Jul 7 - Michael Jackson's daughter bids tearful goodbye

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
i wonder if n*ggas would still feel the same if they was accused of murder and beat the case would they like it if other people would regardless call them a murderer

like seriously if you as a parent had a child and someone molested them...would you put a price on ur child and accept the money or would you want him to suffer thru it all
 07-08-2009, 12:29 AM         #82
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop bein mean alex
No t*ts?
 07-08-2009, 01:04 AM         #83
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatDurtyBoi305 said:
Man any dude can make a baby, but it takes a real man to raise one as his own. RIP MJ
Not really

theres dudes who cant. completely impertinent to the topic of this thread, that comment just squeezed a chuckle out of me. RIP Mike....
 8 years ago '04        #84
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 The N said:
That post wasn't for you Alex but let reply to your post...

No that doesn't make you a father, that makes you a good person, these kids are not f**king adopted man, they are money transaction creation.

Before MJ died he would tell you flat out lie, saying those were his actual seeds like he told Oprah in his interview with her. I am sure many actually thought MJ actual seed was used to make those kids, that was the "official story" as you seen him tell oprah but that wasn't the truth at all.

Now that he is gone the truth comes out, those kids are here because he wanted some kids and he for some weird reason didn't want them to be his seed, so his good friends Debbie and some man helped him get those kids for a good amount of money.

At the end of the day, that lil girl and the rest of the kids came out of Debbie/some other men. I bet you they have no idea who she is they don't realize she is their actual mother. Which makes me wonder if they ever ask about their mother or for that matter who is their actual father, they will know the details when they get older though. But we will know soon because I am sure tell all books and documentaries, custody battles are coming.
the saying goes if u don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. as far as i'm concerned those are his kids she got money and gave up rights to her kids so yea that basically is adoption so whether it was his sperm or not he raised those kids as his own and as far as michael molesting kids at heart MJ was a kid himself so i can't see him abusing little boys. a final RIP to a great person and the king of pop its a shame what a few lies and the media can do to u.
 8 years ago '04        #85
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,458 | Props total: 6405 6405
I didn't see it coming. I thought Janet would have said something. Paris words definitely was one of the highlights of the show
 8 years ago '04        #86
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
Like i said before i respect mike as a great entertainer... ill let god judge the rest. RIP
 8 years ago '04        #87
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
 kapiku21 said:
i wonder if n*ggas would still feel the same if they was accused of murder and beat the case would they like it if other people would regardless call them a murderer

like seriously if you as a parent had a child and someone molested them...would you put a price on ur child and accept the money or would you want him to suffer thru it all
can u say oj yah i said it
 07-08-2009, 03:01 AM         #88
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
one question.... how old is smokey robinson... n*gga look like he in his 30s wtf...

they could have done without lionel "horsemouth" richie....

whatsup with maria carey her voice had to warm up?

am i the only one who saw the dallas cowboys owner in a seat behind da family?

usher thought he was in that moving mountains video...

good show tho :applause::applause:

^^^^agree except for the last part, the show was wack
 07-08-2009, 03:32 AM         #89
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I saw Blanket sitting there clutching his Michael Jackson doll & his program, it just broke my heart..
 8 years ago '07        #90
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
real n*ggas go see s**t liek this daily i been to 9 funerals so far this year.You aint seen s**t till you seen a mother damn near have a seizure looking at her son in a casket

boxden f*gs stop being p***y and cryin over someone you never even knew

8 years ago '04        #91
little4209 
space
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
^i know right..i def shed some tears when Usher performed and when Paris spoke..my boyfriend lost his father like 2 weeks ago, so my heart just broke when Paris spoke
 8 years ago '07        #92
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 n3aGabitz said:
This is why i don't post on Boxden or Rapbasement anymore. Too many f**king idiots.

Get a life morons and stop talking so much s**t, the guy is dead ok? He did more for the world than most of you will ever do for your own families.

Have some respect for f**ks sake.
what a f*g**t giving me hate

did i say anything about MJ you dumb f**k

get his d**k out your mouth got damn

i love micheal jackson but damn...
 8 years ago '04        #93
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3845 3845
 The N said:

No that doesn't make you a father, that makes you a good person, these kids are not f**king adopted man, they are money transaction creation.

Before MJ died he would tell you flat out lie, saying those were his actual seeds like he told Oprah in his interview with her. I am sure many actually thought MJ actual seed was used to make those kids, that was the "official story" as you seen him tell oprah but that wasn't the truth at all.

Now that he is gone the truth comes out, those kids are here because he wanted some kids and he for some weird reason didn't want them to be his seed, so his good friends Debbie and some man helped him get those kids for a good amount of money.

At the end of the day, that lil girl and the rest of the kids came out of Debbie/some other men. I bet you they have no idea who she is they don't realize she is their actual mother. Which makes me wonder if they ever ask about their mother or for that matter who is their actual father, they will know the details when they get older though. But we will know soon because I am sure tell all books and documentaries, custody battles are coming.
dude he was there father. we all know not biologically. seriously he took care of these kids and raised them from day 1 THAT TO ME IS A FATHER
 07-08-2009, 12:56 PM         #94
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

Let me reply to this you dumb motherf**ker. The kids belong to MJ, he was there father, he was the one that provided for them, he does not have to adopt your f**king d**k head he is there father by LAW,,,,,, how the f**k you gonna compare Madonna and her situation with MJ's.

DUDE WAKE UP or better yet STAY ASLEEP
 8 years ago '08        #95
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12180 12180
Aight having lost my moms a short while ago...Paris took me to a moment when I felt the same exact way...

Highlights and moments for me....

1. Mariah Carey's voice...She gave Eminem more ammo to work with.

2. Smokey Robinson bout 80 and that n*gga look like he 40.

3. Mike and Brooke...he prolly hit that real talk.

4. I want Al Sharpton as my Vice President in 2012...n*gga know how to give a speach.
"Wasn't nothing strange bout yo daddy, It was strange what yo daddy had to deal with."
He made me believe Mike was normal.

5. Jermaine still got it.

6. Didn't know Marlon had a twin brother that prolly died at birth.

7. When Paris spoke...s**t hit hard like a Mack Truck.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 07-08-2009 at 01:11 PM..
 07-08-2009, 01:20 PM         #96
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.........sad. poor kids.
 8 years ago '09        #97
BxCheeba 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
my thing is this, who cares if the kids is his or not.. respect the man for his impact on the industry and music... whether the kids is his or not isnt gonna change the image on who we grew up on.. , i dont give 2 flying fat f**ks if those are his kids or not.. i seen many people and i even dated a chick who grew up with a "adopted" family ..and just cuz your arent blood related doesnt mean you dont have to not give a f**k.. he gave a damn about those kids as A GROWN MAN is supposed to.. , many people can sit there and say all the s**t about michael and his kids.. but ill tell you this much.. more than 50% cant say the same about their parental skills to their child.. THEIR BLOOD CHILD.. ..but some of yall got nerve to comment about someone elses.

Last edited by BxCheeba; 07-08-2009 at 03:37 PM..
 8 years ago '98        #98
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
They had mikes daughters breakdown on the front page of msnbc.com as video. Thats how much of am impact it gave people.
 07-08-2009, 05:08 PM         #99
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
real n*ggas go see s**t liek this daily i been to 9 funerals so far this year.You aint seen s**t till you seen a mother damn near have a seizure looking at her son in a casket

boxden f*gs stop being p***y and cryin over someone you never even knew

Well I'm sorry that I am not a "real n*gga" & sorry for not being "gangster homie".
 07-08-2009, 07:11 PM         #100
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ was wilding out getting those Blonde hair blue eyed babies, and not once getting a black child or taking in one.. Or SOMETHING! That s*** just confirms he didn't have a disease with his skin this n*gga truly wanted to be white.

In the end I feel sorry for his kids, and what they had to go through. It's sad, and I hope they allow those kids to go to whom they feel most comfortable with, the son and daughter are old enough to know whom would be best for them. Hopefully the judge doesn't force those kids to be with someone whom they really don't want to be with. And the real mother now wants them when she basically sold them kids off. All her inentions are is MONEY and the inheritence, that b**** is pathetic and will burn.

I hope they go to MJ's mother, and that Diana Ross s*** is just a joke, those kids probably barely know that woman like that, for her to be raising them.

This s*** is turning into a f***in mockery.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 07-08-2009 at 07:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now