing.

and alves' face didnt look too pretty to me.
 8 years ago '04        #346
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 jbudz420 said:
lmao @ your lack of brain matter

mir is gonna make brock look worse then he did in the first f!ght
MIR by submission again in the 1st round
we were both wrong about alves but you took a big L here
 8 years ago '04        #347
space
space
Im pissed about Alves but I figured it was going to be exactly like the BJ f!ght... GSP had the 6" reach advantage and as soon as I saw how easy GSP took Alves down, I knew it was a wrap... Sad, I thought the kid would come in guns-a-blazing trying to rip his head off in the 4th and 5th, he had to know he was losing the f!ght up at the point, why not swing for the fences?
 8 years ago '08        #348
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
People talkin' bout Dana White should bring in Fedor. Fedor should be begging to be in the UFC. Dana White holds all the cards. If Fedor wants to test himself he should bring his a.ss over.
 8 years ago '05        #349
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Overall pretty dang good PPV imo.

GOd it was great to see Henderson destroy Biesbings punk a.ss :applause:
Beisbing is the most overrated f!ghter ive seen and I been watching UFC since UFC 1. Dude got whooped tonight and it was damn good to see.

Last edited by katalist; 07-12-2009 at 02:07 AM..
 07-12-2009, 02:59 AM         #350
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UFC 100 - Lesnar Vs Mir 2nd RD

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DHARMA; 07-12-2009 at 03:29 AM..
 07-12-2009, 03:31 AM         #351
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Post f!ght ESPN show...

"I would like to f!ght Fedor, but he is not in our organization. I am up for any challenges. I am accepting all offers." - Brock Lesnar

Last edited by DHARMA; 07-12-2009 at 03:36 AM..
 07-12-2009, 04:30 AM         #352
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
People talkin' bout Dana White should bring in Fedor. Fedor should be begging to be in the UFC. Dana White holds all the cards. If Fedor wants to test himself he should bring his a.ss over.
People talk about UFC heavyweights not f!ghting Fedor, nobody mentions him not f!ghting Brock. Dana White needs to allow him to f!ght in his tournament that he wants so he can come to the UFC
 8 years ago '04        #353
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Lesnar used mir's head for a drum
 8 years ago '07        #354
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 mayday20 said:
i fought as mir earlier against brock on undisputed...result- mir with the arm bar in the 2nd...

well they purposely made mir better than lesner in that game anyway. i wonder does ufc undisputed can change f!ghter ratings after real life wins and losses like nba live and 2k changing player ratings after real life nba games.
 07-12-2009, 10:21 AM         #355
197 Eternal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gsp #1 !!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #356
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 MiseryCityTexas said:
well they purposely made mir better than lesner in that game anyway. i wonder does ufc undisputed can change f!ghter ratings after real life wins and losses like nba live and 2k changing player ratings after real life nba games.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did...I swear it seems like after Machida beat Evans, he became unstoppable on that damn game the next week
 8 years ago '07        #357
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 AnyGiven said:
yeah right. fedor's best competetion at heavyweight is in Affliction. brock lesner only has like four or five mma f!ghts to his name, and he is already dominating the heavyweight division. Lesner dominating does not mean that he is a great mma f!ghter, all that means is his competition at heavyweight f***ing sucks. (still think mir is a good f!ghter though)
 8 years ago '05        #358
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I cringed at the last shot. Dude is ruthless. But the second last punch>>> great form.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JaiMega; 07-12-2009 at 11:01 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #359
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
that last shot was all emotion....the jamie fox club punch, b****ilism!
 8 years ago '04        #360
space
space
Brock needs to f!ght Fedor soontime... Its going to be a tough f!ght for Fedor, kinda like the Fujita f!ght, I can see him getting rocked, but somehow pulling off a sub ftw...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy