Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 Calamity said:
one question.... how old is smokey robinson... n*gga look like he in his 30s wtf...

they could have done without lionel "horsemouth" richie....

whatsup with maria carey her voice had to warm up?

am i the only one who saw the dallas cowboys owner in a seat behind da family?

usher thought he was in that moving mountains video...

good show tho :applause::applause:
If you looked at Mariah face you could see she was about to cry. He eyes where welled up terrible, but she got better as it went on. I couldn't do it. just sing in front of my friends casket.
 8 years ago '04        #62
unphaseable338 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 1 1
Don't you guys feel disgusted after watching those people force that little girl say that in front of all those people. Do you think it was HER idea to go up there and say my daddy was the best day i love you. NO. Look at all of MJ's money hungry disgusting family circled around that poor little broken girl thinking ya on on girl make everyone feel bad about this (speak up) quoting Janet while the poor girl sobs and gasps for breath. Maybe those people that think MJ r*ped lil boys will take it back and buy 1 of his CD's. I am truly sickened that instead you people bring up moot points, and i'm glad that you think it was so touching at least now i know your ability to perceive what is actually going on this NIL. Feel for those children. Not for the nonsense she was obviously made to perform by adults.
 07-07-2009, 08:36 PM         #63
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Why would an innocent man settle you ask?

Here's why:

And here's over 80 sources to back this up:

Like I said. Make your opinions on facts and not your media conditioned ignorance.

JayOne of Double-Threat
:applause:
 07-07-2009, 08:44 PM         #64
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unphaseable338 said:
Don't you guys feel disgusted after watching those people force that little girl say that in front of all those people. Do you think it was HER idea to go up there and say my daddy was the best day i love you. NO. Look at all of MJ's money hungry disgusting family circled around that poor little broken girl thinking ya on on girl make everyone feel bad about this (speak up) quoting Janet while the poor girl sobs and gasps for breath. Maybe those people that think MJ r*ped lil boys will take it back and buy 1 of his CD's. I am truly sickened that instead you people bring up moot points, and i'm glad that you think it was so touching at least now i know your ability to perceive what is actually going on this NIL. Feel for those children. Not for the nonsense she was obviously made to perform by adults.
 8 years ago '07        #65
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
 The N said:
I think he got Blanket the same way as the other two kids, clearly not the same donor but he needed another baby since the other two were getting big already. He lied about them so why not blanket?, she also doesn't have the Jackson's traits so it can't be MJ's seed either.

On some real s**t, IDK. Blanket does resemble young Mike a lil bit.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I think Michael is most likely his biological father. As for Michael Jr. and Paris, he will always be their father no matter what.

Michael, my Childhood icon and still my hero, may you finally be at peace. One of the world's biggest Humanitarians and a Musical legend. Wow, so many great memories...

THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

Last edited by Cash-Da-Magic; 07-07-2009 at 09:41 PM..
 07-07-2009, 08:49 PM         #66
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cash-Da-Magic said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I think Michael is most likely his biological father. As for Michael Jr. and Paris, he will always be their father no matter what.

Michael, my Childhood icon and still my hero, may you finally be at peace. One of the world's hugest Humanitarians and a Musical legend. Wow, so many great memories...

Co-sign.

I saw him at the memorial & he does resemble him..
 07-07-2009, 09:28 PM         #67
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Why would an innocent man settle you ask?

Here's why:

And here's over 80 sources to back this up:

Like I said. Make your opinions on facts and not your media conditioned ignorance.

JayOne of Double-Threat
You really used a blog to back up your statement.....How is what you believe in fact, and what i believe in media conditioned ignorance....I have nothing personally against Michael Jackson...I just know that if I was a BILLIONAIRE...NOBODY COULD EXTORT ME, RUIN MY PUBLIC REPUTATION AND I HAND OVER UNDISCLOSED MILLIONS FOR LIKE ITS COOL. SECONDLY, IF I WAS BILLIONAIRE I WOULD PROSECUTE ANYONE WHO WOULD TRY TO TARNISH AND SULLY MY NAME TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW....

IF YOU TOOK A POLL AND ASKED THE AVERAGE AMERICAN...WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR KID 2 BE 1 ON 1 WITH JACKO, I GUARANTEE 99.5% OF THE WORLD WOULD SAY....f**k NO!

THE OTHER .5% WOULD BE YOU AND ALL THE "FANS" WHO TURN A BLIND EYE TO REALITY....

FOR THE RECORD, OJ DID IT, MICHAEL VICK DID IT, BARRY BONDS DID IT, MIKE TYSON DID IT, AND MIKE JACKSON DEF DID IT....

LIKE I SAID f**k YOUR TWISTED LOGIC, IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK QUACKS LIKE A DUCK n*gga ITS A f**kIN DUCK...

R.I.P. MIKE JACK.
 8 years ago '06        #68
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
wow for yall sayin why he paid millions of dollars just cuz u beat your trial doesn't mean u beat your civil case ask oj even tho he got off n*gga had to pay his wife family up until he went to jail research and he didn't pay the second time cuz he won both trials and the dude confessed it was a lie in 05 but they swept that under the rug it's better to call him a malestor then to say woah we were wrong sorry msnbc news link coming soon
 8 years ago '04        #69
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,338 | Props total: 4471 4471
 The N said:
Like I said, he was her "father" just like that african baby will call Madonna mommy when he gets older. MJ's situation wasn't like that, he didn't go to get these kids he got a women Debbie and payed her tons of money to get him some kids.

Like I said we will know all the details, you know Debbie will get a book deal and all that s**t to reveal it all, in fact she might actually take the kids away. What comes after all of this will be the whole f!ght for the kids situation, remember Anna Nicole's situation? all of that will happen with these white kids.
that's already public knowledge (speaking of the kids not being biologically his)
 8 years ago '07        #70
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
 Soulja1896 said:
Co-sign.

He resembles him hella hard.

If they say he aint the biological father of Prince "Blanket" Michael than I will truly be shocked.....on some real stuff...

He might even got that shyness from him too. He just gotta cut that hair. Way too long!
 8 years ago '06        #71
dfresh174 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 0 0
why folks worried about that.. we lost an icon thats all that matters.. Nobody gives two s**ts about ur opinions.. if u wanna b***h and complain about something.. b***h and complain about the congressmen and the media taking shots at the king.. Not about somebody`s familiar.. I swear boxden n*ggas always talking s**t.. Bunch of internet "gangsters"... I bet u wont say none of that in person... ....

Damn cuz...you said a mouthful
 8 years ago '06        #72
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
 nicoled985 said:
that's already public knowledge (speaking of the kids not being biologically his)
uh-oh nicole how u doin?????? i been wanting to tell u this for a while since mj died no better time then now

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #73
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Cash-Da-Magic said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Michael, my Childhood icon and still my hero, may you finally be at peace. One of the world's biggest Humanitarians and a Musical legend. Wow, so many great memories...

Soulja1896 said:
Co-sign.

They said Michael's sperm was used for Blanket with a surrogate mother, I do believe Blanket is his biologically child as well
 8 years ago '04        #74
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
 stfdkd37 said:
uh-oh nicole how u doin?????? i been wanting to tell u this for a while since mj died no better time then now

lol you silly! haha
 8 years ago '04        #75
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
btw, what the hell happened to Mariah's voice?
 07-07-2009, 10:56 PM         #76
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paris made me cry but when Usher stopped in front of the casket and paused before finishing "gone too soon" that shyt ate at my heart,

i feel better for crying tho
 8 years ago '04        #77
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
Man any dude can make a baby, but it takes a real man to raise one as his own. RIP MJ
 8 years ago '04        #78
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 majormarcj said:
Do i think Mike Jack was a pedophile...YES
Do I condone Pedophilia...NO
Do I Respect what he did for humankind...YES
Do i Love his music....YES

R.I.P. YOU WEIRD TALENTED DANCING HAPPY WHITE SKIN BLACK MAN I LOVE YOU AND SO DOES THE WORLD.
 07-07-2009, 11:29 PM         #79
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw, what the hell happened to Mariah's voice?
t*ts or get the f**k out...
 8 years ago '04        #80
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
t*ts or get the f**k out...
stop bein mean alex
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago