most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

UFC 100: Lesnar-Mir 2
Brock Lesnar 52 72.22%
Frank Mir 20 27.78%
Voters: 72. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #321
wru425 60 heat pts60
space
space
$22,205 | Props total: 5353 5353
 renagade281 said:
anyone seeing jon fitch stangling the life outta this dude?
u mean fitch gettin choked out?
 8 years ago '98        #322
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3570 3570
To sum up the f!ght...

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #323
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
 Pimpwin said:
Why the hate on Lesnar? Even I was goin for Mir, cuz I thought he was the smarter f!ghter and would get him submitted again, but this f!ght should now prove that Lesnars is more than size and strength.. hes learning with every f!ght, and took this one waaay serious, and is going to be a force to be f***ed with for awhile
he isn't much more then size and strength. its just that he is very athletic for his size so he can move better then smaller guys he is f!ghting.

i'm surprised he didn't do anything in the nfl....he was in the nfl right?
 07-11-2009, 11:38 PM         #324
buddakon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok, now Dana White MUST bring Fedor in to face Lesnar. he's the only one that can beat Lesnar.
 07-11-2009, 11:44 PM         #325
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
he isn't much more then size and strength. its just that he is very athletic for his size so he can move better then smaller guys he is f!ghting.

i'm surprised he didn't do anything in the nfl....he was in the nfl right?
Just pre-season with the Vikings.
 8 years ago '04        #326
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
No such thing as hype with lesnar. he's legit now. Can't say he's just powerful because he was a collegiate champion in wrestling. Not only that he's a rookie at this sport basically and he's dominating. That's impressive.
 07-11-2009, 11:56 PM         #327
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brock will own kimbos old as...kimbo aint fast enough to f!ght brock
 8 years ago '07        #328
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
was his wife sable or one of them wwf hoees
 8 years ago '04        #329
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Hendo made me so happy tonight! I swear ive never been so happy to see someone get KTFO like Bisping, I f***in hated him so much since his TUF days...

He was out for awhile, I thought dude had brain damage... This f!ght proves one thing for sure, Bisping is NOT a superstar f!ghter, all the major competiton he has fought, he lossed to... He is a B level f!ghter masquerading as a contender puppeted by Dana White to gain UK fans...
 8 years ago '05        #330
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
Some mad folks up in here, Brock f***ed him up and was dominating the first f!ght until the rookie mistake. He's clearly better.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 07-12-2009 at 12:09 AM..
 07-12-2009, 12:08 AM         #331
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Hendo made me so happy tonight! I swear ive never been so happy to see someone get KTFO like Bisping, I f***in hated him so much since his TUF days...

He was out for awhile, I thought dude had brain damage... This f!ght proves one thing for sure, Bisping is NOT a superstar f!ghter, all the major competiton he has fought, he lossed to... He is a B level f!ghter masquerading as a contender puppeted by Dana White to gain UK fans...
Yeah, in case yall didnt kno, Bisping got sent to the hospital.
 07-12-2009, 12:09 AM         #332
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlSween said:
No such thing as hype with lesnar. he's legit now. Can't say he's just powerful because he was a collegiate champion in wrestling. Not only that he's a rookie at this sport basically and he's dominating. That's impressive.
Yup, very true. He's a rookie in this game, and I can only see him gettin better.. Best of luck to tha n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #333
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 Russ369 said:

obviously you dont know what you are talking about!

bisping was 18 -1 in mma f!ghting, what is ALL this major competition he has lost to? also he had NEVER been knocked out before in his career.

next time know some facts before speaking nonsense!

also i'm not a bisping fan, i just dont like people to run off at the mouth and not know a damn thing....ok carry on.
 8 years ago '04        #334
space
space
 grovesoulja said:
obviously you dont know what you are talking about!

bisping was 18 -1 in mma f!ghting, what is ALL this major competition he has lost to? also he had NEVER been knocked out before in his career.

next time know some facts before speaking nonsense!

also i'm not a bisping fan, i just dont like people to run off at the mouth and not know a damn thing....ok carry on.
He's actually 18-2... He fought 2 great f!ghters in Rashad and Hendo, losing to both, and barely squeeking out a decision against Hamill that I think he lost... Everyone else he fought were cans except maybe Leben, he's so overrated its sad... Bisping cannot compete with the upper-tier f!ghters in the divisions, whether its 205 or 185... If he cant beat Hendo, he'll get picked apart by Silva...
 8 years ago '05        #335
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 TheBrianKendric said:
bisping hasnt been great at all. who are the great f!ghters hes beaten? that f!ght vs hammil was bulls*** and he clearly lost he just won cause it was in uk
the guy was 18 -1, damn are you telling me he beat 18 bums in the UFC...come one man u may not like the guy but give him some credit, tonight he got beat down and he 18-2, it happens to the best of em'...its not like hendo is undefeated.

bisping was trying to earn a title shot. which he got blasted from but that does not take away what he has accomplished in the UFC. point blank period
 8 years ago '05        #336
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
 Russ369 said:
He's actually 18-2... He fought 2 great f!ghters in Rashad and Hendo, losing to both, and barely squeeking out a decision against Hamill that I think he lost... Everyone else he fought were cans except maybe Leben, he's so overrated its sad... Bisping cannot compete with the upper-tier f!ghters in the divisions, whether its 205 or 185... If he cant beat Hendo, he'll get picked apart by Silva...
i guess the other 18 guys he beat were the little blind boys of alabama huh?

this is the damn UFC, dana aint paying bums u know that and i know that. and u right sliva would tear him apart but who wouldn't silva beat the brakes off?
 8 years ago '04        #337
space
space
 TheBrianKendric said:
ya and most of those f!ghts r in watered down europe. hes like 8-2 in the ufc. he has 2 wins vs mediocre f!ghters leben and hamill. hamill beat him idc wat the judges say hamill dominated that f!ght. so his 1 big win is leben. sorry im not impressed. idc how many wins he has if there vs mostly cans. dudes a ok f!ghter but not elite.
Exactly. At least you know what your talking about...

Anyone with above-average knowledge knows Bisping aint s***, Dana just tried to paint him as the UK poster boy... and he failed...

It's not even the fact that he lost, its the fact that he talked SO much s*** about Hendo for MONTHS saying that he was gonna be the 1st to knock hendo out... If Anderson Silva and Rich Franklin, who are MUCH more technical strikers than Bisping can't knock Hendo out, I dont know who can...

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 07-12-2009 at 12:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #338
space
space
And what did I f***ing say about GSP? This motherf***er is the KING of lay n pray... He just continues to prove that he can't finish f!ghts... He is really not that excited... He has amazing takedowns, but his LnP is just too f***ing boring... I really wanted Alves to win, he gave it his all thought what can you do...
 07-12-2009, 01:06 AM         #339
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
And what did I f***ing say about GSP? This motherf***er is the KING of lay n pray... He just continues to prove that he can't finish f!ghts... He is really not that excited... He has amazing takedowns, but his LnP is just too f***ing boring... I really wanted Alves to win, he gave it his all thought what can you do...
STFU. you dont know what lay and pray is.
 07-12-2009, 01:09 AM         #340
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grovesoulja said:
the guy was 18 -1, damn are you telling me he beat 18 bums in the UFC...come one man u may not like the guy but give him some credit, tonight he got beat down and he 18-2, it happens to the best of em'...its not like hendo is undefeated.

bisping was trying to earn a title shot. which he got blasted from but that does not take away what he has accomplished in the UFC. point blank period
lmao @ you thinking all his f!ghts were in the ufc. bisping aint nothin but talk. wanderlei will knock him the f*** out next.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy