UFC 100: Lesnar-Mir 2

most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
211 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

UFC 100: Lesnar-Mir 2
Brock Lesnar 52 72.22%
Frank Mir 20 27.78%
Voters: 72. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '98        #321
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 4289 4289
To sum up the f!ght...


[video - click to view]

 9 years ago '09        #322
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$6,772 | Props total: 8945 8945
 Pimpwin said:
Why the hate on Lesnar? Even I was goin for Mir, cuz I thought he was the smarter f!ghter and would get him submitted again, but this f!ght should now prove that Lesnars is more than size and strength.. hes learning with every f!ght, and took this one waaay serious, and is going to be a force to be f***ed with for awhile
he isn't much more then size and strength. its just that he is very athletic for his size so he can move better then smaller guys he is f!ghting.

i'm surprised he didn't do anything in the nfl....he was in the nfl right?
 07-11-2009, 10:38 PM         #323
buddakon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok, now Dana White MUST bring Fedor in to face Lesnar. he's the only one that can beat Lesnar.
 07-11-2009, 10:44 PM         #324
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
he isn't much more then size and strength. its just that he is very athletic for his size so he can move better then smaller guys he is f!ghting.

i'm surprised he didn't do anything in the nfl....he was in the nfl right?
Just pre-season with the Vikings.
 9 years ago '04        #325
AlSween 
space
avatar space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
No such thing as hype with lesnar. he's legit now. Can't say he's just powerful because he was a collegiate champion in wrestling. Not only that he's a rookie at this sport basically and he's dominating. That's impressive.
 07-11-2009, 10:56 PM         #326
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brock will own kimbos old as...kimbo aint fast enough to f!ght brock
 9 years ago '07        #327
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,603 | Props total: 684 684
was his wife sable or one of them wwf hoees
 9 years ago '04        #328
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
Hendo made me so happy tonight! I swear ive never been so happy to see someone get KTFO like Bisping, I f***in hated him so much since his TUF days...

He was out for awhile, I thought dude had brain damage... This f!ght proves one thing for sure, Bisping is NOT a superstar f!ghter, all the major competiton he has fought, he lossed to... He is a B level f!ghter masquerading as a contender puppeted by Dana White to gain UK fans...
 9 years ago '05        #329
Chuck_Remixed 288 heat pts288
space
avatar space
space
$17,557 | Props total: 4809 4809
Some mad folks up in here, Brock f***ed him up and was dominating the first f!ght until the rookie mistake. He's clearly better.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 07-11-2009 at 11:09 PM..
 07-11-2009, 11:08 PM         #330
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Hendo made me so happy tonight! I swear ive never been so happy to see someone get KTFO like Bisping, I f***in hated him so much since his TUF days...

He was out for awhile, I thought dude had brain damage... This f!ght proves one thing for sure, Bisping is NOT a superstar f!ghter, all the major competiton he has fought, he lossed to... He is a B level f!ghter masquerading as a contender puppeted by Dana White to gain UK fans...
Yeah, in case yall didnt kno, Bisping got sent to the hospital.
 07-11-2009, 11:09 PM         #331
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlSween said:
No such thing as hype with lesnar. he's legit now. Can't say he's just powerful because he was a collegiate champion in wrestling. Not only that he's a rookie at this sport basically and he's dominating. That's impressive.
Yup, very true. He's a rookie in this game, and I can only see him gettin better.. Best of luck to tha n*gga.
 9 years ago '05        #332
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$871 | Props total: 23 23
 Russ369 said:
Hendo made me so happy tonight! I swear ive never been so happy to see someone get KTFO like Bisping, I f***in hated him so much since his TUF days...

He was out for awhile, I thought dude had brain damage... This f!ght proves one thing for sure, Bisping is NOT a superstar f!ghter, all the major competiton he has fought, he lossed to... He is a B level f!ghter masquerading as a contender puppeted by Dana White to gain UK fans...
obviously you dont know what you are talking about!

bisping was 18 -1 in mma f!ghting, what is ALL this major competition he has lost to? also he had NEVER been knocked out before in his career.

next time know some facts before speaking nonsense!

also i'm not a bisping fan, i just dont like people to run off at the mouth and not know a damn thing....ok carry on.
 9 years ago '04        #333
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
 grovesoulja said:
obviously you dont know what you are talking about!

bisping was 18 -1 in mma f!ghting, what is ALL this major competition he has lost to? also he had NEVER been knocked out before in his career.

next time know some facts before speaking nonsense!

also i'm not a bisping fan, i just dont like people to run off at the mouth and not know a damn thing....ok carry on.
He's actually 18-2... He fought 2 great f!ghters in Rashad and Hendo, losing to both, and barely squeeking out a decision against Hamill that I think he lost... Everyone else he fought were cans except maybe Leben, he's so overrated its sad... Bisping cannot compete with the upper-tier f!ghters in the divisions, whether its 205 or 185... If he cant beat Hendo, he'll get picked apart by Silva...
 9 years ago '05        #334
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$871 | Props total: 23 23
 TheBrianKendric said:
bisping hasnt been great at all. who are the great f!ghters hes beaten? that f!ght vs hammil was bulls*** and he clearly lost he just won cause it was in uk
the guy was 18 -1, damn are you telling me he beat 18 bums in the UFC...come one man u may not like the guy but give him some credit, tonight he got beat down and he 18-2, it happens to the best of em'...its not like hendo is undefeated.

bisping was trying to earn a title shot. which he got blasted from but that does not take away what he has accomplished in the UFC. point blank period
 9 years ago '05        #335
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$871 | Props total: 23 23
 Russ369 said:
He's actually 18-2... He fought 2 great f!ghters in Rashad and Hendo, losing to both, and barely squeeking out a decision against Hamill that I think he lost... Everyone else he fought were cans except maybe Leben, he's so overrated its sad... Bisping cannot compete with the upper-tier f!ghters in the divisions, whether its 205 or 185... If he cant beat Hendo, he'll get picked apart by Silva...
i guess the other 18 guys he beat were the little blind boys of alabama huh?

this is the damn UFC, dana aint paying bums u know that and i know that. and u right sliva would tear him apart but who wouldn't silva beat the brakes off?
 9 years ago '04        #336
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
 TheBrianKendric said:
ya and most of those f!ghts r in watered down europe. hes like 8-2 in the ufc. he has 2 wins vs mediocre f!ghters leben and hamill. hamill beat him idc wat the judges say hamill dominated that f!ght. so his 1 big win is leben. sorry im not impressed. idc how many wins he has if there vs mostly cans. dudes a ok f!ghter but not elite.
Exactly. At least you know what your talking about...

Anyone with above-average knowledge knows Bisping aint s***, Dana just tried to paint him as the UK poster boy... and he failed...

It's not even the fact that he lost, its the fact that he talked SO much s*** about Hendo for MONTHS saying that he was gonna be the 1st to knock hendo out... If Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin, who are MUCH more technical strikers than Bisping can't knock Hendo out, I dont know who can...


Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 07-11-2009 at 11:35 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #337
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
And what did I f***ing say about GSP? This motherf***er is the KING of lay n pray... He just continues to prove that he can't finish f!ghts... He is really not that excited... He has amazing takedowns, but his LnP is just too f***ing boring... I really wanted Alves to win, he gave it his all thought what can you do...
 07-12-2009, 12:06 AM         #338
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
And what did I f***ing say about GSP? This motherf***er is the KING of lay n pray... He just continues to prove that he can't finish f!ghts... He is really not that excited... He has amazing takedowns, but his LnP is just too f***ing boring... I really wanted Alves to win, he gave it his all thought what can you do...
STFU. you dont know what lay and pray is.
 07-12-2009, 12:09 AM         #339
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
the guy was 18 -1, damn are you telling me he beat 18 bums in the UFC...come one man u may not like the guy but give him some credit, tonight he got beat down and he 18-2, it happens to the best of em'...its not like hendo is undefeated.

bisping was trying to earn a title shot. which he got blasted from but that does not take away what he has accomplished in the UFC. point blank period
lmao @ you thinking all his f!ghts were in the ufc. bisping aint nothin but talk. wanderlei will knock him the f*** out next.
 9 years ago '04        #340
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
 ill800 said:
STFU. you dont know what lay and pray is.
Well then, please educate me grand-master!

Just cuz you have a avy of a KO'd arlovski doesn't mean you know everything about MMA...

GSP = Cant finish
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy