Jul 7 - Michael Jackson's daughter bids tearful goodbye

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #101
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
how about they all just go with Kate Jackson until theyre 18 then go the f*** to college like everyone else. oh yea i forgot, these little bastards inherited more than a billion dollars from Mj. they dont have anything to ever worry about but marriage and having kids.
 8 years ago '04        #102
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 jdel said:
9 funerals? pftttt, that aint nothing.. ive been to 138 so far this year alone..

im at one right now, and im going to anothr one on friday.!:hang:
dang homie you must work there
 8 years ago '04        #103
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
^^i completely agree..people are gonna sh1t on the man becuase he was taking care of kids that weren't biologically his own?really? 3 young children just lost the only dad/parent/friend that they know, so i dont even understand why that evens need to be a concern.
 07-08-2009, 09:55 PM         #104
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Originally Posted by CheezyDoDo
real n*ggas go see s**t liek this daily i been to 9 funerals so far this year.You aint seen s**t till you seen a mother damn near have a seizure looking at her son in a casket

boxden f*gs stop being p***y and cryin over someone you never even knew"

the only reason i am not going to talk s*** to you is because your a little kid....that probably lives in the hood and you think that being to that many funerals is something to be proud of......

hi. i live in compton (not for long). do i deserve a prize too?
 8 years ago '06        #105
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,663 | Props total: 475 475
 little4209 said:
^^i completely agree..people are gonna sh1t on the man becuase he was taking care of kids that weren't biologically his own?really? 3 young children just lost the only dad/parent/friend that they know, so i dont even understand why that evens need to be a concern.
Yepp. Don't get it. At all.
 8 years ago '04        #106
dreday 
space
space
$2,932 | Props total: 4 4
That sh!t the lil girl pulled seem fake as hell, she didnt have no water comin out them eyes, and the 2 boys didnt give a sh!t wut was goin on. The oldest up there chewin gum like he was Mr. Ed or something. They are probably happy hes gone cuz how he paraded them around in costumes and stuff now they dont have to do it any more. Just the look on the oldest boys face all the time at the memorial just doesnt sit right with me just a ungrateful look
 8 years ago '06        #107
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 dreday said:
That sh!t the lil girl pulled seem fake as hell, she didnt have no water comin out them eyes, and the 2 boys didnt give a sh!t wut was goin on. The oldest up there chewin gum like he was Mr. Ed or something. They are probably happy hes gone cuz how he paraded them around in costumes and stuff now they dont have to do it any more. Just the look on the oldest boys face all the time at the memorial just doesnt sit right with me just a ungrateful look
Yea it didnt seem genuine...

O well...Jacko had enough people cryin there as it is.
 8 years ago '05        #108
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
yeh that kid looked like finally...Halloween is over!!

by the way...if the man was taking 40 pills a night...aint no way he was a good father...
 8 years ago '09        #109
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Soulja1896 said:
And swine flu is a man-made virus so the NWO can further control us. :lachen001:
When you got motherf***ers like this mocking the truth you know it's time to k!ll yourself.
 07-11-2009, 09:42 AM         #110
spudd82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broke my dam heart rip mr. jackson
 8 years ago '06        #111
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840 OP
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18890 18890
 Michael Jordan said:
MJ was wilding out getting those Blonde hair blue eyed babies, and not once getting a black child or taking in one.. Or SOMETHING! That s*** just confirms he didn't have a disease with his skin this n*gga truly wanted to be white.

In the end I feel sorry for his kids, and what they had to go through. It's sad, and I hope they allow those kids to go to whom they feel most comfortable with, the son and daughter are old enough to know whom would be best for them. Hopefully the judge doesn't force those kids to be with someone whom they really don't want to be with. And the real mother now wants them when she basically sold them kids off. All her inentions are is MONEY and the inheritence, that b**** is pathetic and will burn.

I hope they go to MJ's mother, and that Diana Ross s*** is just a joke, those kids probably barely know that woman like that, for her to be raising them.

This s*** is turning into a f***in mockery.
s*** been a mockery....and you right the ones that lose the most are those f***in kids....

the latest speculation about the lil' one Blanket is that Miko Brando AKA I wear a Hawaiian shirt every day of my f***in life, is the father.....SMH....what was mike doin man....people knew he was black.....

shan0514 said:
how about they all just go with Kate Jackson until theyre 18 then go the f*** to college like everyone else. oh yea i forgot, these little bastards inherited more than a billion dollars from Mj. they dont have anything to ever worry about but marriage and having kids.
that would be aaaight, but Kate is like 80 years old fams.....she riding into the sunset....

lol, them kids already been to film school.....they gonna be in the biusiness....in a way they lucky, but I bet all they really want is to go to school and live normally like they see kids on TV doin...

jdel said:
9 funerals? pftttt, that aint nothing.. ive been to 138 so far this year alone..

im at one right now, and im going to anothr one on friday.!:hang:
WTF!?!?! You the county coronor or some s***? You sell headstones??!!?!? That's a rediculous figure, even for a Miami head....it is violent there though....

CO Butta said:
yeh that kid looked like finally...Halloween is over!!

by the way...if the man was taking 40 pills a night...aint no way he was a good father...

I might have to co-sign teh tkaing 40 pills a night = bad father statement.....ain't no one a good daddy when they all foggy from pain pills.....sad situation...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 07-11-2009 at 03:04 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy